Unsuspecting Prey (Closed)

L

Little_Red_Rose

trish1_zpsda851722.jpg

Name: Amy Taylor
Height: 5'6
Cup size: DD

~~​

As a teacher, I enjoy the idea that I've made an impact in somebody's life. Hah, look at me - calling myself a teacher. The thing is, my stay at Western High School isn't a permanent one, at least not for now. I'm a replacement, to put things bluntly. What with the professor in charge of teaching history to the high school seniors on leave, my old application was dug up and before I knew it, I was here. Now a year later, I had seen some students grow up to be different people. A bit cheesy, I know.

I wasn't sure who was more excited for the fact that the school year was coming to a close; me, or my boyfriend Kyle. His job was a bit more prestigious than mine, seeing as he was a corporate lawyer working here in New York city. He made sure to take two weeks off by early July, so that we could take a vacation or something. I wasn't sure where, but I suppose that I could use the break.

Anyway, back to what I was saying - I was glad to know that I made some impact. I was especially flattered, when a boy from my graduating class came over to me after class and passed me a note. It was an invitation to his party!

"Awh, how sweet." I said with a smile "I'd love to come."

Of course, I wasn't exactly thrilled to overhear that it was a beach themed party, so I needed to wear something fitting. So, I was going over my wardrobe, when Kyle (who was over at the time) came over, hugging me tightly from behind and pulled out a sundress.

"What about this one?"

I looked it over and nearly blushed; I mean, it was a nice white sundress but...

"Isn't this a little short...?"
I replied, noting that a breeze strong enough could probably hike up the fabric.

"Maybe, but I don't think anyone is going to complain. Hey, I know, after the party we should meet. I probably will have a few hours off this evening and we could go out to dinner. How long could that eighteen year old's party last?"

"Mm, maybe." I replied back, examining the sundress once more. I made my way to the bathroom, examining the dress once more but imagining myself in it. My eyes drifted off to the corner, and as fortune would have it, my two-piece swimsuit was over there (Kyle and I were planning on going over to the beach ourselves, so he got me it). It was incredibly skimpy as well; the bottom seeming more of a thong than anything else. So...you could probably imagine my surprise when I decided to wear it underneath my dress. As stupid as this sounds (and I wouldn't admit this to Kyle) but I wanted to make a good impression. I was still young; I didn't want to seem like a prude or worse - the dreadful older lady.

And so, wearing the short white dress and my pair of four inch heels, I drove my way to the address written on the card. Oddly enough, it was easily noticeable - what with the music, many people hanging around the entrance and what seemed to be the beginning of a crazy party.

I parked my car and made my way up to the front door; ignoring the catcalls and whistles along the way. Taking in a deep breath, I knocked....

I didn't suspect it would work.

Not that I'm not used to that kind of thing. Getting what I want. But when you're just finishing high school, and what you want is someone significantly older then you...well, you're a little surprised when any of the pieces fall into place. She was a hottie, sure, but also one in a position of authority over us. Even as a replacement teacher, the class seemed to fall in line whenever she asked us to do anything - an assignment, being quiet, or listening to her talk.

Granted, most of us were just watching the way her body moved in her unreasonably tight outfits. Even the girls. And me, Garrett Winchester decided to throw a beach party to celebrate the end of the year. With my parents away and the renovations on our house complete, it seemed like the perfect time to show off our new pool.

Some friends had helped me 'decorate' the house to make it seem more beach like even if the real trinkets were out back near the pool, but it was really an excuse to see some of the girls in skimpy bikinis. Even as our teacher, Ms. Taylor, had said she'd show up, I thought she was just being polite. I wouldn't have blamed her if she hadn't showed up. I was at the bar, sipping a coke (well...I *said* it was coke), when I saw one of my dumbass classmates open the door for her. All he could do was gape at her outfit; I smiled kindly and made my way to her.

