What's with the fat cunts crying about being called fat cunts?

if the shoe fits...

and get a haircut, oops, forgot, no hair.

pumped_pussy.jpg

Why can a woman call a guy whatever she wants, but a guy calls a fat cunt, a fat cunt and they circle the wagons.... Even when said fat cunt is actually fat and a cunt.

Why can a woman call a guy whatever she wants, but a guy calls a fat cunt, a fat cunt and they circle the wagons.... Even when said fat cunt is actually fat and a cunt.

Cunts are like that.

They are very touchy about the subject.

Morons are trying to make the GB more PC.

I say fuck those hairy bull dyke wannabe cunts.

The best part is said fat cunt trying to compare it to racism/sexism. Becuase it has nothing to do with her being a cowardly cunt who throws out shitty isolated blurts to people who do not even know who she is. :rolleyes:

Silly fat cunt, talking shit about others will never fix that gaping hole where your self esteem should be.

Irony would be if I did that you stupid fat cunt. Go ahead and find a post were I have gone after someone for no reason at all...

I will wait :rolleyes:

Hahaha, you're so sensitive, it's too easy.

You must be jealous of my fat cunt, and don't ask me why because you would know better than I.

Hahaha, you're so sensitive, it's too easy.

You must be jealous of my fat cunt, and don't ask me why because you would know better than I.

:rolleyes:

Do you even know why I called the cowardly fat cunt a fat cunt or are you running off at the mouth for no reason at all? :rolleyes:

That's ok. Just wanted to confirm you were running off at the mouth while knowing shit...

Just par for course I guess.

Aww, did I hurt your feelings because I wouldn't listen to you whine about what the stupid fat cunt did to you?

Please forgive this stupid fat cunt, see, since my cunt is so fat, it needs all the blood from my brain and I just can't think straight. It's not my fault, I blame my fat cunt.

Aww, did I hurt your feelings because I wouldn't listen to you whine about what the stupid fat cunt did to you?

Please forgive this stupid fat cunt, see, since my cunt is so fat, it needs all the blood from my brain and I just can't think straight. It's not my fault, I blame my fat cunt.

That's what you got? Weak sauce. Have another cup of coffee and try again. Maybe start by admitting you are trying to defend a fat cunt despite her behavior.

That's what you got? Weak sauce. Have another cup of coffee and try again. Maybe start by admitting you are trying to defend a fat cunt despite her behavior.

That stupid fat cunt, she's indefensible, I mean, everybody knows whatever she did to slight you is unacceptable, thus she is a fat cunt. Plus she's fat and she has a cunt.

There, I admitted it :D

Squibbs is sad because I'm the new him. I'm better, faster, smarter, stronger, and he's obsolete. He's the homo neanderthalensis in our relationship.

Emphasis on the "homo".

Irony would be if I did that you stupid fat cunt. Go ahead and find a post were I have gone after someone for no reason at all...

I will wait :rolleyes:

you're going after her because she blurted about you, apparently?

how do you know they were about you?

and do you have links so we can see how egregious the crime was that it apparently warrants a crusade against "fat cunts"?

because she must have been truly, despicably, soul crushingly awful to you to merit this kind of heart ache on your part.

Back