Over 50 Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoneyBearFarms

Literotica Guru
Just a place for over 50s to find each other and chat about whatever. I'm 54 Live in Minnesota and it's cold today. Brrrrrrrrr!

yeah, I like games like that. I like cross-country skiing too, though, if it's not TOO cold and there's enough snow

Being a Southern girl - and only lived in CT for a short time while stationed up there - I can honestly say - I have never been snow skiing - it's like I tell my grandkids in NY - Grandma does not do snow

Being a Southern girl - and only lived in CT for a short time while stationed up there - I can honestly say - I have never been snow skiing - it's like I tell my grandkids in NY - Grandma does not do snow

it's good exercise, but you have to keep moving... then it's fun coming inside, sitting by the fire, drinking hot cocoa. :)

it's good exercise, but you have to keep moving... then it's fun coming inside, sitting by the fire, drinking hot cocoa. :)

Oh I am sure it is good exercise - has to be. And hot cocoa sounds good any time - but we are spoiled. Under 60 degrees and we break out the jackets and wal mart has a sale on the hot cocoa and cider..

55 in Kentucky and it is cold here... was 16 this morning and is now 20... snow on the way.. yea... :rolleyes:

old fart here

60, feel like 40. ( if you don't belive me, have a feel ).. Living in the best place in the world, whistler, BC. Married, but like to play online, a devout voyeur( show me your pics, or better yet, skype?? ) If any ladies 55 to 20, would like to chat, you know where to find me..

Hi. I'm pretty new here too. 51, I'm a wife with 2 kids. Cold here too, but not enough snow!

55 In the Nutmeg State

Hi. I'm pretty new here too. 51, I'm a wife with 2 kids. Cold here too, but not enough snow!

There was a time when that was the temperature and 18 was my age.

Cold as that may be, I wouldn't trade what I've learned for how I felt.

Got a lovely wife and an 18 year-old son who thinks I'm a fogey. Got an itch to, well, you know, which makes me ... well, I'm here and curious...

Hey, just for fun

Like we don't already have enough old farts in here. Get the hell out, ya young punk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back