"Hi Mrs. Taylor." I smiled. "Glad you could make it." Even with the year over and my yearning for her, I didn't think a hug was appropriate so I took her hand and twirled her slowly, letting me see her dress in all of its glory (and all of the guys watching, too), whistling as I did. "You sure clean up well for a party."As I let her hand go, I noticed the increasing number of people watching. "I could show you around, if you want..." Most of the people here already had made themselves at home, but I wanted to personally show her what we had...a billiards table downstairs, home theatre, the pool out back...

...the bedroom...eventually.

Maybe it was a bit much...

Still, I couldn't help but smile as I saw that student mouth agape as I walked in. My eyes quickly glanced around the room, hoping to see Garrett (as he was the one that invited me over). Soon enough, he found me and with a grin, he took my hand and spun me around. I playfully laughed as he did - it was unexpected and I happened to like that.

"You sure clean up well for a party."

"Thank you Garrett. You're looking nice yourself." I replied with a warm smile, as always.

"I could show you around, if you want..."

Against my better judgment, I felt complied to answer in a teasing manner; "Sure, after all, you're the one who invited me."

My hawaiian shirt, shorts, and sandals fit the theme, or at least my part of it, as I skillfully made my way towards the main room, where there were about ten people lounging around, chatting, talking, or just taking in the music. All in all, there were about sixty people here so far. Enough of a cover for what I really wanted, which was the sexily dressed teacher behind me. All year, the guys had traded barbs about what they'd do to her if given the chance, watching her strut around in outfits that weren't intentionally sexy..just her in them was. Knowing she was unobtainable just added to the lust for her.

I was about to change their minds on that, though. Unobtainable was only a word.

"My parents are away for a couple of weeks, so I figured I'd throw a little shindig to celebrate the end of the school year." I smirked knowingly at her. "Meaning I can do whatever I want. I'm sure the thought of that would be hell for someone like you, in a position of authority." The words were said with some levity even as they were more serious then she ever would have realized. We walked down the stairs to the games room, where a couple of people were playing pool and a few more lounging near the TV.

"The billiards room, and one of our wide screen TV." I grinned. "Not the biggest thing in here, though." I motioned towards a closed door. "We've got a home theatre in that room, although I'm not planning to use it tonight...we are here to socialize and enjoy ourselves, after all. Not to just watch a movie in a dark room..."

Not that there weren't people I wanted in a dark room right now, but it was a little too early for that, I figured.

Sure, I noticed that odd few stares that I was getting but I figured that it was mostly due to the fact that I was a teacher, here at a student's party. Of course, maybe I was just being naive. I knew that certain male students had a thing for me, but I didn't see it as anything more than your ordinary teenager's crush. Nevertheless, I ignored the sight of men practically drooling all over me at the moment.

"My parents are away for a couple of weeks, so I figured I'd throw a little shindig to celebrate the end of the school year."

"Fair enough" I replied with a smirk of my own "I'd probably do the same thing if I was in the same position as you."

"Meaning I can do whatever I want. I'm sure the thought of that would be hell for someone like you, in a position of authority."

I laughed a bit and added "Oh no, you seem responsible. This seems anything but hellish."

Walking downstairs, we observed the game room which was a bit dark. I know if Kyle was here, he'd probably stop right here, having a few beers and just watch TV. I wasn't planning on doing anything of the like. Still, the room was neat and overall nice.

"We've got a home theatre in that room, although I'm not planning to use it tonight...we are here to socialize and enjoy ourselves, after all. Not to just watch a movie in a dark room..."

"I couldn't agree more. What about outside? I saw a few decorations set up." I said, before someone came up to us and asked if we wanted to take a photo. "Oh, sure." I replied, not wanting to seem 'stuck up', just because I was a teacher. So, I grabbed Garrett's arm and smiled; the flash of the camera nearly blinding me.

I hadn't expected her to say yes, or to seem so eager to please; it might make things too easy once I figured out how I was going to make her mine. I smiled wolfishly for the camera, grateful to have one more lasting memory of what was about to happen. I snuck a peek down her dress before I led her back up stairs and outside; brushing her ass as I motioned her through the sliding glass door. It was meant to look accidental, of course; I'd spied a glimpse of the thong she was wearing earlier and was dying to see more of it.

