The House of the Se7en Sins

Se7en_

Lusty Sinner
Deep inside the forest of lust lies a huge mansion surrounded by acres of land.

dark_forest_mansion_moon-4.jpg

The mansion is a three story large house, mostly empty, probably haunted as well.

dark_forest_mansion_moon-1.jpg

To the right of the mansion is a large pool that stands in stark contrast to the mansion itself. A large deep pool filled with clean warm water to lose oneself into.

Dougs-AG-Pool-1-6-24-08-Crop-Rev-B.jpg

To the left of the mansion lies a nasty hedge maze, where the plant-life has a particularly odd habit of moving around, grabbing visitors of the maze and holding them in tight bondage until released by the owner of the mansion.

imprint.gif

Deep inside, the mansion's decorations and design stand in stark contrast to its dreary outside view. Filled with all the modern luxuries.

The first floor holds the kitchen, a study and the dining room.

The second floor holds the bedrooms and especially the huge Master bedroom and bathroom. The huge king-seized bed is equipped with well-hidden cuffs, posts and chains, to ensure the lucky/unlucky captive can be elegantly and comfortably restrained to the bed with minimum effort.

king-master-bedroom-presidental-suite-interior-walid-fahmy-saad.jpg

The third, and final floor is an empty space that reads the mind of it's owner, changing shape and erecting devices when and where he wants them to be. It acts as a dungeon of sorts for light-hearted play. A second dungeon with a similar mechanism is hidden underground in the basement, and is saved for troublesome individuals.

Come on in and enjoy your stay :devil:

Here is a list of my ongoing threads:

Blame it on the Sun With Apollo Wilde: A story of a Veteran of the Vietnam war, trying to come to terms with the loss of the war and the fact that society is changing. He inexplicably falls in love with a black woman.

Forever his Prey With DarkWarrioress: A Master vampire decides to clean up the corrupt city with the help of an assassin he had trained since her early years. He also uses her for entertainment during breaks from the big job.

Fortnight of Fright With SiaKlynn: An escaped convict who has been the subject of inhumane experiments gains multiple superhuman abilities and gets his first chance to try them on a young girl that he traps in her own house and terrorizes her.

Hyde and Seek With Britwitch: The third time is a charm. This is the third try with this thread, which I am sure will work great now that the witch is at the helm. Anyway, the story is about a man with a split personality who asks a girl out nicely and she rejects him. This causes his mind to snap and he decides to kidnap her. Causing a struggle between his two personalities.

Innocence Shattered With Redhairedandfriendly: The story of a gang leader who infiltrates a castle to kidnap all the fertile women in it in a time where some sort of a genetic mutation caused fertility rates to drop.

Master and Maid With Britwitch: A noble man is in love with a maid in their mansion and he asks her hand in marriage. Their childhood friend is also in love with her and he decides he deserves the lovely maid more.

Medieval Pet With HottieKatie: In a time were females are treated as valued possessions and pets. A young girl catches the eyes of a young noble man and he decides he wants her as his pet.

Sadistically Blind With La_Reina: In an apocalyptic setting, a young blind woman moves in with her uncle. Only her uncle had been killed and in his place lives a psychopath who enjoys playing the role of the uncle as he toys with her emotions.

Last edited:
This is where old, dead and abandoned threads will be posted. For whatever reason, all those threads showed promise, but sadly died for one reason or another...

Last edited:
Ideas for threads I would like to do sometime. If you're interested shoot a PM or leave a comment :)

- The Reporter

I have an idea for another role-play focusing on the adventures of a reporter.

The story takes place in an alternate present or in the future. In that world, female slavery has been legalized. It started with inmates and the homeless wanting an alternative, and then it became more widespread as girls and women started getting themselves inspected and assessed and then use themselves as collateral to secure loans and mortgages.

Your character would be a reporter, from a well-off family and is educated. She went through school with no debt and now is a high profile reporter despite being only in her twenties. She had always disagreed with the legalization, but she could not do much about. She was curious about the inner workings of it all. One day, her editor gives her the job of investigating it by interviewing the manager of the biggest and most well-known inspection, assessment and training facility which is my character.

