Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill3250

Literotica Guru
Golden Showers

I was curious about how many members were interested in receiving or giving golden showers as much as I do. As much as I enjoy sucking a cock or licking a pussy, the pleasure I derive from being pissed on is just as great. To begin this thread, I'd like to tell about one experience I enjoyed years ago in the baths.....

It was Saturday night and the bath was crowded with hot naked men, most with hard cocks or cocks that had just shot their load in an available mouth or asshole. I had just come and went into the bathroom to piss. I was nearly finished when a gut stepped to the urinal next to me. I finished pissing, but stayed there watching him. I got super bold. I reached out and stuck my hand into the stream of warm piss.

He stopped pissing. "Come with me," he said. He led me into the shower room and ordered me to kneel. I knelt. He pissed. Since he had just begun to piss at the urinal, he still had a lot left for me. He started pissing on my chest and belly, then he lifted his cock and his stream splashed my face. "Open your mouth!" he order. He didn't have to tell me twice. I opened my mouth and his salty fluid filled it. I swallowed some and the rest flowed out, down over my chin and onto my body.

When the guy finished pissing, I put his cock between my lips and started to fuck my mouth and throat. He batted my face with his body. He choked me with his long, thick cock. It was great! It was a fantastic! And when he came he filled my mouth with cum and still had enough to coat my face with it.

"It's my turn," someone said, and as soon as the first man left, another stood in front of me, pissing into my mouth and all over my body. I don't know how many guys pissed on my and then fucked my mouth and came. It was at least six and maybe as many as ten, but when they were finished, I sat back on my legs, took hold of my cock and shot as huge a load of cum as I'd ever shot in my life.

That's my story to begin. Has anyone else got one to tell?

I've always wanted to get pissed on, and piss on someone else. It makes me so hard to watch movies with golden showers, or even women just pissing.

that sounds pretty hot. I've thought about it at times but never actually been involved in water sports of that nature. Wouldn't mind trying it at all if I managed to hook up with someone I can trust is safe.

I am a true pee lover. I am a long time drinker of my wife's and her boy friend's pee. I also like to pee into a guy's waiting mouth.

golden shower

That's a hot story!!! I'm a peelover also I drink my wifes every chance I get or my own. Love pissing my pants also. I have a story to share also. I had been talking to my wife about my wanting her to piss on me and one night she was on top riding me and leaned down and asked me you still want me to piss on you ? I said YEs!!with excitement. She said well I want us to piss at the same time. So she stoped riding . Just straddilng my cock !!She looked into my eyes and asked you ready!!! I told her yes!!Then closed my eyes and Then I felt it. Her warm piss flowing around and down my cock and balls and with that I had relaxed enough that I let my piss begin to flow and was pissing right inside her!!!!! and when I opened my eyes she had the look off raw lust so sexy. We wre soaked so hot wet and slick!!SHe began riding me again I cummed like I had never cummed before!!!! Then after Ihad shot my load in her pussy and she didn't just slide off instead she slide up and asked you want to eat my pissy pussy. I reached with both hands pulling her pussy to my mouth and licked her pussy like a mad man!! That was one of the wildest sexual experiences I've ever had. I also fond out that cum actually tate pretty good witch started another desire.

I love being pissed on by my wife. First time was in the bathroom. I was sitting on the toilet taking a shit. She came in, dropped her panties and straddled me.

My cock was soon hard and I had it up her. She said, "I need a piss but you are in the way". I said, "go for it hun", which she did! I felt the hot piss flooding over my balls, the toilet seat then all over the tiled floor!

I fucked her hard and filled her with cum!

I've always wanted to get pissed on, and piss on someone else. It makes me so hard to watch movies with golden showers, or even women just pissing.

Before I became her total slave, my wife and I used to trade golden showers. In the bath tub, I'd begin my pissing on her tits which were only a little above the level of my cock, then she would shut her eyes and open her mouth and get most of my piss on her face and in her mouth. For my turn, I'd lie down and she would kneel on my shoulders. It was really great gazing at her cunt as she spread her lips and started the stream of golden nectar. By the time we had finished, we were soaked from head to foot, and usually fucked right there in the tub. Then, after showering the piss from our bodies, we would be ready for another round in bed.