"This is the pool." The creme de la creme, and the reason everyone was here. Several people had already hopped in, others were sitting on the edge near it, or standing around talking. If there was one place to be, this was it. Umbrellas, a minibar (not that well stocked, of course; there was drinking but I didn't have *that* much money), girls lounging in their bikinis and swimsuits. Even with Mrs. Taylor at my side I found myself losing myself in the sight of all of them, my focus on a redhead slipping off her shirt before turning back to her.

"Several people dressed for the occasion, as you can see." I nodded back at her. "You don't seem to be, though." A lie, sure, but it felt right to make her mention she had a suit on.

"Really? I can't see that you're wearing one..."

I was a bit nervous going up the stairs; I did walk up slowly, as I didn't want my dress to hike up any. I mean, I didn't want him to see what I had underneath; I thought that it was going to be my little secret and maybe Kyle would see my swimsuit later. Maybe. Luckily, he made no remarks and we were outside. The scenery was quite nice and it was well decorated. The pool was larger than I had originally expected, after all, I had no idea that Garrett's parents were still well off. Ignoring the fact that many were drinking, I smiled and said "This is actually pretty nice."

"Several people dressed for the occasion, as you can see. You don't seem to be, though."

And I'm not sure why, maybe because I felt a bit threatened by the younger women around here and especially the one that caught Garrett's attention, but I mentioned;

"I do have a bathing suit though."

"Really? I can't see that you're wearing one..."

I nearly bit my lower lip for the mistake of admitting it, but I answered "Well, I have one underneath my dress. But it might be a bit much..."

My full attention was on her as I looked her over, letting her see my eyes linger on her body. "I don't see why not." I stepped in closer to her, looming over her despite the fact she was several years older then me. "You're a..." my gaze lingered on her considerable bust. "...fully grown woman, right? You chose to come to this party..." I slipped a hand on her bare shoulder. "...knowing full well what the dress code was." My voice got a bit lower, and deeper. "What if I asked you to show me your bathing suit? Would you?"

As she answered, I was briefly distracted by a trio of bikini-laden girls, giggling behind our teacher, my look staying predatory before returning to the easy smile. "Just checking. I wouldn't ask you to do anything you're not comfortable with..."

Make her, maybe. But ask?

I looked over the assembled partygoers, many of whom were looking at me and her, standing together, taking a sip of my drink. "Is it hard for you, Mrs. Taylor? To see all these people here that you were an authority figure for during the year, like normal people?" For all of my malicious intent, I was honestly curious as to how she'd answer.

It might determine where the evening progressed to....I looked at her, again 'warmly'. "Look at what a bad host I am. All these people here with drinks...can I get you anything?"

It was an odd feeling, having Garrett walk over so closely to me. It was especially odd, seeing his eyes go over my body like that. Part of me wanted to cover myself up with my arms, despite being fully clothed. I stood there as he spoke, commenting over how I'm a 'fully grown' woman. A soft gasp escaped my lips, maybe inaudible to him, as his hand went over to my shoulder, touching the bare skin available to him.

"What if I asked you to show me your bathing suit? Would you?"
he asked, his hand still lingering.

"I...guess." I answered back timidly, and was surprised to not hear him immediately respond. I turned to see that his eyes were distracted by other girls passing by. I'm not sure why, but I felt the sudden sting of jealously (despite not wanting entirely his attention anyway) for the first time in years.

"Is it hard for you, Mrs. Taylor? To see all these people here that you were an authority figure for during the year, like normal people?"

"Not really. I mean, I knew this was going to happen." I responded a bit untruthfully. It must have sounded sincere, I guess, but the truth of the matter was that I was a bit uncomfortable seeing all of these people walk around as adults, and not as my students. I couldn't control them, even if I wanted to.

"Look at what a bad host I am. All these people here with drinks...can I get you anything?"

