24/ m

krs1428

Virgin
Any interest in a 24/m? Long time lurker, thought I'd introduce myself.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 113
Any interest in a 24/m? Long time lurker, thought I'd introduce myself.

OMG!!! You've been hiding that smoking hot body from us for all these years??? What were you thinking??? :eek:

Ahem!!! Ladies!!! Over here!!! :D

Ok lol, just checking. One more before I have to get busy for the day.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 82
Thank you ladies, i appreciate the kind words. If y'all would like anymore I'm sure I can dig some up. PM's are welcome too if anyone wants to chat.

Nice abs... hehe I'm sure there's plenty of other ladies that are drooling over them right now lol.

OMG!!! You've been hiding that smoking hot body from us for all these years??? What were you thinking??? :eek:

I can't say it any better than Arianthe said, and she's the one with the sexy accent to say it in.

Please do post more!

Dashing in to see what all the fuss is ab-out ...

Oh My

*fans self and sits down - getting comfy

smokkkkin hawt

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

alright.. even i raised my eyebrows there and agreed with .. oh doh arinth!! hahah i didnt even stalk you here just saw someone said OMG!!! You've been hiding that smoking hot body from us for all these years??? What were you thinking???

I can't say it any better than Arianthe said, and she's the one with the sexy accent to say it in.

Please do post more!

Dashing in to see what all the fuss is ab-out ...

Oh My

*fans self and sits down - getting comfy

smokkkkin hawt

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

*curtsies delicately....*

Thank you, ladies. Thank you very much! :D

alright.. even i raised my eyebrows there and agreed with .. oh doh arinth!! hahah i didnt even stalk you here just saw someone said OMG!!! You've been hiding that smoking hot body from us for all these years??? What were you thinking???

Hi babe. Fancy meeting you here. :kiss::kiss:

I'll forgive your spelling. I know how illiterate you get when you're horny. ;)

eewwww penis ewwww :D:D:rolleyes:

Now don't be like that, Jack! It's almost as nice a penis as yours! ;)

Back