Katya's nights of fun series, # 4, MFF connection

HottieKatie

Literotica Guru
This is a series of straight-to-sex stories I'm doing to improve my writing. If you want to participate, just PM me (preferably if you have something not already done in one of the other chapters in mind ;) ). So if you think I can learn from your writing... Contact me! And we can start another chapter

HottieKatie & Felix80 & thewhiteone

Katya's nights of fun
series, # 4, MFF connection

Katya sat at her usual place at the bar. She didn't even had to order a drink. As she was a usual customer, Tina knew well what she drank. As her cute round butt touched the stool, a perfectly prepared cocktail always appeared in front of her.

As she sipped from the glass, Kaya started scanning the place for her next prey. What was it going to be today? A guy? A girl? Maybe one of each? She didn't say no to anything, she was always looking for new experiences, she liked trying to get anything different each night. Katya just wanted to have fun. New different exciting fun.

As the pretty young lady she was, she always found it easy to get someone to spend the night with. Some were frightened by her directness, but she could always find someone with whom share a bed upstairs. That was why she liked to pick people in the hotel bar, they didn't have to move far to get started.

She took a look at herself on the mirror behind the bar. Stunning, as usual. Her long straight red hair sparkled like a diamond. Her green tight dress, showed exactly enough to get anybody's attention on her nicely shaped body. All those hours at the gym were more than useful.

Another sip from her glass and the drink would be finished. Luckily she had found what she was looking for. She left a banknote with a quite nice tip for Tina under the glass and got up, walking directly to her soon-to-be mate for a night of fun.

Brittany
closed the door behind her, and headed to the elevator. She waited a few minutes, and the doors opened. Entering, she smiled at the family of four that was in the elevator, and then glanced at the buttons; noting that the ground floor had already been selected.

Allowing the family to exit first, she then proceeded to make her way to the bar. Her hips had the sway of a woman who was definitely courting the gazes of those whom appreciated the female form. If her walk drew gazes, her dress was quite good at hooking them, just like she wanted. (back of dress)

Brittany slid up to the bar, and ordered herself a nice red wine. A few moments later, said wine appeared, and she gave the lovely bartender an appreciative wink. She’d had a long day on the set, and now it was time for her to relax.

Glancing over to her right, she saw a stunning red head in a tight green dress, stand up from the other side of the bar and head this way. Those lovely eyes locked to her, leaving no doubt in Brittany’s mind what the sexy woman’s intent was. A small smile reached her lips. It’s not very often I get a woman to bite when I throw out a line, the actress thought as she turned back to her wine glass.

This was how you went fishing, she thought as she waited for the woman to take the open seat next to her.

$10,500,000.00

That was roughly what Jack had cleared at the end of trading today. That wasn't the best haul he had ever had from day-trading, but it was his new #7. So when trading closed he hit the hotel pool to swim a few laps, had a shower, a nice early dinner and came to the bar to celebrate. Or rather, to find someone to celebrate with.

He was sitting at a table with a glass of Pappy Van Winkles 23 year old bourbon, neat, when the redhead in the green dress walked in. She would do. How to catch her eye? He could send her a drink and then smile when tbe bartender pointed him out. It was cliche, but it worked. Of course, when she looked over at him she saw a classic Scandinavian, long blond hair that looked windblown, pircing blue eyes, exceptionally light skin that was as tanned as it was ever going to get, a 6' 4" frame that had a strong, but lean musculature kept up from swimming, all put together in a ten thousand dollar charcoal suit with a dark blue vest under it that managed to accent his eyes. Jack knew he was desirable. So was the redhead.

Before he could call over the waiter to buy her a round on him, the brunette walked in wearing a little black dress, her ass swaying from side-to-side in a way that sent teeny-tiny bursts of electricity to his brain which in turn sent messages to start immediate blood flow to a certain lower appendage. She was as hot as the redhead, and now Jack had to choose which one to pursue.