"Maybe a rum and coke?"
I asked with a smile. And when he did leave to get us some drinks, something came over me. With a sudden movement from my hands, I undid my dress and folded it neatly, leaving it in a corner. Immediately, I was greeted by some whistles.

"Maybe a rum and coke?"

I nodded, and went over to the bar to make her a tall one. About halfway there, I realized that I hadn't asked her what kind of rum she'd wanted, so I turned to make my way back and ask her.

Which was just in time to see an image that would be burned in my mind forever. My teacher, stripping off her dress, revealing her voluptuous body to this increasingly agitated crowd of students, many of whom had dreamed to see her in so little. When she had said it might be a bit much...she sure didn't mean in material. The thong was skimper then I had thought it was, and the top....it hardly contained her chest.

The whistled that greeted her undressing reminded me that I had a job to do, and I quickly made her drink, walking slowly back to her. My smile grew larger as I saw her lack of attire, and I handed her drink to her, making sure she saw full well that I was ogling her body.

"Nice to see you take a bit of initiative to fit in." I smirked. "To letting go." I clinked my glass against hers. "To letting go of preconceptions." I tipped my glass back, trying to stare at her eyes...and not entirely succeeding as we toasted the party.

For a moment, I immediately regretted my decision. I was surrounded by men now, trying to strike up conversation with me (most of them weren't even in my group when I was teaching). I blushed a bit and made my way to Garrett, who was now walking my way with two drinks in his hands. I obviously wondered what he would think of my current attire. The bikini was pretty flimsy; the bottom (more or less a thong) was obviously revealing - my plump backside in clear view, for the first time, to these people. My chest wasn't exactly safe either, seeing as my DD cup breasts were jiggling ever so slightly as I made my way to the host again. I cursed myself for not taking off my heels when I had the chance; I could only imagine that it made me seem more of a sex icon than I already was.

"Excuse me." I said, making my way through some people before we met up again.

"Nice to see you take a bit of initiative to fit in."
he smirked, clinking his glass to mine "To letting go."

"To letting go of preconceptions."
"To letting go of preconceptions." I repeated with a grin on my face. This wasn't too bad. I, of course, caught his gaze as he was ogling me. I smiled and asked "So...what do you think?" before twirling around for him.

Last edited by a moderator:
"To letting go of preconceptions." She smiled, meeting my look bravely. She had no idea, thinking this was innocent teasing and showing off for her students whom she'd never see again. She really thought she was safe here, a view reinforced as she twirled under my looming eyes, daringly. I took in every curve of her body, every jiggle of her ass and breasts as she strutted in her heels; every man's wet dream.

"So...what do you think?"

A bombshell who'd taken off her dress to show off her body in a bikini and heels? What would any red blooded guy think of a tease like that?

"You're amazing." I stepped back a bit, taking in her entire, vivacious body. "I'm so glad we had a teacher like you...I mean, I'm so glad I can have a teacher like you." Another sip of my drink. "You could compete with any of the hottie here with a body like yours."

I saw the guys who had talked to her earlier and had tried to surround her, nodding towards them. "They just thought you were another student - that's how convincing you are in that bathing suit of yours. I'm surprised you didn't let them talk to you more..." A small laugh. "Or are you only comfortable around me, Mrs. Adams?"

"I'm so glad we had a teacher like you...I mean, I'm so glad I can have a teacher like you. You could compete with any of the hottie here with a body like yours."

"Awh, thank you! It feels nice to hear that."

I glanced back to see some people from earlier, they smiled back though I didn't exactly return the favor. I didn't want to seem rude but quite frankly, I wasn't fond of being surrounded by people. An odd thing for a teacher to say, huh? I don't know, maybe I was just a bit shy right now...

"They just thought you were another student - that's how convincing you are in that bathing suit of yours. I'm surprised you didn't let them talk to you more..."

Why didn't I? I didn't really know it myself...

"Or are you only comfortable around me, Mrs. Adams?"

I sipped through my drink and laughed a bit, replying honestly "Pretty much. Don't tell anyone, but I don't even know half of the people here. I'm so bad with names."

