Mom becoming slut in USA?

Curiousandopen9

Experienced
I am writing to seek your advice, suggestions and guidance on how to test my mom's potential to turn into a flirty and slutty person and ultimately, openly living her sexual life with strangers. I just want to note that I have NO sexual desires for my mom and definitely NOT looking for incest. My pleasure comes from the fact that strangers use her (while she enjoys of course) and the humiliation coming to me from that fact. I want her to be open about it with me too, I want I support her in whatever she wants to do.

Currently this is a fantasy of me but I want to make it real, this is where I need your guidance / advice because we don't live in same country. I live in USA and she will be coming to visit me here soon, her first time in the USA !!! She is 47, blonde and well figured, not chubby. She is a normal mom. But I would love to plan and follow a strategy where gradually first

1) test if she is inclined to explore her sexuality again (divorced and no boyfriends since then, only girlfriends for hangout normally)
2) and make her behaviors change gradually with the pushes and intervention I will make as you know people tend to do different things in foreign country that they would normally not do.

So yes, this is pretty much it. Thank you for your time reading it and your suggestions/guidance that would help me.

Figure out what she really wants before you do anything or encourage anything. her sex is for her pleasure, not yours.

Totally agreed but how I could figure out what she wants? Tips? Ways to do
It? I don't want to push anything, of course, just explore

QUOTE=policywank;72727156]Figure out what she really wants before you do anything or encourage anything. her sex is for her pleasure, not yours.[/QUOTE]

You are delving into a subject that, a parents child should not be doing. for you to be doing so seems very strange.

What I should be doing?

Not a thing, your parents sexuality is their business not yours , it is improper and very strange for you to Delvin there. that is a place that as her child you just do not go there. is a light bulb going off yet in your head:rolleyes:

First off I have news for you, you have an incest kink, but its a voyeuristic one as in you don't want to have sex with mom, but you will be aroused knowing people want to fuck her and she is getting fucked.

Second of all, this is real life, not a literotica story so the real life answer is leave your mother the hell alone and you have no right trying to 'turn' her into a slut.

Get therapy. I know, not a sexy answer, but the whole fantasy/reality line needs to be acknowledged from time to time.

And don't take this personally, this is my answer to all the readers who read my fantasy incest stories and then e-mail me asking "how can I seduce my...fill in family member here" and my answer is always "You don't. these are stories not real life."

First off I have news for you, you have an incest kink, but its a voyeuristic one as in you don't want to have sex with mom, but you will be aroused knowing people want to fuck her and she is getting fucked.

Second of all, this is real life, not a literotica story so the real life answer is leave your mother the hell alone and you have no right trying to 'turn' her into a slut.

Get therapy. I know, not a sexy answer, but the whole fantasy/reality line needs to be acknowledged from time to time.

And don't take this personally, this is my answer to all the readers who read my fantasy incest stories and then e-mail me asking "how can I seduce my...fill in family member here" and my answer is always "You don't. these are stories not real life."

I would high five you if you were here. :nana:

You guys misunderstand me, I am not into affecting anything just testing the waters to see if she has any inclination. If yes, great. If not, of course.i won't do anything.

What if she also wants to try new experiences but restrained because of me, thinking I wouldn't approve such a thing. I mean I was thinking if guys compliment her, I would encourage that so she will become more comfortable with me and think I wouldn't judge if she wants to try something different while here. Otherwise, if she is not
Comfortable with anything, I wouldn't do anything. She is my mom

I would high five you if you were here. :nana:

Well Everyone Why waste our time explaining it To him, he just doesn't get it or refuses to:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Just because you agreed on another persons opinion, it doesn't mean everyone is on your side, Funny you are

Well you have 4 comments From 4 different people, Myself And 2 others that had the same opinion as I did. only one was different, so do the math. I gave you my opinion and agreed with someone else's to set the record straight. also what kind of son wants to turn his mother into a slut, I'll tell you what kind not a very good one and you can't deny it your own title of this thread says it.

Last edited:
Exactly, just share your opinion. You don't need to generalize and speak for all. Thanks

Well you have 4 comments From 4 different people, Myself And 2 others that had the same opinion as I did. only one was different, so do the math. I gave you my opinion and agreed with someone else's to set the record straight.

she is probably just scared to get back into the dating world. let her be to meet someone in her own comfortable environment when she is ready. MYOB.

Many thanks for the great advice, there are couple of handicaps:

1) she barely speaks English (with a super cute accent, broken sentences)
2) she doesn't know the city I live in

Not a thing, your parents sexuality is their business not yours , it is improper and very strange for you to Delvin there. that is a place that as her child you just do not go there. is a light bulb going off yet in your head:rolleyes:
Den & D(.)(.)---------- Hey mommys boy reread this post----^^^^^

Update

I just stopped in my country to make a surprise to my mom. When I arrived to house, my mom surprise a lot , almost shocked, to see me. She was wearing very revealing dress and a table in the living room prepared for a dinner with candlelight. She called someone when j was changing my clothes. I guess she is no innocent at the end of the day

I just stopped in my country to make a surprise to my mom. When I arrived to house, my mom surprise a lot , almost shocked, to see me. She was wearing very revealing dress and a table in the living room prepared for a dinner with candlelight. She called someone when j was changing my clothes. I guess she is no innocent at the end of the day

She's a woman. But face it, you have a mom and son fetish. While there ARE people that do it, most don't. Unless she truly gives you signs keep fantasies just that, a fantasy.

Back