He saw the look the brunette and redhead shared. She walked to the brunette and they started talking, their body language screaming flirtation, but with each other. A smart man walks away from a game he knows he can't win. A smarter man finds a way to win.

Jack stood up and walked over to the girls.

"Excuse me," he said when he was close enough to initiate a conversation, "but you two are the most spectacular girls in the bar. I've just had a very profitable day and I thought you might like to help me celebrate."

Last edited:
Katya moved towards the woman, after she finally understood she would be accepted by her side. With guys it was always easy, but with girls you never knew if you'd be accepted... The the woman's look and the smile on her lips where definitive proof.

So now Katya just needed to invite her up.

"Hi girl, you look stunning!" she said as she seated next to her.

As much as Katya loved dropping just a line with guys (they were immediately hooked on her), she liked talking a bit with women, it was nicer.

As they were exchanging a couple of words, a guy approached them.

"Excuse me," he said, "but you two are the most spectacular girls in the bar. I've just had a very profitable day and I thought you might like to help me celebrate."

Katya couldn't believe her luck. The guy was so hot. The girl was so hot. And she liked them both. And they both clearly liked her.

"Well, sir, congratulations" Katya said as she checked on the girl to see if she was in for the party. She looked like it.

"I have a room upstairs which is missing some real fun", she said as she grabbed the man's waist with her arm, leaving his other side for the other girl.

Every man in the room would be jealous as ever as they looked him leave the bar surrounded by the pretty girls.

“Thank you,” she gave the redhead a smile, “And you my dear, look positively ravishing,” and ravishing was exactly what she wanted to do to this sexy lady, to explore every bit of her body and make her scream her name…and have the favor returned...

“Have a seat,” she patted the open seat next to her, “I’m Brittany by the way.”

They started the dance of flirtation, Katya seemed to like to talk a bit first like she did. A man walked up to them, complementing them both, and then invited them both to help him celebrate a profitable day. Ordinarily, having someone interrupt her fishing expeditions would very much annoy her. He was a handsome fellow to be sure, but what she liked was that he wasn’t trying to steal one of them, or go ‘can I watch…please?’ or act like they needed a man to join them. Instead, he invited them, to join him.

A smooth move that both ladies liked.

Katya quickly went to the man’s side after glancing at Brittany to see if she was game, which she was, “Why thank you kind sir. I think we’d be happy to help you celebrate,” she smiled at him. Brittany downed the last of her wine, and then paid for it.

Getting up, she walked behind the man, her hand brushing his ass, then Katya’s as she then took Katya’s other side, sliding her arm around her waist. “Since your offing your room, its only fair you get to be in the middle…” she purred at Katya, “Lead way.”

She hoped there would be cream pies…she really could go for a cream pie, as long as she got to eat that pussy first. Tasting her before and after would be amazing.

Katya liked how the other girl reacted, deciding to walk by her side. As well as her brushing her ass, a kinky move that made Katya shiver a little

Thus, Katya lead the couple that would entertain her for the night to her fabulous room. She could afford a wonderful isolated room in the upper floor. It had such a nice view of the city, but she almost never could show it to her visitors, as all they could always watch was herself.

As the three of them entered the room, they could see a quite big apartment, with a little bathroom to the right side, a big bed by the left wall. A wide mirror on the right wall, and the window and balcony at the front. There was also a leather armchair at the left corner and a little desk at the right one.

Katya let them in as she walked behind them to close the door.

"Please, make yourselves comfortable", she said as she entered and jumped off her high-heel shoes.

She checked she had left one of the drawers open, where she kept all of her toys, so that her guests could notice they had plenty to play with.

"I'm going to order some champagne to celebrate", she said as she picked up the phone and lay on the bed. "Would you like to order anything else? It's on me", she added, with a wink.

Katya led them to the upper floor, meaning she had some serious money. And the room did not disappoint her. That large window promised a glorious view…and a titillating place for sex. The mirror also offered delightful possibilities…

Brittany eyed up that delicious looking ass as their host took off her heels, thinking about all the things she wanted to do to it. While she was a fan of every part of the female body…she was definitely an ass lady.

