The Isolated Blurt Thread XXXIV: Like Books & Black Lives, Albums Still Matter

Status
Not open for further replies.
and .... voice to text didn't hear my whole post so I didn't have enough characters with the word and.

*such a dolt, I am*

I have been skipping the cool down stretches!

grins*

Cool down stretches, after...

*cough*

So close. TOO close. I thought I had it. I thought I'd win, from here: in a San Jose parking lot experiencing massively first world problems and trying to stop my dress from blowing up over my head in the wind.

anigif_enhanced-15333-1412898473-11.gif

This gon' 'bout to be the funkiest and blackest Isolated Blurt Thread in GB history, y'allz. :D

So close. TOO close. I thought I had it. I thought I'd win, from here: in a San Jose parking lot experiencing massively first world problems and trying to stop my dress from blowing up over my head in the wind.

I'm not sure that I Know the Way to San Jose

Foot cramps in bed are the worst. :(

^^^this.

It's a potassium deficiency.

Immediately pull your toes towards you and flex your foot back and forth, and it relieves your calf cramp. You're fucked on the arch cramp.

I get them in my calves and arch. If you find a cure, let me know because it's a beeatch.

Muscular cramps are caused by electrolyte deficiencies (potassium being one of those electrolytes). Bananas are a great source of potassium. That's why you see so many runners/athletes consuming bananas and "sports drinks" containing electrolytes. Those "sports drinks" (the drink formerly known as Gatorade and now "G" is a well-known brand) might help to solve your problem.

On nights after long runs or races, I'll occasionally get cramps in my calves in the middle of the night. They're painful as hell. When I get them I know from experience that the only way to get rid of them is to stretch the muscle. I force myself to leap out of bed, stand up and stretch the offending leg. It scares the shit out of anyone in close proximity because when I start screaming obscenities and leap out of bed they (quite understandably) think we're being attacked by axe-wielding murderers ( Pookie ???).

:) :)

See:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cramp

Last edited:
I like that after all that bluster I still get twice his speed wirelessly on my laptop.

Also, this;

• He first bought the biggest ridin' mower on the block to impress Daisy
  • He then bought the Speed Pass at Disneyworld to impress the fake step-grandchild
  • Now he buys the biggest 'puter on the market to impress the GILFS on Chatterbate.

Quoted for more childcreeping.

The Department of Energy vs. Ugly Reality

Frickin' Priceless.

The best thing I've read all year.

From the comment section:

...Maybe some of them will have to do some real work. It will come as a shock if they have to work like people in the real world, who have to add value or get fired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back