my cock is so big...

silverwhisper

just this guy, you know?
a good friend mentioned a discussion he created elsewhere that i thought was pretty funny.

so finish the sentence in the thread title in a fun way. embellishments, exaggerations and outright fabrications not only encouraged, but specifically requested.

i'll start: my cock is so big, i have to wrap around both legs when getting dressed.

what about you? :>

ed

p.s.: hi, eilan! [waves]

I'm tempted to start a thread asking if its size is what's keeping me so lonely here in prison.

My cock is so big...

.....I have to look around it to see Eilan (hello dear ;) ) standing there in bewilderment ánd with a measuringtape.... not having a clue where to start... :D

M's girl said:
.....I have to look around it to see Eilan (hello dear ;) ) standing there in bewilderment ánd with a measuringtape.... not having a clue where to start... :D
Here is a picture of the tool that Eilan used to measure mine:

Attachments

• measuring-wheel.jpg
    measuring-wheel.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 1,302
midwestyankee said:
Here is a picture of the tool that Eilan used to measure mine:

Wow! I think she brought another one along this time. Can't see it though.... cock too big :D

The Chicago Bears are using it as an alternative practice field to improve their passing game.

TBKahuna123 said:
When I fly it rides first class while I'm still stuck in coach.
you trade positions when you piss, right... you go to 1st class while it wanders back to the bathroom in the tail?

sorry. this is the only thing i can contribute to this thread. as i sometimes say in poker... my cards are so low i can't even bluff with them.

...it's here typing "My Cock is So Big" jokes while I'm across the building fixing some idiot's busted computer! :D

so...not only big, but prehensile? yikes!

my cock is so big, when i walk down the street, other people trip.

ed

Back