Keeping her heels on, she followed Katya in, eyes ever fixated on that ass of hers. Her own hips swayed seductively for the man behind her and the woman in front of her. Pausing, she noticed the open drawer and its naughty contents with a smile.

Oh…this was going to be fun tonight.

Continuing toward the bed as her host offered to order food & drink, “Well, I wouldn’t mind some grapes, the purple ones…” she then smirked back at Jack, “and a can of whipped cream sounds nice.”

Reaching the side of the bed, she bent over Katya and gave Jack a nice view of her ass.

“Though in reality, I think we have plenty of food right here,” she smirked naughtily. Looking back at Jack and giving him a saucy wink, “He brought the sausage,” turning back to Katya and running a finger up her ass crack, “We both brought a pair of buns,” her finger traced along the woman’s side and then circled her breasts, “a pair of melons,” and then her finger slowly slide down her hostess’s stomach to her womanly treasure, “and we both brought a pie…”

She was hungry alright…her lustful eyes making it clear what she really wanted.

Jack seemed to be interested in watching the girls for the moment, that was just fine with her, she wanted to ravish this woman, then watch him plow her and leave a cream pie for Brittany to devour, pussy or ass either one worked. And after that…he could fuck Brittany in front of that large mirror…

Katya loved that lady, she was so much fun to be with. She knew well how to heat the atmosphere without having to say anything too naughty.

And she knew well where to touch, her finger running round and about her precious body parts let Katya know that lady wouldn't let any inch on her body untouched. She was thrilled to get started!

"Well, then, as we have so may things to taste on ourselves, I don't think we should need anything from downstairs", Katya replied to her guest, hanging down the phone and standing up, kneeling on the bed next to her.

"And I have some whipped cream in that minibar" she said into the lady's ears, "but first I would like to taste those sweet fleshy lips of yours" she added as her lips hungrily went for the lady's lips.

It was a bit sad to have Jack just watching, she was somehow wishing he would jump on the bed with the two on them, but she didn't care that much. Katya had realized she would have quite a night with that lady alone, and if Jack finally decided to retreat, it wouldn't be too tragic. Maybe she'd find him another day downstairs in the bar again.

The look of pure desire her actions earned shot a tingle down her spine. Oh yes…she going to be wild in bed, the thought to herself, just like her lush red hair promised.

As Katya sat up, she had a clear view down the bent over brunette’s chest. She was glad that her host came to see things her way, and that there already was whipped cream on hand.

Her hot breath in Brittany’s ear was so erotic…a lover’s hot wet breath in her ear was always guaranteed to make her need them badly. Any thought of going slow and sensual went right out the window.

Hungry lips met hungry lips, and Katya’s were delicious. Brittany knelled on the bed, straddling her lover, her body pressing against her, an arm sliding around her back, while the other hand cupped the back of the woman’s head. Bodies pressed against on another, as lips devoured each other. Her tongue plunged into her lover’s mouth, exploring, seeking out its partner, a moan issuing from her lips as it found it. She couldn’t get enough of this woman’s lips.

Withdrawing her tongue, she resumed the torrent of passionate kisses with her lover's lips, and pressed her lover down onto her back. Jack was now getting peaks up her dress, at her black lacy panties.

Last edited:
(Sorry for the delay... Busy month in RL :S)

-----------------------

Katya loved her eagerness to move forward. Not that she didn't like to take it slow, but going straight for the fun was so much better.

Their lips melted with each other's as their tongues were mingled in between. Katya loved the taste of the woman's mouth, and wanted to stay like that forever.

Katya felt her wanting to take control by straddling her. It was alright, she could take the lead for the moment, and Katya let herself flow. As she embraced her with her arms, and took the reins of her head, Katya decided she had made a good choice for the night. They were going to have so much fun!

