Hades and Persephone, the Kidnapped Queen

virginsuccubus

Experienced
Alas, I am still a newbie, and I apologize if this is the incorrect forum and or my thread is inappropiate.
Recently, I have recycled my interest in the ancient Greek god Hades and the goddess Persephone he kidnapped and married. In case you didn't know (I'm guessing you do) Hades was the king of the underworld and the god of wealth (that's where the jewels and metals are). Persephone was the goddess of springtime. Her mother Demeter, goddess of the harvest, allows the crops and such to fail during the time of the year Persephone stays with her husband. Would someone please write a story based on this story? Here are some suggestions that I would like to see, but are not required (not like I could enforce them). 1. Hades must abduct Persephone. 2. Persephone must eat a pomegranate that binds her to the underworld. 3. As far as I know (I could be wrong) they had no children. Let's keep it that way. 4. Hades is older than Persephone; remember that. 5. They are NOT vampires. Lol. 6. They are immortal.

Hmmm . . . I feel so silly for posting anything. Forgive me.

Dont be silly. Please do post. Even I'm a newbie like you, so it might be a case of blind leading the blind... but what you have asked for - to interpret and write the story of Hades and Persephone - is not gonna be easy for anyone. Why dont you attempt this story, I'm sure you'll get a tremendous response. If and when I get some time, maybe I'll attempt one, but that will be some time.. Meanwhile, don't give up yet...

See, even I felt silly about posting, your post gave me courage... :)

You're in the wrong forum. Try Story Ideas if you want to find a writer for your idea. This forum is for challenges and exercises to develop one's writing skills.

Your mythical subject might also get some takers on Sexual Role Playing, if you like to do RP yourself.

I apologize.

You're in the wrong forum. Try Story Ideas if you want to find a writer for your idea. This forum is for challenges and exercises to develop one's writing skills. Your mythical subject might also get some takers on Sexual Role Playing, if you like to do RP yourself.
I sincerely do. How can I fix this error? Can I delete my post?

I sincerely do. How can I fix this error? Can I delete my post?

Unless you're embarassed by it, you can just leave it alone; it will fall far down the list as times goes by.

I haven't deleted any threads, but I do know there are a few threads in the Authors' Hangout (main section) about deleting.

Have fun here at Lit; there's lots of good reading and good people who write it. :)

I really like this story idea. I've always been fascinated by mythology. I'd like to write it. I'm working on a new story right now, but maybe when that one's done...

Alas, I am still a newbie, and I apologize if this is the incorrect forum and or my thread is inappropiate.
Recently, I have recycled my interest in the ancient Greek god Hades and the goddess Persephone he kidnapped and married. In case you didn't know (I'm guessing you do) Hades was the king of the underworld and the god of wealth (that's where the jewels and metals are). Persephone was the goddess of springtime. Her mother Demeter, goddess of the harvest, allows the crops and such to fail during the time of the year Persephone stays with her husband. Would someone please write a story based on this story? Here are some suggestions that I would like to see, but are not required (not like I could enforce them). 1. Hades must abduct Persephone. 2. Persephone must eat a pomegranate that binds her to the underworld. 3. As far as I know (I could be wrong) they had no children. Let's keep it that way. 4. Hades is older than Persephone; remember that. 5. They are NOT vampires. Lol. 6. They are immortal.

I was actually thinking of writing a story like this, Greek mythology has always intrigued me.

i love greek myth too...try write story about cupid and psyche..its my favorite..though its hades and persephone story is more adventurous...and i know its one of the reason you pick them...:kiss:

Interesting idea! I am actually writing a story at the moment or I would steal this idea :D that is a great tell and would bring a new depth to the old myth....or to an erotic tale for that matter! Thanks for the idea :D

Welcome, glad you're here. There's a couple of stories in the Valentine's Day Contest, including my own. Mine's about Eros, with his mother making a couple of brief appearances. If I remember correctly, I think the other one is about Hades, but I could be wrong. I know I read one somewhere recently.

Angel

Without realizing it, I believe I've written a series (five part) that meets your requirements. I just completed it. It remains to be seen whether you'll agree. =)

http://www.literotica.com/s/kore-ch-01 is where it starts.

Without realizing it, I believe I've written a series (five part) that meets your requirements. I just completed it. It remains to be seen whether you'll agree. =)

http://www.literotica.com/s/kore-ch-01 is where it starts.

P_S, I just read the first chapter and I love it!

Five Stars.

Who knew I would ever find Hades so hot? ;)

Off to finish the rest of the chapters. Thank you for sharing.

*clears throat*

Well, that was even hotter....if the next chapter is even more, I might combust.

:cattail:

Back