Who Is Horny Right Now and Why??

CarnivalBarker

Literotica Guru
It could be because you're a virgin, or because your wife said she had a headache, or because the girl next door looks tight in her little running shorts.....anything. But who is afflicted at the moment and why?

I'll start. I am! And it's because I haven't been touched at all by a man in weeks, while I go to counseling and have to stay near someone 16 hours a day.

I was looking through some pics that were sent to me a while back while I was waiting for my ipad to update

Looking at some pics online and thinking about a few lit users I would enjoy meeting
:)

I'm a little turned on at the moment. I'm home alone and browsing lit so I tend to get worked up reading all the sexy people's comments :)

I'm horny right now because my wife is at work so I spending my evening dressed as a sissy french maid, including a corset, stockings, heels, full makeup and hair. And I am talking to a guy who wants to come replace this plug in my ass with his cock.

Dee

I'm horny right now because my wife is at work so I spending my evening dressed as a sissy french maid, including a corset, stockings, heels, full makeup and hair. And I am talking to a guy who wants to come replace this plug in my ass with his cock.

Dee

Sounds like a sexy evening! Enjoy the feminine finery!

I am a little excited in my panties right now because of the fantasy I shared in another thread about being the center of attention in a bukaka! All them cocks & all that cum! Yum!

Thinking of things my husband's friend admitted to my husband about all the things he wants to do to me.

Thanks to a coworker who teased me today by flashing her panties at me, I'm beyond horny tonight.

Just woken up and got that morning wood thing going on, can't decide whether to deal with it now or keep my hands off and let it build for something more explosive later ?

Suggestions welcome šŸ˜

I've just been hornier overall lately. Any little thing in general can set me off and get going. In mid-July, I was at a convention where I was surrounded by men in suits. I was so freaking horny the whole time, but it was a three day convention where I was there all day for all three days, and was only able to go home to sleep. My sex drive has been revved up since then.

Last night we were both really amorous but totally worn out physically and ready to sleep. Nonetheless we snuggled and rolled and I got hard and we joined. But we didn't go all the way for either of us and decided we'd look forward to the morning - which is now and we had forgotten that there are people working in the house in like ten minutes and so - UGH!

Back