Shy Exhibitionist Susan

SoIllSusan

Literotica Guru
Hi Ya'll. I've always wanted to be a bit of an exhibitionist and show off my assets, but I'm also a bit shy. Here are just a couple of pictures to start. Please let me know if you like them and I might be persuaded to post more.

Last edited:
Hi Ya'll. I've always wanted to be a bit of an exhibitionist and show off my assets, but I'm also a bit shy. Here are just a couple of pictures to start. Please let me know if you like them and I might be persuaded to post more.

Welcome to Lit. There is nothing to be shy about. We are a welcoming and fun group. Keep it up.

Your assets are very inviting. Especially that 'gap' between your lovely breasts. Makes me wonder about the presence (or not) of a bra.

Welcome to lit :) I quite like your pictures, they're sexy, you have a great cleavage, I'd definitely like to see more :D

Very nice start. Welcome to Lit. AmPics. I hope you keep posting and enjoy all your experiences here.
rose-blooming.gif

Thank you for the warm welcomes and encouraging words. I promise to post more this week. Live wire, I'm going to keep you guessing for a bit longer.

Susan,

Don't let anyone rush you or pressure you. Be comfortable with you postings here. I hope you achieve more that you expected here. This is a warm, supportive community. It is a fun place to play and meet new digital friends.

Enjoy yourself and have fun. :)

gorgeous - what i can see of your face is very attractive.

Very nice!

Enjoyed your post. As an exhibitionist you would get a LOT of attention, I can assure you.

Ooooh! Hello there! Loving what I see! Though, I'd love to see some more.. just a little bit. ;)

Hey a great way to start off here, those lips are inviting... thanks for sharing the pics with us

A very nice start. I can't wait to see what else you'll show us.:rose:

Nice. Can't wait till you tease us some more. Would love to see more of that sexy face.

Welcome!! I love your pics!! So very lovely!!

Susan, you are absolutley beautiful and sensual!! I love the pics, hope you will keep sharing!

Back