Real blind date

D3vilfish

Experienced
Inspired by the title of this topic http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=828925
I tought about the idea of a blind person having sex.

The couple has dated a few times and now the blind guy is at the place of the other girl to have dinner. The girl seduces the guy into sex using smell and sounds.

It would be great to have the story in first person from the blind persons perspective.

I think it'd be interesting, but also pretty difficult for me, at least. I'd probably want to practice by going through it myself... Wear a blindfold and have a romantic night in, maybe?

How about a blind guy who puts the word out on the street that he'll fuck any woman, no matter how ugly, because he can't see her face anyway. He's soon inundated with requests from homely chicks who can't get anyone else to give them the time of day.

In fact, he's so successful, that other guys start pretending to be blind and imitating his program.

How about a blind guy who puts the word out on the street that he'll fuck any woman, no matter how ugly, because he can't see her face anyway. He's soon inundated with requests from homely chicks who can't get anyone else to give them the time of day.

In fact, he's so successful, that other guys start pretending to be blind and imitating his program.

Uh, I really hope this idea does *not* become a story, for reasons that should be obvious.

Well, they always say that when you lose one sense, your other senses are heightened. So, for a blind man his sense of touch, smell and hearing should become sharper to compensate for the loss of sight. And as far as a relationship with a woman, it would perhaps force him to notice the inner beauty of that woman, since he can't see her physical beauty. That could be the basis for a story. :)

Back