Having a baby...

arceus87

Experienced
Me and the wife have been trying to have a baby for a while now and she isn't getting pregnant. I really wish I could pay someone to knock her up... and maybe use her as his bitch from time to time.

Having a babu together...

Me and the wife have been trying to have a baby for a while now and she isn't getting pregnant. I really wish I could pay someone to knock her up... and maybe use her as his bitch from time to time.
I would luv to do it but U liv so far away.

I assume you've talked to a doctor, if this isn't just fantasy.

Would she be on board with it? How old are you both? And is she submissive enough to be, as you stated, used as a bitch?

Last edited:
I assume you've talked to a doctor, if this isn't just fantasy.

Would she be on bored with it? How old are you both? And is she submissive enough to be, as you stated, used as a bitch?

I am almost disturbed that a 'stand in' for impregnation was an on/off fantasy for me. I'm chalking it up to knowing how hot it can be in the moment when you're trying to decide if he should pull out or not. And that moment when we're paused because any motion is going to make him pop, and he's concentrating so hard on doing just the opposite, then in a moment of total love/lust insanity I whisper "let's make a baby". His eyes fly open and it registers, but not really and he's looking for reasurrance that I'm serious before he buries his face against my neck and gives a couple of deep, firm thrusts and then he's groaning out his pleasure against my skin in a way that it seems like his cum is being dragged up from his balls and it feels so good it hurts.

Um...yeah, I like the fantasy.

Back