Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnySavage

Literotica Guru
soup_traditional_99free_clamchowder.ashx

...continued from

Blurt Thread II

the Original Blurt Thread

"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good." - José N. Harris

This is not that time.

Instead, this is a time to celebrate that Gee Bee'r who leap-frogged over the heads of all others to grab the ring of victory (aka the 5,000th post) from their greedy little hands.

So, join with me in celebration:

[size=+3]CONGRATULATIONS JohnnySavage[/size]

BKzLu.gif

CD5lN.gif

and i'm sure many people will now be happily putting johnnyspin on ignore.

To get an idea of what a total fucking dork I am - I was actually emitting a low-pitched nervous squeal for the last few minutes while reloading the thread.

My cat is hiding. Manu is weirded out.

To get an idea of what a total fucking dork I am - I was actually emitting a low-pitched nervous squeal for the last few minutes while reloading the thread.

I am soooooo not going there.

:heart:

Awwww. That was sweet. :rose:

Thank you! :kiss:

Sweet time is over now. We have to go set Johnny's house on fire.

Silver lining: he can heat his clam chowder on the open flames.

I keep seeing Phelia's AV and thinking she's Byron. :(

It's confused me numerous times, as well! I need to change it before I lose my identity and slowly dissolve into an amorphous cloud of atoms and emoticons.

But then I won't be able to speak Latin anymore :(

...Thank you! :kiss:

Sweet time is over now. We have to go set Johnny's house on fire.

Silver lining: he can heat his clam chowder on the open flames...

And it's gluten free. Silver lining II.

I keep reading her posts in his voice and vice versa. It's hilarious.

Now my internal narrator says things like "Oh, seven hells!" and "By the gods, I say!"

But it's Morgan Freeman's voice, because there's literally no one else in the world who can narrate things.

Actually sometimes the voice in my head is a British male. I used to suspect it was Sean, but then I found out he is a manc. Head Brit (that is, British person in my head, not British person in charge of all other British people) is South London, and decidedly so.

This is not an urgent matter, but I wanted to put a bug in y'all's ear.

We've already got the title for Blurt IV (thanks to Zumi, I believe):
The Isolated Blurt Thread IV: A New Hope

BUT we should start thinking about titles for threads 5 and 6.

No rush, just thought you all should start thinking about these things.

If anyone posts any good title ideas and I don't see them, please someone PM me to bring them to my attention.

With all the ignore lists I'm on, this will be the first blurt thread to die of natural causes.

Also, you gluten-non-eaters can send your gluteny stuff my way.

Did someone hear something?

I thought I heard something...must've been the wind.

You know what will never ever cease to make me giggle? When people post on a thread and announce that they have the threadstarter on Ignore.

...BUT we should start thinking about titles for threads 5 and 6.

No rush, just thought you all should start thinking about these things...

I don't know, version II.0 lasted exactly one month (and four hours). We could need a title for five by the Ides of March.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back