He accepts the interview, but is not willing to share much detail with the reporter outside some statistics and the layout of their facility plus a few small good tidbits here and there. She was hoping to tour the facility and see the inspection and training first hand. He eventually suggests that, while she can't see them as a reporter, she can if she wants to be inspected and assessed herself. Being a proud successful woman, that does not appeal to her, but she wants the story done well as it would do wonders for her career if she cracks this, so she accepts and submits to an inspection. Those are day-long and deeply personal and humiliating.

What can happen next varies, she could power through the ordeal just to get the story while really unhappy with the whole thing, or it could awaken a submissive side she did not have and go along with it more willingly.

- Desperate

Our characters have been doing sexual roleplay online for quite sometime similar to what we have here in this forum. The two have grown very fond of each other over the months and years they've known each other.

At one point, in a moment of weakness, they even share their personal information including the addresses as they had been planning to meet in person. The meeting is cancelled as both chicken out.

At some point your character admits to her boyfriend about her online roleplays and he breaks up with her, she has no job, or family and no where to go, so she gets on a bus and comes to my character's place, he was not home, so she waits at his doorstep.

This could go in a lot of directions, but my idea is he takes her in reluctantly and they live together, on the surface just a normal couple, but in their privacy, they relive some of the roleplays. Could be that my character is single or married, could be that he wants to hide her or share her with his wife, could be he's nice or cruel or both.

- Blind in the Apocalypse

This story discusses the adventure of a blind young girl after a deadly pandemic shook the world (Not Covid). The pandemic has a lethality rate of over 90% and it decimated the world in a matter of weeks, now less than 5% of the world are immune and healthy, but everything collapsed and modern civilization is no more.

The girl has been in the hospital fighting the virus for months and eventually she recovered, but in the process, she lost her eyesight. After leaving the hospital, she finds that her only surviving family is her uncle, aunt and one son out of their five kids. She takes the trip there and knocks on the door. Turns our the large farm house was taken over by a psycho killer, he had killed her family and now lives in their house. He pretends to be her uncle and takes her in and then torments her psychologically before telling her who he is.

- First time at the club

So, your character is a successful professional (or fresh out of high school or college, its flexible) but had always been interested in BDSM, just never quite made it known to anyone she dated, at some point, she decides to do something about it and explore, so she saves up to purchase a membership in an elite club. This way she feels safer as not anyone can just walk in. She goes in one day, but she's reserved and worried about the whole thing.

My character is an elite member of that club and has been for a while, maybe he knows her as an old neighbor or a coworker or a client at her company, or maybe a compete stranger, either way, he approaches her and offers her a tour and more if she wants it. She uses that chance to experiment with her sexuality and with BDSM elements. Could go in a lot of different directions depending on the partner.

- Pawn of Wizards:

A society in a fantasy setting where the most respected people are the archmages and wizards, a young girl sets out to become a mage, only thing is that to enter the mages' academy you need to pay a lot of money and she can't afford it... Somehow she catches the eye of the archmage and he allows her to study in there for a price other than money. He puts some sort of magic on her that makes her very desirable. This could go in many directions, he could be researching a new spell or just having fun or whatever we can think of.

- The Tourist and the Adult Store

In this story, your character would be a college student studying abroad, she is intelligent and cute, but also shy and awkward, she's been always interested in bondage, but never had any experience, most was to look at some pictures, articles and videos online.

She is now traveling abroad and on her first week, she goes exploring and stumbles on an adult/bondage store and she walks in wondering if she will finally have the courage to experiment. In there, the store owner is about to close, but he let's her browse and she gets a burst of courage and asks if she could try some cuffs on or something.

From there, the idea could diverge, in both cases, the store owner and her are attracted to each other. In both cases, he allows her to try and offers to tie her up and let her try as many things as she wants. Here is where the diversion happens, in one scenario, he continues to let her experiment and guide her and she eventually leaves, but can't stop thinking about it, so she comes back the next day around closing time and asks him to tie her up again and they develop a relationship. In the other scenario, he takes advantage of her trusting nature and her curiosity, and when she's restrained enough, he takes her to the back of the store where there is a LOT of dungeon style equipment and he has experiment way more than she bargained for.

- A Special Service

In this story, I play the character of a man who provides a very special service, he takes requests from women who want to live a non-consensual fantasies consensually. He offers one night, one weekend or full week experiences that range from "kidnapping" and then taking them either to a basement or a cabin in the woods or even in their own house as a home invasion kind of scenario. They may want to resist it even though they had agreed to it just to live the fantasy completely, or they could go along with everything. He does his best to accommodate the customer's kinks and desires and can be as rough or as gentle as they want, or a combination. Fantasies he had done ranged from light bondage and teasing, to more extreme torture scenarios. The thing starts with a meeting to agree on things and then a contract saying they consent to specific things and then he gives them a 'vacation' from their normal, boring lives.

