Biggest Turkey in the White House

gotsnowgotslush

skates like Eck

As a businessman who made himself into a celebrity, Trump brandished vulgarities as a strategy, certain that even negative press attention was better than being ignored. Thus it was that he sacrificed his dignity, and his own children's hearts, to engage in a war of tabloid headlines during his scandalous first divorce and cracked sexist "jokes" about dating young girls, including his own daughter. As a politician who promised to be "so presidential you people will be so bored," Trump has, instead, debased his office with astounding consistency.

When I interviewed Trump for a biography that was published prior to the election, I asked him to explain his penchant for insult and offense. The example I cited was a tweet he wrote about the elderly actress Kim Novak, who overcame her shyness to appear at the Academy Awards. "Kim should sue her plastic surgeon!" wrote Trump.

I asked Trump to focus on how Novak felt wounded. (At the time she said, "It really did throw me into a tailspin and it hit me hard.") Instead he talked about how he evaded responsibility. "I didn't think I got in trouble," he recalled. Then he offered an ends-justify-the-means analysis: "That's why I have five million people (as twitter followers) I guess, you know."

Inflicting pain or violating norms, and taking delight in getting away with it, is a Trump hallmark. It is also classic anti-social behavior practiced by bullies and con men who seem unmoved by the suffering they cause. Having reached the highest office in the world, Trump is among the ablest and most heartless practitioners of this dark art. It is the thing he does best, and we should not expect him to give it up until someone at last holds him accountable for something. Perhaps the women who have accused him, and others yet unknown, will do it.

http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/president-trump-dark-art-trolling-article-1.3648617

Trump's plastic surgery, act of rape and cruelty

https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2017/06/donald-trump-plastic-surgery

This may be the first time the turkey in the White House pardons himself.

80105_MD-HappyThanksgiving_11-2012-600x367.jpg

Hope everyone enjoys their feast, freedom and Black Friday deals!

Yes, happy American Thanksgiving to all who celebrate it--and not-so-happy anniversary day after Kennedy's assassination that ushered in a new era of sobering up the world.

As a businessman who made himself into a celebrity, Trump brandished vulgarities as a strategy, certain that even negative press attention was better than being ignored. Thus it was that he sacrificed his dignity, and his own children's hearts, to engage in a war of tabloid headlines during his scandalous first divorce and cracked sexist "jokes" about dating young girls, including his own daughter. As a politician who promised to be "so presidential you people will be so bored," Trump has, instead, debased his office with astounding consistency.

When I interviewed Trump for a biography that was published prior to the election, I asked him to explain his penchant for insult and offense. The example I cited was a tweet he wrote about the elderly actress Kim Novak, who overcame her shyness to appear at the Academy Awards. "Kim should sue her plastic surgeon!" wrote Trump.

I asked Trump to focus on how Novak felt wounded. (At the time she said, "It really did throw me into a tailspin and it hit me hard.") Instead he talked about how he evaded responsibility. "I didn't think I got in trouble," he recalled. Then he offered an ends-justify-the-means analysis: "That's why I have five million people (as twitter followers) I guess, you know."

Inflicting pain or violating norms, and taking delight in getting away with it, is a Trump hallmark. It is also classic anti-social behavior practiced by bullies and con men who seem unmoved by the suffering they cause. Having reached the highest office in the world, Trump is among the ablest and most heartless practitioners of this dark art. It is the thing he does best, and we should not expect him to give it up until someone at last holds him accountable for something. Perhaps the women who have accused him, and others yet unknown, will do it.

http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/president-trump-dark-art-trolling-article-1.3648617

Trump's plastic surgery, act of rape and cruelty

https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2017/06/donald-trump-plastic-surgery
Nope Obama moved out so the White House is Turkey Free, but I wonder if Mike is still wearing a dress or was set free back into the forest like the beast he was?

Back