new girl

quietpetitegirl

Experienced
it took me forever to gather strength to post here as i am overwhelmed with the number of sexy people in this forum.

i'm from asia, so please excuse my english. its not the best i know.

for anything i've been drawn here after hearing audio stories from lit. big fan.
i listen to it while at work and it drives me to the edge of my seat.

i like taking instructions and men in suits.

Welcome to Lit. I am sure you will find what you are looking for as many of us like giving instructions and helping people find themselves.

hi! i am also from asia. I only have enough courage to reply not starting new post :D

Welcome. Be glad to visit with you and help with your English...and your preference for being ordered around by guys in suits!

Welcome to Lit! Don't worry, I think you'll find that most people here are pretty nice and welcoming. If you have any questions, ask away, and we'll try to help!

Hey there quietpetitegirl, welcome to Lit. :) I'm a white male, 25, from Texas in the US and I enjoy giving instructions to people who enjoy receivin them. ;) :D

it took me forever to gather strength to post here as i am overwhelmed with the number of sexy people in this forum.

for anything i've been drawn here after hearing audio stories from lit. big fan.

Welcome to Lit.

Hi and welcome to lit.
In time you may feel more comfortable here but iun the meantime, have fun looking around and getting to know people.

yeah i was excited when i see the word asian since i not sure how many asian here.

I've had occasion to play grab and tickle with a couple of Asian girls... luxurious hair and skin beautiful smiles that started subtly from their eyes.... I pretty wants to go to everywhere I can think of I sure hope that someone other I got a hold of their fancy... not sure exactly where that is anatomy was not my strong suit... sounds tasty though.

Hello, welcome and WOW would I like to chat with you! I just happen to own some nice suits and I have plenty of ideas for you. Older, respectful guy here. May I PM you?

Back