Katya was completely helpless under the woman's body, and she didn't care, she would let her do whatever she wanted with her. And she knew she would like it anyway.

But she didn't want to be completely motionless, so she started giving back the caresses she was receiving. One of her hands moved to her companion's ass. It was so round and perky, Katya felt like biting it right then. But she could wait... A minute or two!

Her other hand went to her breast. She wanted to move forward. It was also tight, and she could feel her spiky nipple through the fabric of her dress. She was so hot...

Tongue plunging back into her lover’s mouth, Brittany moaned encouragingly as those hands began to caress her body. Tongues eagerly danced as lips devoured each other with insatiable hunger. It had been a long time since Brittany had tasted a woman with such a delicious mouth, and was going to kiss this woman until both of them were struggling for breath.

It took only a moment for her nipple to become diamond hard in her lover’s hand. The way the other hand caressed her ass made her pussy wet with anticipation, and sent another moan into her lover’s mouth. To Brittany, there was nothing sexier about a woman than her ass, and Brittany was quite proud of her own ass. She was also looking forward to ravishing Katya’s sexy bottom over and over.

The hand at the back of Katya’s head became firmly entangled in those fiery red strands. Her other hand slid down her lover’s back to that shapely ass, groping each cheek once before sliding to her crack. Pressed between the bed and Katya’s ass, her hand began to slowly slide up and down that satin covered divide.

When she finally had to come up for air, her chest heaving both from the need for air, and the power of her desire for this woman. Deep brown pools of desire gazed down into Katya’s as Katya’s hands elicited another moan from her lips. Withdrawing her hands, she hooked her fingers into the top of that shiny green dress and pulled it down, revealing the pair of hidden hills.

And were they ever beautiful. Wasting no time, those hands 'got a feeling', while she watched for signs of how her lover like to have her breasts 'handled'. Hopefully, it was frisky to rough.

Last edited:
Katya was so happy her Brittany was so passionate and so eager to move forward.

Her pointed nipple on her palm made her want to take her clothes off. But Brittany was faster. As they stopped their kissing for some air, the lady revealed her boobs with a quite enjoying hooking of her fingers in her cleavage. And her globes were so happy to be out. And even happier when she laid her hands on them.

Katya let herself go. Men were usually a bit rude with her breasts, and she found women's touches more enjoyable. They used to be more delicate and thorough at the beginning, touching every little inch of flesh, dedicating a moment to each of the mounds. But that didn't mean they would have to get bored, she also liked to have them pinched and nibbled every now and then.

But for the most, she was so looking forward to feeling Brittany's wet lips around her hard nipples. Ever since her tongue got into her mouth, she imagined how fun it would be having it playing round her pointed buttons.

Her lover’s breasts felt magnificent in her hands, so soft with such hard peaks…so eager for the attention they were being given. Turning her attention to those darker peaks, her fingers began to play with them, quickly discovering that her lover liked it when she pinched them.

“Your boobs are beautiful,” she said as she backed herself further down her lover, “I bet they taste just as delicious as they look,” her eyes locked with Katya’s as she lowered her mouth to the first button, taking it completely into her hot wet mouth and began to hungrily suckle it.

Delicious indeed.

Her hand continued to play with the other breast as she suckled the one for a bit, her tongue teasing it as she suckled. After a bit, she switched buttons.

“Yup, both are as delicious as they look,” she husked, giving both nipples a simultaneous hard pinch before diving back into Katya’s warm and inviting mouth for a passionate kiss. Breaking the kiss, her lips and tongue slid down to her lover’s throat and shoulders, hotly searching for sweet spots, and lavishing attention on them when she found them.

“Now, I’m going to devour those boobelicious tits of yours,” she breathed hotly into the sweet spot on Katya’s neck that she had just been kissing. At the same time she gave her lover’s breasts a nice hard squeeze. Lips left a wet trail back down to the valley between her lover’s hills. Tongue and lips eagerly explored the valley and surrounding hills as thoroughly as her hands had done before them. Teeth then joined in, nipping the soft flesh, further conveying her hunger for her lover.

