Gamers - I Summon You

Chris_Michael

2B or Not 2B
It is 2017 and a wonderful year for gamers, specifically PS4 owners. I mean, good lord, the exclusives are just fucking ridiculous!

Steam ID - ChrisPharmD
PSN - Chris_PharmD

Dude its not even noon yet, we are all asleep still stop waking us the fuck up at this ungodly hour, i mean the sun is still up come on!

The question that with no answer. Not the meaning of life but Xbox One or PS4 ?

The question that with no answer. Not the meaning of life but Xbox One or PS4 ?

2017 is not the year for XBOX. I mean seriously. Look at these PS4 exclusives.

- Horizon Zero Dawn
- Nioh
- Nier: Automata
- Persona 5
- Yakuza 0

And those are just games released so far.

Because they look silly over bricked in windows?

Hahaha it took me a second. My view on it is, what are windows in a house for? Two things - breaking and entering & something that hurricanes break. If there were no windows, every room in a house would be safe during a storm!

Not a true gamer. Still, I opt this post should be renamed: gamers I summon thee ...
Just because it sounds so much more profound.

2017 is not the year for XBOX. I mean seriously. Look at these PS4 exclusives.

- Horizon Zero Dawn
- Nioh
- Nier: Automata
- Persona 5
- Yakuza 0

And those are just games released so far.

Its all about the PC master race!

Correct me if I am wrong but someone told me that Xbox uses more of the internet and PS4 uses more of the console. What I mean is PS4 stores the game on your console but the Xbox stores the game on the cloud (where ever) and it depends on the speed of your internet. Makes NO sense to me but thats what I was told...

When you say 2017 is not good year for Xbox but what about past years?

I play mostly sport games and it pisses me off the Playstation is going away from their motion games and I heard Xbox is doing the same thing..

Correct me if I am wrong but someone told me that Xbox uses more of the internet and PS4 uses more of the console. What I mean is PS4 stores the game on your console but the Xbox stores the game on the cloud (where ever) and it depends on the speed of your internet. Makes NO sense to me but thats what I was told...

When you say 2017 is not good year for Xbox but what about past years?

I play mostly sport games and it pisses me off the Playstation is going away from their motion games and I heard Xbox is doing the same thing..

I'll be 100% honest with you. Prior to 2017, both of my consoles were in comas. I had everything I needed on the PC.

But late 2016, I had this freaking hard on for Dark Souls. Oh my god, I love Dark Souls. I beat all of them and I beat them again and again. I had to have more. I wanted more. I was foaming at the mouth to get my hands on anything Dark Souls.

And then it hit me.... BLOODBORNE. But it's not on PC! :O but wait! All is not lost. Perhaps if I connect power to my PS4, it will come back to life. It did with like so many updates.

Then a burst of PS4 games just flooded the market. Compare that to XBONE, 2017 is a hibernation year apparently. They're not putting out games. They're probably working on Project Scorpio, which is supposedly the most powerful console we've ever seen. But we haven't seen it. So I dunno...

As far as the cloud issue goes, I heard about that vaguely. I'm honestly not sure, which is surprising because I usually get really mad about that kind of thing too. Here's the video source I got my info from. Feel free to watch it, but most people hate watching videos I post. haha So no worries either way. I don't even know if it's specifically what you're talking about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFRYq1kugdE

A thread for us? *rubs eyes* I must be dreaming ( @_@)

I red pilled you, huh? Welcome to GAMING HELL! I'll be your host, the devil himself! Mwahahahahahahahaha!

I'll be 100% honest with you. Prior to 2017, both of my consoles were in comas. I had everything I needed on the PC.

But late 2016, I had this freaking hard on for Dark Souls. Oh my god, I love Dark Souls. I beat all of them and I beat them again and again. I had to have more. I wanted more. I was foaming at the mouth to get my hands on anything Dark Souls.

And then it hit me.... BLOODBORNE. But it's not on PC! :O but wait! All is not lost. Perhaps if I connect power to my PS4, it will come back to life. It did with like so many updates.

Then a burst of PS4 games just flooded the market. Compare that to XBONE, 2017 is a hibernation year apparently. They're not putting out games. They're probably working on Project Scorpio, which is supposedly the most powerful console we've ever seen. But we haven't seen it. So I dunno...

As far as the cloud issue goes, I heard about that vaguely. I'm honestly not sure, which is surprising because I usually get really mad about that kind of thing too. Here's the video source I got my info from. Feel free to watch it, but most people hate watching videos I post. haha So no worries either way. I don't even know if it's specifically what you're talking about.

thanks... I had PS3 for years and loved it. Loved the free online play & the bluray. I'm pissed that PS4 does not play PS3 games so now the 30+ PS3 games I have are worthless...

Still not sure which concole to buy. I'm so confused...damn it

Just got my PS4 pro and I very much enjoy the machine, though my 970 in the Asus rog does miss my company from time to time.. <(*-*<)

Back