You could play anybody from a young college girl, to a successful professional, to a married woman who craves more, or any other woman. Your character could want a one night experience or a longer one, might even not want to go back to her previous life after living her fantasies and getting a taste of her kinkier side. You could play different characters and we could play out their fantasies and move on to the next character, or it could focus on one person and her need to come back and experience more.

- The Harem

I'm looking for a female partner for an in-depth and detailed roleplay. I've started a similar roleplay to it years ago, but my partner left and it was one of the best roleplays I ever had, so I want to retry it.

The story is that your character is on a trip before starting college, she gets taken from a bar, processed through an auction house and sold. She becomes part of a 10 girl harem (Super Cliche I'm aware, but bear with me). The focal points of the story are the girl in question as well as the man in charge of managing the harem, though not its owner. The owner of the harem as well as the rest of the girls are side characters that will be fleshed out and have their own personalities, but their roles serve to enhance the main two. The addition of 10 extra characters complicates the situation obviously, but also makes for very interesting scenes that are not doable with just two characters. I can share more details and examples of what that means, but your imagination can run wild too.

Obviously, with the setting, I'm looking for a patient partner with a lot of love for detail and build up as well as being Bi-sexual or comfortable playing that role, but also comfortable playing herself as well as a lot of other characters. The other girls will be written by both of us, and its very rare all will be in the same scene, as I said previously, they're supporting characters. Sometimes one or two may join to enhance the experience of training the new girl to accept her new role.

- The Lawyer:

He is a partner in a law firm. She is a young new attorney. After about a year on the job, the tech. department stumbles across some unusual activity, someone is logging onto some adult website.

He had hidden cameras installed in her private office after they have traced down the source of the activity. Well-hidden cameras that can zoom in, one under the desk to catch THAT perfect angle. Its not unusual for her to consult with clients privately but he discovers that about three times a week she is consulting via video with someone.

He watches and listens as she gets up and locks her door and begins to disrobe at the command of someone on the computer then proceeds to sit in her chair, throwing her legs over the arms, spreading her legs wide and fingering herself ... faster ... slower ...all at the command of the person on the computer. It is also clear that he is watching via webcam.... He decides to "investigate" ... and try to get in on the game ... undercover. He discovers her username and begins messaging her online ... eventually gaining her trust ... and eventually getting her to do the same with him.

Perhaps during a meeting he lectures the entire staff on non-business activity on computers ... just to see her reaction. Nonchalantly mentioning things or phrases used during their "conversations". Once he is in he decides to see exactly how far she will go ... ordering her to bring toys with her ... and use them. Eventually perhaps he decides enough is enough and call her into his office to confront her ... but instead of a firing her he tells her he is going to punish her ... He orders her to come to his house ....

Perhaps the first night he interrogates her about her activity, her sexual history, what has she done in real life... and of course the promised punishment...

- The immigrant:

She is a young girl who lost her family while on a vacation or while traveling on a ship that maybe had an accident and she was one of the 'lucky' few to have been rescued. She arrives at a country that she's not familiar with and she doesn't know the language either. Luggage and money are both gone... Could go anywhere and can be adapted for fantasy, historical or modern settings. In fact could be better as there would be no embassies and stuff like that she can resort to.

Enter my character, he is a married man, and his wife knows the language of the immigrant girl, they decide to take her in temporarily till she learns the language and finds some work and stands on her own two feet. The man has no intentions towards the girl, just good will. The wife, however, wants to fulfill unmet needs using that girl's body. She is a dominant sadist and she threatens the girl or something. My character once walks in on while the two women are busy at it...

Note: I rarely have ideas of my own, so every idea put above was inspired by someone or something else. I take no credit for the general idea.

If you are interested or have another idea you would like to share, feel free to shoot me a PM.

Most importantly, I love LONG and detailed responses. I try to write five to ten paragraphs or more per post, and have no problem waiting days or more than a week to get a reply, so if you have the same way of writing, by all means, do pop up in my PM box.

Last edited:
I finally submitted my first story to literotica!

I had the inspiration and the editing job from the lovely Alanija.