All the while, she deliberately avoided those prominent peaks. Peaks which she knew ached for her mouth's attentions…

Katya loved the way she talked. Such a soft and sexy voice. Talking about her body like that, it aroused her even more and more.

Her wet lips played with her nipple and Katya shivered. And the fact that she didn't forget about her other breast was perfect. Katya couldn't tell wich of her breasts was taken better care of, as both her hand and her lips and teeth were pleasing her so well.

As she attacked her mouth, Katya wanted her to just shut up and stay there forever, as much as she loved her talking, her lips of hers were much more enjoyment.

But of course she wouldn't. But as she started going down her neck and beyond she realised she didn't care, as long as she kept them touching her ignited body.

"Now, I’m going to devour those boobelicious tits of yours"

Katya couldn't wait for her to start, and never stop. But she made her suffer a little, as she took her time in going down from her neck. And on she went with teasing her, and she went straight to the middle of her body, only moving a bit to the sides, some inches up, but down again, as a mountaineer too tired to climb the mountains ahead of him.

Katya wouldn't tell her, she wasn't she begging kind. But maybe this time she would have to change, because she wanted her to play with her nipples again. The were so hard and angry at her lover's lack of attention.

And then her hands moved without thinking, in a desperate attempt to get what she wanted. Katya was out of herself. Her left hand went to soothe her left nipple as with her right hand she helped her lover's head to get to the other point where she wanted her lips to be.

She loved the way Katya’s body responded to her every touch, every lick, nip and kiss. It was such a beautiful body, and to have it relish her attentions added to the dampness between her own thighs.

As she continued to devour the magnificent globe on the right, she saw Katya’s hand go to her other breast to sate her aching nipple. A moment later, the other hand buried itself in Brittany’s hair and guided her to the top of the mound she was working on. As the hand guided her mouth up, her tongue slid out, leaving a wet trail from the base of her breast all the way up to that aching nipple. The nimble member circled that nub several times before her lips descended upon it. Hungrily she suckled her lover’s breast, moaning her lust into it.

The sound her lover made as her nipple finally reentered Brittany’s hot wet mouth sent a shiver of pleasure down her spine.

Her hand squeezed and caressed the breast she was sucking on, while the other hand ran up and down her lover’s side.

It wasn’t long before that hand began earnestly pressing her face into that soft mound, eliciting a groan of hunger from Brittany as she redoubled her attack on that diamond hard peak. Teeth joined lips and tongue in devouring it entirely. The other hand slid up Katya’s side and joined Katya’s hand in playing with the other breast.

She continued to ravish that once ignored nipple as it so rightly deserved, ravish it as badly as her lover needed it to be ravished until that hand at the back of her head indicated her hungry mouth was wanted elsewhere. Her teeth held on to that nipple, giving it one nice tug before leaving it behind, covered in a thick layer of her saliva.

Katya wanted to return her the favour, but she was so good at touching her body that she didn't want her to stop.

"Just a little longer..." She thought.

Katya wasn't usually that selfish, but she was enjoying so much being taken care of like that. She would make sure to pay her back.

But in the meantime she would enjoy herself a little bit more. Besides, she must be enjoying it too, as Katya felt her shiver and her muffled groans stopped at her breast skin.

Katya's body was a playing pitch for the two ladies, and Katya decided it was time to put the ball through the goal. So she again guided her lover's head to the next spot she wanted her to dump. Although to say the truth, it was already wet.

Her teeth stood a while longer around her nipple and Katya screamed in pleasure when they left. As she pushed her down she could feel her wet tongue leaving a wet trail over her belly and navel.

She still had her thong on, but she was sure her mate would take care of that little nuisance as she had done before with her dress.

