Odd couple road trip?

Zionisacat

Really Really Experienced
The dedicated trolls probably hate the 1 star carpet bombers almost as much as authors do.

Theres got to be an odd couple road trip lit worthy story buried in that sentence surely?

By means fair or foul, a 1* carpet bombers name and address is discovered by an author and a dedicated troll. Author and troll live in the same city and decide to road trip across country to tar and feather carpet bomber who’s undone so much of their hard work. Neither will be the same after witnessing how the other half lives.

Theres got to be an odd couple road trip lit worthy story buried in that sentence surely?

By means fair or foul, a 1* carpet bombers name and address is discovered by an author and a dedicated troll. Author and troll live in the same city and decide to road trip across country to tar and feather carpet bomber who’s undone so much of their hard work. Neither will be the same after witnessing how the other half lives.

It does raise a smile...I'm assuming this won't be a romance HEA :D

It does raise a smile...I'm assuming this won't be a romance HEA :D

It will be after the trolls wife leaves him and comes back, thus giving the author the idea for their next LW story.

While on their journey though ;
Troll takes author to a sporting event and they heckle the oppositions star player. Author starts with factually accurate insults in a high brow tone. ‘I say good sir, your *relevant sporting metric* is second only to *relevant player* and he’s (been injured half the season/twice your age/relevant observation).’
One lone fan applauds the observation and the author feels rather chuffed. The troll then teaches him how to really heckle someone and by the end of it the whole crowd is on their side and the author finally knows public acceptance and recognition.
Now that the author has got the hang of it, they head to a little league game.

Back