Anyway, the story is about a young girl and her best friend having a weekend in his summer house where she would have her first BDSM experience. It will be a multi-chapter light-hearted story, no heavy BDSM elements in my first try. It's a cat and mouse game as the title suggests where she tries to run away from him inside the large house. Of course she actually wants to be caught.

Here is a link to the story and my writer profile:

Cat and Mouse: Chapter 1

Se7en_

Read along and enjoy. Any comments and critique is welcome via PM or directly via comments on the story.

Edit:

Chapter two now available:

Cat and Mouse: Chapter 2

Last edited:
Ok, got to 1000 posts, changed the title, though I still don't like it. Will have to think of something cooler. Suggestions welcome in PM or in posts here :)

New thread up with RainingHeat. A really good writer, and this is gonna be one dark thread, just how I like them :devil:

Still working on the opening post for a thread with lily.

Damn I would have ten threads now and I am still thinking of one for Nina and another for AmbrosiaCaress. Ok, I am gonna have 12 threads then, but two of them seem dead, so back to ten. Sounds like a plan!!!

Is exhausted and mentally drained after his post in Eternal Revenge, probably the longest post he had ever done on lit.

Tomorrow the new thread with lily should be finalized and maybe up as well!

The second chapter of my first story is up. Again story was inspired and edited by lovely Alanija. It's as much her story as it is mine.

Anyway this chapter is about the first time Anna would get tied up marking her first BDSM experience with her best friend.

Here is a link for both chapters:

Cat and Mouse: Chapter 1

Cat and Mouse: Chapter 2

Read along and enjoy. Any comments and critique is welcome via PM or directly via comments on the story.

*The path to the mansion reminds her of something out of a Scooby Doo movie minus the stoners and goofiness- the parts that always managed to scare her that tiny bit as the man in the monster suit jumped out... But what waits in this old house? Certainly not a man in a rubber suit, right? An invitation, a welcome to visit. Its only fair to come say hello, make a greeting, thank him for the invitation....*

*Large, creaky. But brightly lit in places as she enters, looking for Mister Se7en and inquiring with a few passing faces. Funny how they're gone when she turns away... But directions are given, and she wanders on, finding the man in question. A tiny nervous smile is given as she enters the room, coming to his chair and nodding slightly. More guests wander through, barely caring a glance her direction... Dressy clothes make her feel out of place in street clothes, jeans and tee instead of dresses and suits...*

"Mister Se7en. Interesting place you have. Thank you for the invitation... Your mansion has quite the- personality." Seems the most fitting description. Another glance around, then back to the man. "Quite a fitting place for a guy like you."

An invitation was issued, targeting a lovely and unknowing girl that goes by the name of lily, what she makes of that invitation or whether she appears or not remained to be seen.

Minutes in his study pass as he waits for something interesting to happen. Before too long a welcome face adds color to the rather dreary mansion. Most of the faces not being that welcoming. It probably would never occur to his visitors that the inhabitants of the mansion were creepy and not friendly by design, not to mention being imaginary. No one lived in that palace, no one inhabited that mansion and barely anyone dared to approach let alone cross its threshold, but lily here was more than courageous enough to brave its depths.

Sits up as the girl enters through the door to his study. Her clothing as casual as they get, jeans and T-shirt, simple but still doesn't hide her charms. A hint of a smile appears on his lips as he looks her up and down. Her nervousness about her clothing clear, not that it matters because what he wanted from her doesn't involve her wearing clothes. This still didn't prevent him from dressing up; a fancy suit and tie covered his muscular young body. His fingers entwined in front of him as he gazed at her.

"Why thank you my dear, I am glad you like the place, I am sure you will be enjoying your time here"

His gaze is intense as he looks her dead in the eye, his index finger coaxing her to come forward to him without needing to mouth any words

*Another light smirk, happy to see that a smile has come to the man's face-
Though something about it is more than just a welcoming gesture; there's more written there with the Master of His Castle pose, the suit he dons the attire of what one would call the modern king of his domain. And that's what this was, wasn't it? His personal palace, his home away from it all. Quiet and withdrawn away. It made one wonder exactly how much noise truly came from such a reserved place....*

"Ah- Thank you."