"Pretty much. Don't tell anyone, but I don't even know half of the people here. I'm so bad with names."

I inclined my head. "Are you?" I smiled at her. "So am I. Here I've been calling you Mrs. Adams all evening...you do have a first name, right?" Another long sip of my drink. "Not appropriate during the school year, I know, but right now, with our..." I let my eyes roam down her stomach again. "...well, labels off, so to speak..." I didn't know if she'd let me know her first name, but it was worth a try.

I took another look around; there were a lot of people out here, and enough that I think I'd be able to do what I wanted. "Well, if you claim to be so bad with names, would you be up for a...game, of sorts, to test that statement?" I chuckled. "Surely, someone like you, who had to take attendance, and talk to most of us every day...you couldn't have forgotten all our names by now, right?"

I grabbed her wrist gently, only to pull her towards a bench near the far end of the pool; with all of the seating and standing room we had available, it was free and I sat her down on it. "You can look from here and see everyone who's outside. What do you say we see who out of the two of us can identify more of the people here?" I pause for a moment. "Most of these people were your students, and while I invited...well, some of the people here..." I sighed. "...a lot of them have brought friends who I don't know. So I think you would have an advantage."

I sighed. "Besides, you know as well as anyone how bad my memory is..."

Or at least she knew how bad it seemed in some of my papers. How good it was when I was motivated, well....

"I'm sure I can come up with something the winner can do to the loser." Whoops, that was the wrong way to phrase it, so I smiled innocently, trying to infer there was no innuendo whatsoever. Nope. There was no way I was standing over her as she sat down, looking down her skimpy top. Not a chance.

"So am I. Here I've been calling you Mrs. Adams all evening...you do have a first name, right?"

I smiled back and nodded; to polite to correct him that my last name was Taylor anyway. Besides, I was sure that he was just doing this to get a reaction out of me. I knew him that much. "Amy." I responded, feeling some sort of bizarre excitement, seeing him view my fit stomach as he mentioned 'labels off'.

"Well, if you claim to be so bad with names, would you be up for a...game, of sorts, to test that statement?"

"A game? That could be interesting."

"Surely, someone like you, who had to take attendance, and talk to most of us every day...you couldn't have forgotten all our names by now, right?"

"Probably not. My memory isn't that bad." I said with a chuckle of my own.

Then I gasped, as his hand roughly grabbed my wrist and pulled me with him. "Where are we going?" I asked, though he didn't respond until he pressured my shoulders so that I would sit on a bench. Just what was that? I was his teacher - Well, I guess that didn't matter right now, did it?

Here, he proposed a game in which he had to identify everyone running amok - or at least, as much as we could. I obviously had an advantage, and he seemed to know it. "...a lot of them have brought friends who I don't know. So I think you would have an advantage."

"Damn straight." I said with a playful smile.

"I'm sure I can come up with something the winner can do to the loser."

...Can do to the loser? I knew what he meant, but wow, that was some choice of words.

"You're on." I say with a grin, though was worried that maybe with his angle, that he would be getting too much of a view of my cleavage. "Though maybe you should sit next to me instead of standing up there." I added with a chuckle.

"Though maybe you should sit next to me instead of standing up there."

The fact she'd let me stare down at her for so long emboldened me even as I sat next to her on the bench, brushing my leg against hers as I sidled up. "Just see how many people you can name out here." I motioned around her. "On the deck, in the pool, behind you...even ones you can see through the windows." There wouldn't be that many. "Look around you, behind you, everywhere you can see...and count them off."

"I'll do the same." He smiled. "We'll get two minutes. After the time has elapsed, we'll see who got more names, and compare our lists..." Even now, we'd both be getting time to identify people, but that wasn't important to me. "If you beat me, I'll do something you want...like lose this shirt, for example." I smirked. "Just kidding. But you can choose something really embarrassing for me to do...a teacher ordering a student at his own party? Surely you could think of something you've always wanted to make me do, right?" As amazing as it sounded, I didn't mean anything sexual, but since everyone here was an adult and this was 'off the record'...