That's a hot story!!! I'm a peelover also I drink my wifes every chance I get or my own. Love pissing my pants also. I have a story to share also. I had been talking to my wife about my wanting her to piss on me and one night she was on top riding me and leaned down and asked me you still want me to piss on you ? I said YEs!!with excitement. She said well I want us to piss at the same time. So she stoped riding . Just straddilng my cock !!She looked into my eyes and asked you ready!!! I told her yes!!Then closed my eyes and Then I felt it. Her warm piss flowing around and down my cock and balls and with that I had relaxed enough that I let my piss begin to flow and was pissing right inside her!!!!! and when I opened my eyes she had the look off raw lust so sexy. We wre soaked so hot wet and slick!!SHe began riding me again I cummed like I had never cummed before!!!! Then after Ihad shot my load in her pussy and she didn't just slide off instead she slide up and asked you want to eat my pissy pussy. I reached with both hands pulling her pussy to my mouth and licked her pussy like a mad man!! That was one of the wildest sexual experiences I've ever had. I also fond out that cum actually tate pretty good witch started another desire.

Fan-fucking-tastic, Kurt. Golden showers and eating cum from a woman's pussy can take a persons sex life from good to GREAT!

I love being pissed on by my wife. First time was in the bathroom. I was sitting on the toilet taking a shit. She came in, dropped her panties and straddled me.

My cock was soon hard and I had it up her. She said, "I need a piss but you are in the way". I said, "go for it hun", which she did! I felt the hot piss flooding over my balls, the toilet seat then all over the tiled floor!

I fucked her hard and filled her with cum!

I hope you licked her clean afterward.

I am a true pee lover. I am a long time drinker of my wife's and her boy friend's pee. I also like to pee into a guy's waiting mouth.

I once had a guy who, after he had fucked my ass and when his cock as softened by was still big, pissed inside me. I barely made it to the toilet before the piss enema took full effect.

Love ws. love it in the shower when my partner has to go...usually can't swallow it all, but that has never stoped me from trying ;) Also after sex if he is still a little hard, love to be peed in. Just plain fun.

Golden Showers

My partner has a week bladder and as she is about to cum she showers my cock with her piss. I love the warm feeling of her piss spraying my cock and balls. After I have sprayed my cum inside her and become soft I will usually piss inside her and she will have a hard orgasm.
Afterwards we turn into a 69 and lick each other clean.
I enjoy drinking her piss straight from her pee hole and never loose a drop.
In ten years we have been together we never use the loo at home to have a pee.
She loves to drink and in the mornings she will hold my cock and spray my piss where ever she wants. We do not shave our pubes and do not wear any underwear.

I have been into ws for a long time, love to be pissed on, love to to drink, nothing like the the feel and taste of hot piss. Like it from a mam or woman.

When I'm in the mood, I must admit I love it. First time was quite by accident. My ex-wife and I had been at a party with a few friends and had a few drinks. Like always, a couple of rum and cokes got her in the mood in a major league way, so we decided to head home early. On the way home she gave me a bj while I was driving, distracting I know, but you got to love it when you hit the dips. By the time we got home we were both mad with lust. We practically ripped each other's clothes off and started 69ing with her on top. She had a couple of small semi-orgasms (sorry, but that's the only way I can describe what my ex had. It would be like a man starting to cum, and then stopping right on the edge). I licked her from her clit to her asshole, pulled my mouth away from her and yelled "Cum damn it!" , or something to that effect. I put my mouth back over the top of her vagina and started sucking while swirling my tongue around her clit. I sensed her right on the edge and started humming, which always sent her over the edge. Well, between having a full bladder from the rum and cokes, and the power of her orgasm, she couldn't help but pee. It was a surprise when her pee started leaking into my mouth, but I wasn't going to back off with her in the beginnings of a massive orgasm. As she went over the edge she let out a long hard stream of pee into my mouth, which caused me to cum into her mouth like no tommorrow.
She later told me the reason she had the "semi-orgasms" was that she thought she would lose control of her bladder if she came, but that when I didn't back away at the dribble of pee she had before she came she just let go. She said it was the strongest orgasm she had ever had from oral sex. Needless to say, she never held back in that situation again.

I can't say as I've ever had a thing for WS, but reading these posts, I think I just might be willing to give it a try. Seems it could be nice to have a guy piss all over me before I took his hard cock down my throat and sucked his load off.

As for drinking someone's piss... hmmm. The idea does have its attractions, but I suppose I'd really need to feel comfortable with him. I am open, though...

Sounds like lots of y'all are at least pee-curious. Now if only some of you were near me here in TX, and we could experiment...:D

I'd let you fill me with your hot piss and the fuck my mouth and throat until you came.

until recently i've discovered how much i love to piss on myself in the shower...i'll spray my face and my mouth..pretty good turn on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back