trucker sex

mmarie3

Really Experienced
does anyone else have a fetish for showing off for truckers? i get such a thrill out of flashing my tits and teasing truckers on the interstate. anyone else have a craving to take it further and pull over in the nearest rest stop to let the oogling trucker fuck the shit of you?

I enjoy hearing about these exploits. Now if I only knew what visuall interested women?

I like to show off when I'm with my husband and we're on a long drive. He'll pull up along side the trucker and I'll flash my tits or put my feet on the dash and pull my skirt up.

I've also jerked him off and blown him while alongside a truck.

Yes I think of this fantasy often. I have flashed my tits and lifted my skirt to trucks several times. I am ready to have sex with one. Its that story that nobody will believe him. I will let him take 1 pic for proof.

I have teased truckers by letting my skirt ride up, sometimes quite a bit. However, I have no interest in stopping for one. That would be scary.

Fucking in the back of a pickup or windowed van rolling down the highway is the best way to provoke big-rig truckers and anybody else who glances over.

Used to do that all the time.

You would not want to see me now.

I like to show off when I'm with my husband and we're on a long drive. He'll pull up along side the trucker and I'll flash my tits or put my feet on the dash and pull my skirt up.

I've also jerked him off and blown him while alongside a truck.

I have done that as well, love it!

My xwife loved that too and even met some.

So did my ex-wife.. this was before everyone had Mobile phones. Most exploits I had second-hand accounts was from a bi-buddy, before he got back together with his ex-wife

Last edited:
Nice

fuck the shit out of you?

Nice turn of phrase!!!!

Have done this with my SO many years ago, along with some fingering.

I think when google fully develope the driverless car it will open up a whole new chapter of what can be done while driving down the road.

does anyone else have a fetish for showing off for truckers? i get such a thrill out of flashing my tits and teasing truckers on the interstate. anyone else have a craving to take it further and pull over in the nearest rest stop to let the oogling trucker fuck the shit of you?

I admit to doing this with two girls in a car that pulled up alongside me once. After we were pulled over and talking it became clear they wanted a bit of money. At that point I didn't care. Did them both, a white and a black girl.

I've seen a few shows as a trucker but never been lucky enough to have someone pull over for me yet lol

We drive naked on the interstate quite often and get a lot of looks from truckers. Once we had one motion us to follow him and he pulled into a rest area. Turns out he is bi, and we had a great three-way in his sleeper. Then he asked us to follow him another four hours to his home to meet his bi, swinger wife for even more fun.

Well we never physically involved the truckers but we used to give them a show. When I say we it was me and my ex-wife. We live in CT and they lived in NJ. So whenever we visit and on the NJ Turnpike she ALWAYS started with a handy and finished with a BJ. A lot of times truckers caught us and drove right next to us and watched. They would honk the horn and shit which I wish they didn't for didn't want to attract attention with the cops but was fun regardless. Sometimes she would get so horny she would pull down her pants and finger herself to orgasm and again sometimes truckers would watch.

Wife once rode from Boston to lower Maine naked late one night. She also liked to turn on the light so needless to say there were a few lucky truckers among others.

Dogging

I live near a motorway and a rest area, its well known for dogging and truckers stop all the time and get an eye full. I have seen so many guys wanking off over girls flashing or getting fingered. I saw one girl take turns with a crowd of about 8 guys.

I need to get myself a truck:devil:

My wife used to thoroughly enjoy giving me bj's while driving down the highway .I say used to because she's got issues with her back nowdays and can't handle the contortions as well .

She'd let me remove her lower half clothes , get on her knees on the seat with her pretty ass up in the window while sucking me off . All this while I was fingering her pussy for anybody who noticed to watch . This in low sports cars , std. sedans and even convertibles ! The convert's were always at night but around lighted roads

Back