Editor Available!

Lexxisaur

Virgin
Anyone looking for an editor? Contact me and tell me the basics of your story; word count, category and basic summary, and I'll let you know where we can go from there :) I'm also willing to write stories for people if you have an idea but don't write yourself. I have samples that I am currently in the process of submitting to Lit.

I am a huge fan of your Death Song, absolutely loved it. I have a story idea that I think you would be awesome at writing. If your interested let me know.

So a bit of background being a guy with a Pakistani/Muslim background possession back home is believed to be very real. If things go wrong in household then that household then most conservative families believe that it is the work of a jinn. Now your wondering WTF is a jinn well essentially a spirit (there are good ones and then there are bad ones). Most muslims believe in them as they are mentioned in the Quran( the scripture). So any ways when ever these EVIL Jinns are around people usually call the Ghostbuster...well Imaams (priests), they come and do there religious thing, boom the jinns gone and every ones safe.

There are some people back home who blame everything on Jinns, evil eyes etc. So the idea for the story is that a man believes that his wife can't give him a baby because an evil jinn is preventing it from happening (shit like this does actually happen). So he hunts down this huge Imaam, with a great reputation in the field of exorcism. So he finds this man and begs him to help, in truth the man's a phony he's not Pakistani ( what race the guy will be is up to you, I would say black, probably jamaican), he's not even muslim. Also I have no idea how he got there maybe you can explain that maybe not. But the fake exorcism business brings in a lot of money and respect for him, so our exorcist agrees to help the man. He visits the man's house, now usually he's in and out, thats all he does but the mans wife is a beauty, not the normal chubby housewife. 5 ft 6, DD, an ass sculpted especially by god.

So he decides he wants a piece of that woman, fools the husband and woman in to letting him fuck her senseless.

What do you think good?bad?shit?abysmal? I can give you even more detailed outline if you want to write the story, provide you with some more info and key words to use.

Looking for an Editor

Was wondering if you are still an editor. I have this short story that already has been rejected twice! Both times looked over by editors on this site. It's an erotic short story about a woman on a business trip. Please let me know. Thank you.

I'm also willing to write stories for people if you have an idea but don't write yourself. I have samples that I am currently in the process of submitting to Lit.

I have wrote a few stories and posted them here on lit. I know I'm not a very good writer, but do my best. I do think I have a good idea for a story which needs a good writer. I have an outline all ready made out. Hope your willing to look at the outline.

Back