Does anybody remember lil 'ol me?

katt91

Really Really Experienced
Hello everyone!
I hope you are all having a lovely evening!
I had a thread up here once upon a time, but I have been long absent from lit. All my photos have long since been removed. But I have returned I suppose, for some time at least :p and was itching to start a new thread (maybe I find it erotic, maybe I'm just an attention whore, maybe both), so here I am!
Thus far it's just me and my webcam, which is a little disappointing because I tend to be a big fan of those of you who have an artistic flare for these things ;) But it will have to do for now.
Anyways, this is just me getting my feet dirty and my hands wet (so to speak) for now...
I feel I have lost my flare for interesting photo taking so some feedback would be appreciated, and suggestions considered. :)

Attachments

• Ohai There!.jpg
    Ohai There!.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 16,631
  • Smiley.jpg
    Smiley.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 13,844
  • Hello back there too.jpg
    Hello back there too.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 16,424
hey :)

still amazingly sexy as always! great photos and guys your crazy if you don't think the same!

Oh hell yea i do. Could never forget a body like that. Love that smile...

yum :rose:

It would seem that I missed your thread the first time around, but I'd like to say that I'll gladly hang around this one in the hopes of getting to know you a little better.

You have a very beautiful smile, and really pretty hair.

Thanks for sharing. :)

Hello everyone!
I had a thread up here once upon a time, but I have been long absent from lit. All my photos have long since been removed. But I have returned I suppose, for some time at least :p and was itching to start a new thread (maybe I find it erotic, maybe I'm just an attention whore, maybe both), so here I am!
Thus far it's just me and my webcam, which is a little disappointing because I tend to be a big fan of those of you who have an artistic flare for these things ;) But it will have to do for now.
Anyways, this is just me getting my feet dirty and my hands wet (so to speak) for now...
I feel I have lost my flare for interesting photo taking so some feedback would be appreciated, and suggestions considered. :)

Whatever your motivations for posting, I approve. Great smiles and sexy bodies like yours are never forgotten. Hope ya stick around a bit longer this time.

WB

Hello everyone!

Your thread will only be interesting to people who like gorgeous women!:cattail:

Subscribed ! What a pretty smile....the great boobs don't hurt either :)

Well hello. Lovely smile. :) Thanks for dabbling back into things. Can't wait to see more of you. Consider me SUBSCRIBED :p

Like the looks of this so far!! I think I remember some of your older photos but I can't wait to see what else "develops!!"

Well whether or not you remember me or we are just getting acquainted, thank you for all your kind comments :)
I'll see what I can rustle up for you guys tomorrow ;)

I say welcome back and glad your getting your feet and hands wet again can't wait for the up and comming posts:D:devil:

I haven't been on lit for years, looks like I picked the right day to come back, very sexy katt :)

Hello everyone!

welcome back....great restart and great smile

Awesome pics, will subscribe and keep an eye on this thread. Always nice to see a Canadian lass.

Just when I thought there couldn't be anymore sexy women here on Lit, I get surprised once again. I can't wait to see more of you, sexy!:D

I think I do.

Buuuut, I'll have to see more. Just to be sure. You know how it goes.

Hello everyone!

Who could forget that smile? Or those boobs?

Back