A night of surprises

danimal3378

Interesting Title
For the first time, you have invited me over. I arrive at your door and wrap on it, waiting on your stoop for what seems like minutes. Finally, you open it, your rounds, smiling face peaking around it. You look beautiful, ready and eager for whatever it is I have planned to do with you. I step in and put down my bag. I step close to you can give you a soft kiss. You are wearing four-inch heels, tall thigh high black stockings on your long legs, a lacy white teddy, and a short black skirt.

Your fashion choice is perfect, all I had requested was the thigh highs and yours were filled out perfectly with your long gams. I take your arm, pull you close, softly kiss your lips, your cheek, and take your ear lobe between my lips. My hands run down your back and onto your ass. I change the tone in my voice. Demanding and not to be trifled with. “I’m in charge tonight,” making clear my intentions I grasp your hair and push your head down so you are bent over. I watch your reaction, knowing this is a large change to our normal activities. I start walking, pulling you along by your hair.
You are in my control, taking small steps in your heels, I push you over a chair and say “put your hands on the seat.”

Last edited:
My name is Roze or at least that what you call me simply because my body blushes such a pretty rose coloring at times.

Upon my back where your hand is now pushing my small maybe 5 foot 1 inch frames lies a tattoo of dragon fly wings that up until you haven't seen but tonight I am wearing a low cut back mini dress that barely comes to my knees and then the clear thigh high front lace boot which put me a good 6 inches taller then I really am and allow all my looker in this case tonight to see my lean leg muscles work as I move in what really is one of my favorite pairs of shoes.
You will note also on this night that my multi colored hair (think the dragon fly wings colors) is up in a loose bun rather then down and past my shoulders as normal. The rest of me is basically the same as all the times I've seen you.

Feeling a hand (btw what is you chars name) push Roze over the chair a small whelp was given off and then a quick response.
You are always in control and I like it that way. I like our games but what game did you have in mind my tonight?
Bent over the chair Roze waited the answer knowing it would come one way or another.

After getting her bent of the chair Tom, slowly looked over her body. Finger tracing the edge of the dragon fly wing tattoos. “And what are these?” I tease, “marking up your pretty little body?” leaning down and whispering in your ear “that’s my job?” My lips on your upper shoulder, teeth skinning in gently. Biting hard enough that you can feel the teeth and so it will leave a faint mark, just so you know I’m serious.
My hand is on your hip, holding you in place as I do this. I thin stand back up and continue looking you over. “You like being on display don’t you, such a pretty thing you like showing off. Now be good and hold still.” I move to my bag, your hear a zipper slowly open, my hand goes inside as I search for the first item of the evening.

Herring the bag being open Roze spoke softly as she normally did her voice a prefect match for her petite frame.
But you mark me so pretty and besides I got these when I turned 18 long before meeting you, Tom.
OK, Roze knew regardless of it being true or not since she was turning 21 today and had only met Tom maybe 6 months ago in fact was her birthday and this was part of her birthday present to herself, she knew, yes Roze knew she was going to be punished, and the thought was making her pussy drip even more then it already was.
Now of course what Roze was not telling was that she didn't get them inked on at all they simply came to be on the day no make that almost the moment to her 18 birthday just as her multi colored hair and eyes had too.
Yes, Roze had one blue eye and one green eye but one had to look close to really see it a quick glance and one would think they where more off hazel then anything.

Back