Drowned in sorrow (revival thread) (Closed for SRP_Lover19)

NickisSora

RP Enjoyment
-A Boy about 18 walks in to a Town named Malion a bag on his back and a Staff on his back as well a cloak on his body a hood up over his head only a pair of light ice blue eyes could be seen very pail eyes which had a warm feel he wore a mage garb his hands in gloves and his boots on his feet he felt warm and protected enough yes he was a mage and he tried to hide that fact but it helped very lil they already saw the Staff and the cloak he had symbols on the staff and on his neck a bit from what glimpse you got he walked in the tavern and sat in a corner after he orders a drink its deliverd and he sat and slowly sipped on the drink and looked aroudn from under the hood-

A girl 18 years of age had finally reached a town where she could properly get some rest and be out of the weather at the same time. She was a warrioress and carried a sword as well as a shield. She wore armor that showed off her well endowed body so she wore chain mail to help protect her where her armor didn't. She stuffed a pendant that she had carried with her forever into a back that hung off her sword belt and headed into the nearest inn. She hoped that she would have enough to purchase a room for herself and a meal. She sat at a table in the inn and at all the money she had to her dismay she only had enough for food.

-he eyed the woman who walked in though familiar he couldnt picture her face but then again these past few years were rough and maybe he didnt. Looking to her she seem to be in dismay he ordered him self some food and persumed for her to do the same he points to the waitress he would be joinning her. he got up and walked over to her.-"Excuse me may i sit with you?"-he asked kindly.

"Yes you can." She said still worried where she was going to sleep seeing how she didn't have enough money for good and a bed. She still didn't have a clue where she was going to sleep tonight though she was glad to have a warm meal to eat. She couldn't place the face of the man who was sitting with her though he did look somewhat familiar to her and she didn't pay much attention to her notions.

-he looked to her after they ordered.-"Everything ok you seem distraught."-he ask her as he looked and studied her face.-

"After this dinner I don't have enough money to get a room." she said to the stranger.

"i know you may prefer it but while the only room left is the one i am renting i would not mind sharing the room there are two beds and it be nice to maybe chat."-he saidnsoftly as there drinks are sevred they could smell the food cooking.-

"I don't mind if it wouldn't be any trouble." She said glad that she wasn't going to have to sleep outside tonight.

"No trouble at all its ok."-He played with the locket a bit under his shirt as there food came. Once they ate he walked up with her and opened the door Once in he began to take off his Mage Garb and fold it on his tshirt was the medalion she gave him the day before the invasion. He removed his boots.-

She went behind the changing screen and changed into her nightgown. She didn't know what the sleeping arrangements were going to be seeing who she didn't see another bed in the room.

-He used the bath room and changed in to his pjs and a small bath and walked out seeibg her nightgown.-“You may take the bed if you like i could sleep on the ground.”-)3 fixed up the area as the amulet laid there.-

She seen the amulet sitting there and it looked familiar to her though she couldn't place it at the time.

-He looked to her.-“So do you want the bed?”-he asked her and looked to her eyes and and shrugged as he grabbed a flask and sipped from it.-

"Uhmmm yeah if you do not mind." She said trying to place the pendant and where it came from.

"not at all."-He set the pendent down and grabbed his change of clothes.-"I am going to get cleaned."-He said as he walked in the shower as he began to clean him self if she walked over to open the locket it was a old picture of her and her friend Jinsel oh my but how. he exited 20 minutes later and was dressed in shorts and t-shirt carrying the dirty clothes to his bag.-"You can go."

She nodded not saying anything and she gathered her night gown then she entered the shower. She couldn't believe that the person she was staying with had a picture of her in that pendant. She wanted to ask but she didn't know what to say. After a couple of minutes in the shower she started to get horny from the shower stimulating the right spots and she couldn't help but to caress herself. She moaned out as she began to focus on her swollen pink lower lips and her breasts. She hoped he couldn't hear her but stopping at this point was going to be impossible.

-He blushed hearing her moan as he bit his lip and got a bit hard he just sat there on the bed waiting but it was 15 minutes and she had not finished still hearing moaning he knocked on the door.-"Are you almost done in there?-He asked politely.-

"No not yet!" She shouted after she jumped knowing he heard her. "Sorry it's been awhile since I had a hot bath and I just wanted to enjoy it." She finished hoping he would let her finish.

-he nods.-“Ok just making sure i am sorry go on enjoy.”-he said softly as he sat back on the bed reading his tomb.-

She smiled going back to what she was doing but this time trying to keep quiet so he wouldn't stop her again. she still moaned but this rime she muffled them.

-he bit his lip as he just read over the book remembering his spells.-“mmmm.”-he mouth them softly and focused.-

She continued to pleasure herself before the flood of pleasure hit her. She couldn't hold back her moaning anymore letting them go as she came hard. She steps out and quickly grabs the towel and wrapped herself up.

-he herd her but decided not to say anything seein her step out he grabbed his night clothes and began to bath him self after closing the door. She can see his possessions including the locket .-

She continued to study the locket not knowing where it was from but it looked familiar to her.

-He walked out after some time ready for bed noticing she was looking at his stuff.-“what you looking at?”-he asked and sat on his bed using his fingers to play with some of his wet hair still.-“Something you have a question about.”

Back