Katya’s scream of pleasure as the nipple was released…she shivered, God that made her pussy tingle! The hand on the other breast quickly proceeded to use her nails to mimic what her teeth had done, eliciting another pussy tingling scream of pleasure. As her lover guided her head downward, her tongue slid out, leaving a glistening trail behind, even dipping into her bellybutton. The whole way down her lust filled brown eyes were locked onto her lover’s face. Her hands slid down Katya’s sides as her face went down her centerline.

Her nose picked up the scent of Katya’s arousal, growing stronger and stronger until her tongue crossed over the thin fabric guarding her lover’s treasure. The hand gently, but urgently pressed her face into the already drenched fabric. Her lover’s scent filled her nostrils and her mind, for it was a heady scent. For a moment or two, she simply inhaled through the wet fabric, enjoying the evidence of her lover’s enjoyment of her efforts to please her.

“God your scent is mouth watering,” she murmured into the wet fabric.

Then her tongue ran up and down her lover’s still covered slit several times, teasing her with the promise of that tongue on her intimate flesh. Growing impatient, she backed off, breaking contact with the hand in her hair, and lifted her lover’s beautiful legs straight up. Her hand slipped under Katya’s ass and grabbed the back of her tong, quickly sliding it up those smooth legs and tossing it aside. Pushing those legs up towards her lover, she got breathtaking view of Katya’s slit and ass.

Lowering her face, her nose just above that tight pucker, she breathed in its naughty scent as her tongue extended once more. Starting at the top of her ass crack, she dragged it up to that pucker, circling it twice before pressing down on it. Not enough to penetrate, but more than enough to convey that her tongue would be going in that forbidden hole tonight, especially with the groan of hunger Brittany gave off as she got her first taste of it. She kissed it, and then resumed her journey upward to that wet slit that was begging for attention. Liquid desire flooded her taste buds as her tongue traveled up and down its already wet lips several times, eliciting a lustful moan of need.

Releasing her lover’s legs, which naturally spread to either side of Brittany, revealing all of that beautifully trimmed ginger pussy to her. She licked her lips lewdly at the redhead, her lips mere inches from the scent of feminine desire. Lips which descended upon the ginger shrouded nether lips, kissing them with lustful passion.

Katya loved the way she kept staring at her. Her companion's eyes kept showing her lust. She swore she could see them burning with desire, desire for her body. It was so hot and turning on

She could't believe how much the woman liked her body. Nobody had ever talked like that about her sexual scent, and Katya found that compliment so arousing. And the touch of her tongue through the wet fabric made her impatient. She would have wanted to rip her own thong and make her lick her wet and stiff button. But no, she wouldn't. The teasing was so exciting.

Luckily for her, it didn't take her too long to release her form the clothing trap, and soon her lover was admiring her ass. It was beautiful to look at, but Katya wanted her not to stop contact of their bodies. She wanted more of that expert tongue over her.

And her wishes were fulfilled. Not only did she lick her back cave, but she also teased the entrance. Katya shivered in joy. Gosh, she had picked the perfect girl for the night, an ass lover. They were going to have so much fun! But she didn't stop there yet, as she went on going upwards, until she felt them stopping at her dump crack. Her tongue run around the place cleaning up all of her passionate fluid. Katya wanted to release much more of it to satisfy her lover's needs, and she did easily, as she kept kissing and liking her basement.

Katya couldn't get enough of that woman's doings, but she felt so selfish for not giving anything back to her.

As her lips went wild around her slit, Katya decided enough was enough. He body was having so much fun, shivering, burning... She couldn't take it anymore so with a great effort she moved away for her lover's liking lips and pushed her to the floor.

It would be a bit hard, but she made sure it was always covered with comfortable rugs and there were lots of pillows scattered around close at hand to make it even better.

"I just can't let you have all the fun." She said as she started undressing her.

It must have taken her by surprise, her sudden attack. Katya wondered whether she'd struggle to be on top again or she'd let her be boss for a while.

Her lover’s slit was so nice and juicy. She’d had plenty of pussy before, but she couldn’t remember having a pussy this juicy before. It seemed to replacing the intoxicating liquid as fast as her thirsty lips were taking it in. And with Katya’s great taste and scent, Brittany was all too delighted to drink in her partner’s sweet love nectar.

