Where are all the breast-loving women?

dystracted

worship my breasts, pls..
In here for a while now, I still struggle to find other women with a breast fetish...or better to say, who love to watch, admire, worship, caress, kiss, suckle...another womans breasts and nips...
In case you are one of them, tell me what you like best, be descriptive, fuel my fantasy...

attachment.php

Last edited:
In here for a while now, I still struggle to find other women with a breast fetish...or better to say, who love to watch, admire, worship, caress, kiss, suckle...another womans breasts and nips...
In case you are one of them, tell me what you like best, be descriptive, fuel my fantasy...

attachment.php

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

You arouse me a little first:devil:

just did some gardening, am warm now...
sitting here now with my sweater unzipped and have put my little vibrating stone into my push-up bra. It makes my right breast vibrate with the nip being teased against the fabric.
In case you'd see me now you possibly would like to do exactly what is shown on the pic below, which I like because it's not vulgar, but visualizes the electrifying surprise caused by a soft hand sneaking into ones cleavage...

just did some gardening, am warm now...
sitting here now with my sweater unzipped and have put my little vibrating stone into my push-up bra. It makes my right breast vibrate with the nip being teased against the fabric.
In case you'd see me now you possibly would like to do exactly what is shown on the pic below, which I like because it's not vulgar, but visualizes the electrifying surprise caused by a soft hand sneaking into ones cleavage...

I would walk behind you in the chair
bob down and whisper into your ear
'Let me help you with this' followed by a soft gentle kiss on the ear lobe

My hand gentle glides toy your ample clevage

I would walk behind you in the chair
bob down and whisper into your ear
'Let me help you with this' followed by a soft gentle kiss on the ear lobe

My hand gentle glides toy your ample clevage

I'd freeze at first, shudder perhaps, and then look down towards your hand. Probably I'd blush, because you're bound to find this devilish little machine in an instant. But I can't help but enjoy your soft touch immensely.

(I'd be interested into your chosen option there:
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=942249)

I'd freeze at first, shudder perhaps, and then look down towards your hand. Probably I'd blush, because you're bound to find this devilish little machine in an instant. But I can't help but enjoy your soft touch immensely.

(I'd be interested into your chosen option there:
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=942249)

I smile to myself as i watch my fingers disappear under the fabris of your sweater
I hear you gasp and draw breath
my finger tips sensative to your soft skin
mmmmmmmmmm what have we here I ask softly ask

I smile to myself as i watch my fingers disappear under the fabris of your sweater
I hear you gasp and draw breath
my finger tips sensative to your soft skin
mmmmmmmmmm what have we here I ask softly ask

blushing more...'it's something I occasionally use to be in the right mood...I even wear it in public sometimes...'
The combined sensation of the vibrations and your hand is overwhelming...

blushing more...'it's something I occasionally use to be in the right mood...I even wear it in public sometimes...'
The combined sensation of the vibrations and your hand is overwhelming...

I feel your back arch
My fingers delve deeper behind the sweater fabric
cupping your geourgeous globe
as i do pushng the device into your erect nipple
'tell me' iask softly' may I take your sweater off?'

I feel your back arch
My fingers delve deeper behind the sweater fabric
cupping your geourgeous globe
as i do pushng the device into your erect nipple
'tell me' iask softly' may I take your sweater off?'

without responding I whiggle out of it and unhook my bra, but leave it to you to remove it...I still don't face you, because I just love the feeling of being cupped from behind...

without responding I whiggle out of it and unhook my bra, but leave it to you to remove it...I still don't face you, because I just love the feeling of being cupped from behind...

I love cupping at the same time rubing your very large and erect nipples between thumb and first fingers

@You have a beautiful Body' whisper as I kiss you ear again pushing my own cotton clad bust against your back. The pertruding nipples gasping for air as they nudge your flesh through there covering

I love cupping at the same time rubing your very large and erect nipples between thumb and first fingers

@You have a beautiful Body' whisper as I kiss you ear again pushing my own cotton clad bust against your back. The pertruding nipples gasping for air as they nudge your flesh through there covering

the very sight of my full breasts being supported and made even fuller by your hands plus the massaging of my already oversensitive nips (small and rosy, btw) make me shiver. 'please don't stop this...you don't imagine how they love this...' I moan

the very sight of my full breasts being supported and made even fuller by your hands plus the massaging of my already oversensitive nips (small and rosy, btw) make me shiver. 'please don't stop this...you don't imagine how they love this...' I moan

'I know' I smile 'I know'
My hand slift the two globes upwards as my fingers continue there assault on your erect tips.
'I would love taste you' i whisper again' 'et me teeth and tongue tease and please you'
I moan softly at the thought

now this thread has me gettin busy on my tits.. oh how i love my breasts being worshipped..

and my girls nipples stroking my wet pussy sets me off.. fuck yeah!

OMG Sophie

now this thread has me gettin busy on my tits.. oh how i love my breasts being worshipped..

I know how you feel, Sophie....those two drove me crazy.....couldn't decide which part of me to rub first....finally made the decision and went for it in my office bathroom.....wonderful way to start the day

I know how you feel, Sophie....those two drove me crazy.....couldn't decide which part of me to rub first....finally made the decision and went for it in my office bathroom.....wonderful way to start the day

mhhh...I just love it, when other women witness how I and another woman play with our breasts...it clearly increases the arousal a lot...and to imagine one of them would join in...so I'd have one pair of soft lips for each of my longing breasts...:kiss:

mhhh...I just love it, when other women witness how I and another woman play with our breasts...it clearly increases the arousal a lot...and to imagine one of them would join in...so I'd have one pair of soft lips for each of my longing breasts...:kiss:

you can't imagine how I envy you...wish somebody would take care of my breasts too...

come on...join in...admit that this is arousing!:kiss:

Back