*She starts forward as he gestures her closer, pausing as she notes there is little in lines of other seating. Well, when faced before a king in his palace...*

*A little step forward, a drop to her knees beside his chair, the tips of the small heels on her shoes resting against her behind. This closely, she wonders if the faint coloring of her red bra can be seen through the thin tee- It's matching partner, a pair of red lace panties hidden beneath her jeans. It's rather hard to find sets with an F cup...*

*Settled beside his leg, she glances up at him again, curiously peering up at him and watching those eyes, wondering what little wheels are turning in there...*

"Your place. Its... like my Hall, isn't it? A place of naughty dreams and wandering thoughts..."

His deep grey eyes follow the young woman as she walks towards him, her eyes catching the lack of any other seats. This was also by design, his guests were female and those knew their place were on their knees before him. His gaze continued to follow her as she moved around the large desk, his neck not moving, only following her from the corners of his eyes. An eyebrow is raised for the slightest of moment as she kneels before him. The surprise is there for less than a second, whether she caught it or not remains to be seen. His expression changes from one of amused surprise to one of mischief and playfulness mixed in with some sinister dark intentions.

He looks down at her, his eyes catching hers keeping her entranced under his unwavering gaze. His hand moves to pet her, stroking her silky hair and then scratching behind her ear like the good little kitten she is

"Well my dear, my place is that and so much more, but that isn't why you're here is it little one?"

His hold on her hair changes suddenly as his hand reaches the nape of her neck grabbing a handful of hair in his hand and pulling her back up to her feet. As soon as she is forced up, he let's go of her hair and his hand slides down to her leg, grabbing the back of her thigh before slithering up to grab her firm round butt. His hand gropes and fondles the tender flesh through jeans and panties, then releases for a short moment before smacking hard against her ass. His other hand slides under her t-shirt to hold her in place to make sure the force of the slap doesn't make her fall over him. Another slap to the other cheek soon follows while his hand continues to steady her.

"Who said you could kneel girl? I am not yet sure if you are worthy, and I wonder how you're going to prove it."

A third and fourth harsh slaps crash against her bottom telling her he was trouble and meant business and business is good!

Last edited:
*A tiny little laugh is given as he pets at her hair and plays with her ear, looking up with a smile, though it slowly fades as he dismisses her question*

"Well, no, but-"

*The laugh is gone completely, a sudden yelp given as his fingers grab into her hair and pull her up, fumbling to keep her legs moving to reduce his tug. Starting to reach up to rub the sore spot in her scalp, another surprised sound is given as he grabs and gropes, a sudden redness hitting her cheeks. The hard slap of his hand against her ass jolts her slightly, eyes widening at the sting even through fabric- His other hand catching against her skin beneath her shirt as he offers up another harsh smack*

"S-Sorry- I just thought- the no chairs and you wanted me to- OW!"

*Another spank, and a follow up. A grimace comes to her features with that, what he has said coming to play in her head... 'Prove it'.*

"Let me apologize...!" A quick begging, grabbing onto the side of his chair. "A- A proper greeting to the Master of His Castle... If you'll let me... " *Her eyes raise to find his, trying to gauge his reaction to the offer*

His hand stays on her belly as he delivers a continues flurry of slaps against her well-hidden ass. His large hand still able to deliver slaps hard enough to hurt even through the jeans. The other hand on her belly enjoys the soft skin of her abs.

"An apology??? Interesting, but I am afraid I do not take apologies, it's not my style. That doesn't mean I am not curious to hear what you have in mind that you think might persuade me to not punish you, and I just might allow you to do it, but not as an apology, you messed up and you get punished for that, simple as that. Understood little girl?"

Standing up, his hands glide upwards with the movement of his body. One hand going up her bottom to her back, and the other travels up her belly, under the t-shirt, to find the weight of her heavy large breast. His hand catches the underside of the large tender mound and squeezes it once, hard and firm. As he gets to a standing pose, his large muscular body towering over her small form. A sinister grin tugs at his lips as his eyes light with pleasure when the hand that was on her back moves under her chin tilting her head so she looks at him just in time for another, harder squeeze on her tender fleshy orb.

"Tell me what you have on mind pet? And lose the shoes only..... for now girl."

*Cringing as he continues to slap and smack, gritting her teeth together and hoping he had heard her request- gasping softly as he finally comes to a halt, acknowledging her question in his own way*

"Y-Yes, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have- I should have... have asked or something, I shouldn't have-"

*A stumbled mess of words as he starts to rise up, the full height of the man who gave her the invite causing her words to stagger even more. His roaming hands make it nearly impossible to keep those original thoughts straight, her voice giving a gentle cry as he takes hold of her breast and grips it tightly.*

"Sorry- Yes... Sorry..."

