Bedside Handjob

DrivingSouth

Experienced
I have been wanting a bedside handjob for so long, but it just has not happened yet. I need a woman to stand at the edge of my bed naked while I am laying on the edge naked, of course. While looking into my eyes, she begins to touch and rub my nipples and possibly kiss me.

After some sensual touching, my cock is rock hard and she begins to move towards it and begins sucking it, getting it nice and sloppy. After a little bit, she starts to stroke my dick nice and slowly with her hand....Then back to my nipples and some kissing...Then some more sucking of my cock and then finally back to the working of my cock with her hand, but a little more aggressively now...Finally, when I am about to explode she takes her other hand and makes it like a cup and she aims all of my cum into that hand. She also squeezes my the head of my cock, making sure she has milked all the cum out of me. With a nice smile on her face, she brings her cum filled hand up to me and feeds me all of that hot cum and wipes some of it on my face as well.

I hope this happens to me so badly!!!!

Has anyone ever experienced this? Would any women be willing to do it??

Has anyone ever experienced this? Would any women be willing to do it??

I'm a fan of being comfy when being intimate and wouldn't want to stand next to the bed, having to be partially bent forward to properly reach the cock, while stroking it. I always sit on the bed next to my hub while he lays on his back if I'm only stroking him, and will lay off to his side, with my head low on his tummy if I am going to combine oral with hand stimulation. :)

Mmmmm

I'm a fan of being comfy when being intimate and wouldn't want to stand next to the bed, having to be partially bent forward to properly reach the cock, while stroking it. I always sit on the bed next to my hub while he lays on his back if I'm only stroking him, and will lay off to his side, with my head low on his tummy if I am going to combine oral with hand stimulation. :)

Don't you sound yummy

Sometimes there is dirty talk when hub and I play. ;) However, I've always been taught not to talk with my mouth full also...

The way you described that, theres nothing there that a guy cannot also do to you.

I'm a Bi-Curious "Virgin" and given the chance I may be persuaded to play with a guy in this way.
Besides, guys know how to please guys in a more personal way ;)

Back