"Depending on how much I win by, I'll chose something for you to do." I nodded at some of the folks who were drinking...well, I wasn't sure what it was, except that it didn't taste too good. I brushed my hand on her shoulder, grazing over one of the ties on her top. "I promise not to make you take anything else off, though. That would be indecent."

She seemed to hesitate (or maybe that was me wanting her to say yes), and I eyed her cockily. "Come on, Amy? Scared you'll lose to a student?"

It almost felt like an electric shock went through my veins as his leg touched mine - it was weird, almost as if there was something sensual about it. I shook it off though, seeing as he was just a 'buddy' of mine, and that there was nothing for me to be anxious about. Still, the way that he was looking at me..."Oh cut it out Amy." I thought to myself "He wouldn't try anything on you."

"Look around you, behind you, everywhere you can see...and count them off." he said, snapping me out of my thoughts as he explained the 'rules' of our game. Two minutes to get as many names down as possible, nothing too hard, right? Still, I quickly glanced around and tried to think of who was who. As I might have mentioned earlier, some of these people were never my students.

"If you beat me, I'll do something you want...like lose this shirt, for example."

I chuckled and said "I guess. Maybe?"

"Just kidding. But you can choose something really embarrassing for me to do...a teacher ordering a student at his own party? Surely you could think of something you've always wanted to make me do, right?"

"Oh, I don't know about that..." I said, though those words must have sounded insincere. I mean, I didn't want it to seem like I wanted that, but honestly, I wanted to feel like the one in charge again. So far, I wasn't liking this - being just a guest at his party. It somehow made me feel...vulnerable. Somehow.

"Depending on how much I win by, I'll chose something for you to do."

For....you to do. Now that part scared me, as I didn't know what he had in mind. Especially as his hand touched those weak strings holding my top together. However, he put my mind at ease:

"I promise not to make you take anything else off, though. That would be indecent."

Still...

"Come on, Amy? Scared you'll lose to a student?"

I bit my bottom lip and uttered out the words; "You're on. I'll be bossing you around in no time."

Game, set, match.

Granted, there was a chance she might win. After all, teachers weren't stupid and she did see a lot of these students every day. How many? I didn't know. But it was win-win. Spend more time with her if she does some how win wasn't exactly a loss; seeing her in the skimpy outfit was something I think we could all do with more of. I ran my eyes over her legs, how they seemed to go on forever from her heels to her thong, up her smooth stomach to her tits, to her...

It was a party, after all. Crazy things happened all the time, and anything I did would be passed off as such. Anything the teacher did, though...or had did to her...I would take a one percent chance at winning if that was what I could get. Even if the odds were against me (which I thought they weren't), I would do what I could to even them.

"If you say so." I smiled. "Okay...ready,set, and...go!" My land lashed out, 'accidentally' smacking her thigh as I did in my 'excitement' to start counting. For as short a time as two minutes was, it occured to me now that I had no real way of telling how long it was. I glanced down at my phone; an approximate measurement would have to do and she had likely found a few already.

Keeping track in my head was no hard feat...as I mentioned, I wasn't motivated in school, but at the thoughts of doing things to Mrs. Taylor...excuse me, Amy...I racked off everyone I could see. I knew the people I'd invited off by heart, and had a good idea of who they'd brought. Most of the time. If I couldn't tell who someone was, I just passed them over for later.

A group of six came in through the deck door, and I cursed, they were all guests. With no idea how Amy was doing, I looked for something to throw her off the trail...and spotted a couple surreptitiously kissing at the far end of the pool. I tapped her shoulder and motioned to them.

"Bet you know who they are, don't you?" I swore she almost blushed at the sight of two of her students groping each other so intimately and publicly as he greedily rubbed her nipple under her top. "I doubt they'd do *that* in class..." With effort, I tore away from the sight, hoping she'd linger on it as I tried to find faces I hadn't accounted for yet.

There were about seventy people out here now, but I'd be surprised if she could get them all. Teacher or not.

"Okay...ready,set, and...go!"