Remembering how her lover shivered with delight as her tongue had teased her back door, Brittany was about to slip back down for another few licks when that moist mound was withdrawn from her face. The look of confusion that crossed her face was replaced with a squeal of surprise as her lover pushed her off the bed. The rugs around the bed were nice and soft, and it wasn’t that far of a fall so it didn’t hurt; it just surprised her. The redhead pounced on her immediately, eager to remove the brunette’s clothing…and take her turn at pleasuring Brittany.

Looking up at her lover, she licked her lips and wordlessly lifted her arms up to make it easier for her lover to remove her now stifling garments.

For the moment, she would let the redhead play with her, but once she lets her guard down, Brittany fully intended turn the tables again.

The brunett looked amazingly beautiful on her floor, but Katya knew she would look even better when she took off her clothes. She was gladly surprise at seeing her contribute by lifting her arms. Hr body must be craving to be released of her suffocating clothes.

Easily Katya grabbed the hem of her dress and pulled it up over her lover's body.

"You won't be needing that," she said as she finished taking it off her arms, "nor this," she continued as she unclasped the gold bra at the lady's back.

Katya gracefully put it away releasing her lover's breasts.

"Beautiful," she muttered, echoing the word the brunette had used with her.

Her nipples were hard and protuberant, and Katya felt the need to lick them. With her right hand she grabbed her long red head, which would be released soon on her lover's soft skin. meanwhile, her left hand went behind the lady's back, ready to to caress the line of her spine as soon as it arched in pleasure.

It didn't take long. Katya's tongue was soon playing with the lady's right nipple, licking and sucking it as it was the most tasteful thing in the world. Only when the lady started showing her pleasing did Katya let her hair loose. It fell like a cascade on the lady's stomach, caressing her skin as her head moved around the tip of her breast. She would feel the soft caress of the curtain of hair.

With her now free hand, Katya hurried to take care of the lonely nipple of her lover's left breast. She pinched it, slightly, and the body under her twitched in response.

Katya wondered how long the brunette would let her play with her body.

It felt so good to be rid of her stifling dress, even better when her girls were liberated. The look in her lover’s eyes as she gazed upon her bared breasts sent a rush of delight through her. There where few looks as thrilling as the look on a lover’s face once they got their first look at her girls. Her smile grew as Katya returned the compliment she had bestowed on the redhead’s beautiful breasts. She watched as a hand grabbed the red hair, pulling it behind her lover’s head, even as the other slip underneath Brittany’s back. Brittany cupped her breasts, offering them up to her beautiful lover.

The way Katya held her hair gave Brittany a perfect view as her lover’s lips descended upon the pebble atop her right breast, eliciting a moan of pleasure from her own lips. It took her lover no time at all to make that peak diamond hard, and her back arched with pleasure. Fingers began caressing her spine, arching her back even further, and her nipple closer to the tongue lavishing with attention. Her gaze was upon lover as she took her peak into her mouth once more, and then Katya released her hold on her hair, releasing the cascade of long silken strands upon the soft skin of Brittany’s stomach.

“Oh God!” she gasped as the tide of red caressed her, causing a shiver of pleasure to shoot through her body. That was the first time a lover had performed that trick, and she liked it very much. Her own hands abandoned her breasts to bury themselves in the red mass atop her lover’s head, indulging in the silken softness. It had been a long time since she’d had a female lover stir her so.

The visual stimulus she had been receiving from watching her lover lick and suckle her right breast had drawn her attention from the growing ache of neglect it’s twin was feeling until Katya’s newly freed hand began to attend to that aching need. She twitched as her nipple was pinched, longing for more. She arched her back a little further, thrusting her needy breast towards that hand which offered the attention it begged for.

I can wait a bit longer, she thought to herself, Can't let one of my girls get all the attention...

Last edited:
Back