I'm addicted to boobs

johntheordinary

Experienced
This is pretty mainstream stuff compared to most threads in this forum, but I just gotta say it: I love boobs.

I can't tell you how many times I have found myself staring at a woman's breasts. Even friends of mine, coworkers, complete strangers... I can't help it. My wife has nice ones and I stare and touch all the time, but she doesn't give me access to them nearly enough.

But anyway... I love them all shapes and sizes, but like a typical man I normally prefer them on the larger side.

I get my hair cut by a woman just so I can catch a glimpse of her incredible cleavage or once in a while get a breast rubbed against the back of my head.

Anyway...just had to get that off my chest.

Boobs.......dammit. Love them!

I love them brushing across my face when I'm lying on my back on the bed, my woman pistoning herself on my dong as she clutches the bedhead above me; when she rests to get her breath I can suck one leisurely awhile, before gearing into real ramrod mode.

don't we all love boobs, me personally I love them large and in-charge, but I don't discremanate on the handfuls. C's many B's cups and up are my prefrence

I have boobs, and I love mine. Direct, electrical connection to the nether regions. Women like me love men who love boobs. :D Lately I have been coming closer and closer to orgasm just from breastplay. Cross your fingers I get lucky someday. LOL

I have boobs, and I love mine. Direct, electrical connection to the nether regions. Women like me love men who love boobs. :D Lately I have been coming closer and closer to orgasm just from breastplay. Cross your fingers I get lucky someday. LOL

well said... i agree totally!

I've got boobs and they have been photographed many times in my former career as a photographers model. :) I love having them touched and played with caressed and sucked and then I love them handle roughly and slapped, squeezed, pulled and other naughty things. :D I love showing them off and so does my hubby. :)

Attachments

• Laura's Breasts.jpg
    Laura's Breasts.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 1,157
I agree

I LOVE breasts of all shapes and sizes. Of course I love big ones but I don't discriminate. It seems like sometimes the smaller ones are more sensitive. I once gave a woman an amazing orgasm just from playing with her boobs. I'll never forget that.

Four gals loving us loving their boobs! Get in!

Lisa, Desirer, Laura, Laura, I've a massive grin imagining myself on a swivel chair and the four of you spinning me, I've lost all orientation and my world is eight luscious globes slapping into my face , willing for my groping hands ... I'm dizzy with how you gals love what you've got to offer.

May your men deliver, often and well!

Si ;) ;) ;) ;)

Laura, the pictured pair are AWESOME! Perfect in every way.

I have always been a breast man. It began when I was 5 or 6. I used to get "that feeling" from Barbara Eden, Tina Louise and few other sexy, busty ladies on TV and in movies.

I dated only well-slung ladies in high school and college. I have come to admire all shapes and sizes, but big boobs always get my attention. Love them.

I love boobs!
I love playing with my own (which is the only attention they're getting at the moment)
I love looking at others
One day I hope to fondly some that aren't my own, and wrap my lips around a nipple
They're so soft and comfy
There is nothing bad about a nice pair of tits

Have to agree, I am an equal opportunity boob admirer. I like them big, small and all of them in the middle. I like puffy nipples, long nipples. The areola that is dark and the ones that are light. I like them all.

i'm a boob may....until she walks by, then I'm an ass-man. but a nice set of titties can make my day. I guess, unlike a her ass...her titties have those wonderful nipples

mrsK's boobs, at close range

Last edited:
When a woman bends over and you get a clear view down the top she has on hell!
I don't care the size of boobs I just know I was hooked on them at a very early age and still love those babies.

What the hell I don't want talk about them I want see them.

Busty-Self-Shots-70-1024x934.jpg

I am a lover of big milky tits. Gets me instantly aroused.

I was at a museum the other day and spotted a mom, with a young baby in a stroller. She had a very low-cut shirt on and had great big, milky breasts. I didn't want to make it look obvious or be too much of a creeper, but she was so big and almost spilling out. Well, lets just say I accidentally ran into her (not physically) more than a few times.

Women, you should know how men's caveman instincts kick in when they see your breasts. So big, so full, so jiggly, so life-giving.

Nice thread. Add me to the list of ladies who appreciate the breast men out there. ;)

Special thanks to all of the ladies especially. I was hoping to wake up this morning and have a couple of you in my bed and maybe one waiting in the shower, but it didn't happen. I guess I will just keep looking and stealing peeks where I can!

i'm a boob may....until she walks by, then I'm an ass-man. but a nice set of titties can make my day. I guess, unlike a her ass...her titties have those wonderful nipples

mrsK's boobs, at close range
Tell MrsK very lovely , thanks for sharing

Bewbs make the world to 'round!

The shared sets are awesome and appreciated.

Laura: ZOMG! *drool*

---

big ones, small ones, young ones, old ones
I love them all and would if given the chance I'd suck on them all like this was the last day on earth.

I posted a version of this pic in another thread. Hope you don't mind me sharing it here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back