With a loud smack, I gasped as his hand slapped my bare thigh. It wasn't done on purpose, I knew that much. "Wait, damn it! Time limit!" I reminded myself as my eyes quickly went to the crowd. "Is that Tim? Wait no...he's a redhead. What about Johnathan?" I knew that a lot of people weren't from the classes that I taught, but in my anxiety and the rush, well, I tried to put names on people that I didn't even know.

I spotted maybe one or two people that I knew, but was quickly distracted by a finger poking my shoulder. I turned to Garrett who pointed at a couple, who were kissing...

"Bet you know who they are, don't you?"

"Oh god, what are they..."

I blushed and turned away just as I saw the man rubbing the woman's chest. "Who gets that intimate in public?"

I quickly got back into the game and focused hard...In the end, I counted fifteen people. I was only sure of about eight of them.

I looked at my phone. Time was up, but just to be certain, I got two more people who walked across my vision; ones who I hadn't seen before. But she'd never know I cheated. Never know that this was designed for her to lose, right here, and I'd get to...well, no mind thinking about that yet. It was so much fun dragging out her torment, watching her try to be comfortable in the middle of her students dressed like she was. "Well, how many did you get, Mrs. Taylor?" I sipped my drink; fully at ease as she gave her answer.

"Fifteen?" I nodded. "That's pretty good." It actually was, all things considered; she didn't see her students often in swimsuits, in an atmosphere like this, doing something that most people wouldn't think about. "But I got thirty seven." I looked down at her. "Let's figure out how badly I beat you..." Or, get to beat her. I might've said that last part a bit louder then I'd intended, drawing a few glances our way as I lazily drew my arm around her shoulder.

"That's Jason...Harold's over there with Whitney...Thomas, Jane, Eileen..." I started to point people out, idly running my hand down her bare back, again brushing across the string of her bikini top as I did. As I got to the end of my roll call, my hand came to a rest near her hip, drawing her a bit closer to me. "Did you get anyone that I missed?" Even as her student, I was taller then her and I straightened my back. "Don't lie to me, Amy." Any pretense of being a student had left my voice with that statement as my eyes bore into hers...and into her tits...demanding an answer.

"Well, how many did you get, Mrs. Taylor?"
"Fifteen." I said...or perhaps lied? It was a bit of a stretch.
"Fifteen? That's pretty good."

"Yep. So then, what am I going to make you do-" I said, thinking that I had won for a moment. But...

"But I got thirty seven."

"What...No way..." I responded, as he smirked saying "Let's figure out how badly I beat you..." Perhaps in shock, I didn't even notice the movement of his arm until it was around my shoulder. A few people stared, but that wasn't my concern at the moment.

"That's Jason...Harold's over there with Whitney...Thomas, Jane, Eileen..."

Oh damn it...

Again, I made no protest as his hand rubbing my bare back again, taking his time, almost as if to mock or tease me. All the while, I wondered what he'd make me do? A bet was a bet. I wasn't too worried - he wouldn't do anything outrageous. Maybe he'd even show mercy to his favorite teacher? Of course, that's what I thought before his hand landed on my hip, touching the soft bare skin, before pulling me close; almost as if he intended to show off his victory here.

"Did you get anyone that I missed?"

This was my chance. Maybe I could...

There. Right here something happened. His tone...somehow changed and he seemed in control. Somehow. Anyway, the point is that I actually felt a bit intimidated as he spoke out;

"Don't lie to me, Amy."

"N..No. I didn't get anyone that you missed. You won."

"N..No. I didn't get anyone that you missed. You won."

Of course I did. That's how it was suppose to end. "Woohoo!" I cheered, carelessly throwing my drink back and chugging it; anyone who hadn't noticed us by now definitely was aware that I had one of our sexiest teachers in nothing but a bikini and heels next to me. "I win." I looked at her again. "That means I can choose something for you to do, doesn't it?" The silence lingered; not many people could hear me as I kept my voice low. "After all, I won pretty convincingly...right?" Seeing her submit, to let me flaunt my power over her, the teacher, in this setting, was intoxicating.

