Jenny's New Thread for Homeless Litsters

JennyNo1

Literotica Guru
Well, it finally happened - the mods closed the old shelter down. It was getting a little rundown, anyway. So we've moved into shiny new quarters here. The self-serve bar is still open 24/7, the pool is cool, the tub is hot, the lounge has new furniture, and the upstairs suites are more plush than ever. As always, I'll be making my rounds in the evenings, but you are free to use the facilities any time. Make yourself at home again!

*puts all the fluffycomfy pillows in the corner*

*plops into softness*

Ahhhh.

:kiss:

congratulations!

hi, Jenny!

i've come bearing a gift for your grand opening. thank you for allowing me to stay. i'll just find a place out back for my caravan and my new truck (thanks to you and newbie)!

as always, i won't take up much room and i'll be super quiet.

516ae388aa4b24d22e08214aa4eed1ca.jpg

New place rocks, Jenny!

Hello all... what's your Sunday shaping up to?

*puts all the fluffycomfy pillows in the corner*

*plops into softness*

Ahhhh.

:kiss:

hi, Jenny!

i've come bearing a gift for your grand opening. thank you for allowing me to stay. i'll just find a place out back for my caravan and my new truck (thanks to you and newbie)!

as always, i won't take up much room and i'll be super quiet.

516ae388aa4b24d22e08214aa4eed1ca.jpg

New place rocks, Jenny!

Hello all... what's your Sunday shaping up to?

Hey, my girlies! Get comfy, and have some opening day brunch!

Tonight will be the grand opening - see y'all then. I gotta scoot right now!
Mwah!

Homeless

I've been looking for a home lit. Going to pay attention to this thread and see if I fit in.

T'hell wit da market. There's a guy down the street selling fresh Fredericksburg Peaches from the back of his truck.
oooohhhhh, send me a bushel? Pretty please? Parker County grows good ones, but F'burg's are just a smidge better. Shoot. Who wants to take a Hill Country road trip?

*skates down the street to look for the guy selling peaches out the back of his truck*

i want to make roasted peach cobbler.

*skates down the street to look for the guy selling peaches out the back of his truck*

i want to make roasted peach cobbler.

Psssst, it'll be a few hundred miles for you. Better take the Ladybug truck!
And yum to roasted peach cobbler. I'll have the grill going when you get back!

vroom, vroom.

oh wow, that far huh? no worries!

*removes skates and grabs keys* i'll be back! anyone need anything while i'm out?

19383511_polka_dot_truck.jpg

Psssst, it'll be a few hundred miles for you. Better take the Ladybug truck!
And yum to roasted peach cobbler. I'll have the grill going when you get back!

Back