"But because you're my favorite..."
I teased the string on her thong as I pulled my hand away. "I'll give you a chance to choose. You can do what I tell you to...or not." I shrugged. "We're just here to have fun...." I playfully grabbed her shoulder, as if she was a classmate. "...not to make anyone feel uncomfortable." The loose laughs that followed my statement- some from me, even - would probably fool her into thinking that the worst was over, that I was just toying with her.

If she only knew how much I was...

"After all, I won pretty convincingly...right?"

I was a bit worried - I didn't think that he'd want to do something humiliating, after all, I didn't wrong him in any way. Still...that tone of his...He was planning something and I just knew it. I was just about to protest 'you said no undressing!' as I felt his finger touch the thin fabric of my thong but then...his tone changed.

"But because you're my favorite...I'll give you a chance to choose. You can do what I tell you to...or not."

Really? He was showing mercy? That was unexpected.

I nervously chuckled as he playfully grabbed my shoulders, telling me that he wouldn't make me uncomfortable. It was relieving but at the same time...unnerving. I was at his mercy? Still, I wouldn't let this opportunity pass me by. If he was going to let me off the hook, I'd take it.

"Oh, thank you Garrett. I needed to hear that. So...No. I'd rather not carry on with our wager."
I said with a smile.

"Oh, thank you Garrett. I needed to hear that. So...No. I'd rather not carry on with our wager."

My smile was less then sincere back. A few people who could hear me probably looked on curiously; wondering what I was doing. Some even looked away, back to their conversations, pool partying, drinking, whatever. I didn't need to be the center of attention. Let them do what they wanted, I don't care. I merely wanted them the opportunity to witness what was about to happen to Mrs. Taylor.

"A prudent choice." I nodded at her. I pulled my hands back from her, backing away. "I don't want to make you feel awkward." I extended a hand to hers, as if to shake it. "I hope we can still be friends...?" I offered, hoping for a handshake. As she leant over to take it, I waited to feel her hand against mine.

The second she gripped it, I pulled her, my other hand going to her hair to yank her over my lap; splaying her body over mine like a misbehaving child. A few cheers went up, but I ignored them; let them watch, or not, I didn't care as I forced her body over my legs, enjoying the sight as I spoke to her. "Or not." I smirked. "I don't want to make you feel awkward, but if you end up feeling that way..." I reached for a hanging breast, groping it as if I owned it, my other hand molesting her asscheeks, hanging through her thong. "..well, it's not my problem that you've been flaunting that body at us all year."

I left her ass for a moment as my right hand reached for the ties on her bikini. "I'll keep my promise, Amy. You don't have to take anything else off. I didn't say anything, however, about what anyone else would take off of you..."

Last edited:
"A prudent choice."

I smiled as he pulled his hands away, seemingly backing. "Thank you Garrett. I appreciate it." So then, when he extended his hand to my own, I felt obliged to take it and accept his handshake. "Sure we can still be friends, it's no problem at all-"

Then, with a sudden show of force, I gasped as he yanked my hair and pulled me over his lap. The pain was so sudden, that I didn't know how to react. I did, however, notice that a crowd was gathering around us and I simply panicked, especially seeing one or two guys pull out cell phones (the intention, no doubt, was to record whatever was going to happen).

"W-What are you doing Garrett? Stop..." I pleaded.

"I don't want to make you feel awkward, but if you end up feeling that way..." he said, his hand eagerly squeezing a full breast, letting it overflow his hand before his free hand go over my ass, touching me like if I was something he simply owned.

"..well, it's not my problem that you've been flaunting that body at us all year."

"What are you talking about Garrett..." I said, squirming, though he held me tightly.

"I'll keep my promise, Amy. You don't have to take anything else off. I didn't say anything, however, about what anyone else would take off of you..."

"Let me go!" I cried out "You have no right to do this!"
I tried to get off his lap a few times. Hell, I nearly got out once, I think, but he forcefully held me down. He was...a lot stronger than I thought.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back