*Well, she can remember THAT much of it.... The hand under her chin leaves her eyes wide, staring up at him as he peers down at her with a devilish smile and another grasp of her chest. This isn't helping her failing thoughts at all. Every movement of his hands, the look in his face- It's killing every possible attempt at finding her words-*

"Hnaaah- I... I was..."

*Her shoes. She slowly kicked them off, scuffing her toes slightly against the floor to pull off the first one, her freed foot helping to peel off the second. The slight heels kicked away, she has lost that extra inch or two, leaving her a bit more of an incline to view his eyes as he holds her chin*

"My mouth refuses to work properly at the moment..." A slowly uttered statement, her throat moving against the back of his hand as she swallows down. "...But I do know what it can do right...." She licks her lips slowly, leaving them open as she draws a breath. "Take your apology, since I can't say it correctly...."

It was fun to make a mess out of her, it was also easier than he originally thought. A few slaps to her bottom and a tight grip on her breast were supposed to be entrees in a rather delicious menu, but she was already submitting completely, almost taking all the fun away, almost!

It was amusing to watch her try to remove her shoes in that position, even more fun was the increased difference in height caused by the removal of the heels. He listened to her try to form a coherent sentence and repeatedly failing under the combined assault of his hands, gaze, large frame and menacing aura

"Sorry, was that English? I didn't understand a thing you said kitty. Perhaps that's why kitties aren't meant to talk? huh? maybe? Tell me, entertain me!"

His hand moved from her chin sliding a little lower to grab her throat, his iron grip tightening around the slender column, not choking just making a statement 'you belong to me, pet.' The grip on her neck tightened simultaneously with the one around her large soft breast. His hand moved forward with a rather quick pace, pushing her forward towards the wall behind her, not really caring whether she stumbles or not. One hand continued a vice-like grip on her throat, and the other fondled her breast on the way

"So girl, you were trying to say something, maybe you want to try again, and maybe you should put more effort this time. Also, there is another infraction to correct as well, you haven't been addressing me respectfully which just adds to your quickly-growing list of punishments. Try again pet, amuse me!"

*A small noise of frustration is given- her want to come say 'hello' turning into a far greater interaction than a mere sharing of drinks and idle conversation as he taunts her on her issues speaking, her attempts at trying to find her words simply giving him fodder*

"I was... trying to... You could..."

*A breath drawn in another try to get it all out, she gasped sharply as his hand caught her throat, eyes widening as he simply holds and stares, her lips shaking a bit*

"Stop! What're you-?! "

*The words trade for a surprised yelp as he tightens the hand on her neck and the one on her chest, the two used as grips as he presses her back, her feet scrambling to keep up with the sudden motions as she stares at him, her breaths heavy as her back finds the wall*

*His voice growls out more words, the warning on more offensive actions bringing a confused look to her eyes. Addressing? Her hands raise to grab at his wrist, trying to pull him off as she squirms against the wall*

"Sorry... S-sir...," Hissed out through tight lips, she continues to stare at him, trying to find something she can use to make the situation better. She's terrible at saying it. She knows now what he's waiting for, and she simply has the hardest time actually getting it to leave her lips. Drawing a breath, closing her eyes, she finally gets the bravery to just blurt it out- "Fuck my mouth, sir!"

*Had she just yelled it? Her eyes snap open, wide and horrified at the fact it had come out so loudly. "I-I mean- I... I want to apologize with- fuck..."

Is very surprised as tiny hands find his wrist and try to pry him off of her. In turn, he leers down at her and then at her hands. The gaze was heavy, almost a physical presence on her body. He snickered at her response, and actually appreciated her boldness and honesty.

"Fuck your mouth? What makes you think I am interested in using you? What makes you think you're worthy of having my dick shoved down your throat? I guess we'll have to find out if you're worthy or not, don't we little girl?"

His hand tightens even more, still barely obstructing breath as he draws his hand up slowly with his eyes fixed on her little bare feet, watching her heels leave the ground first, then the balls of her feet, finally leaving her teetering awkwardly on tip toes.

He smirks at her with a smug expression on his face. His hand releases her breast after one extra-hard squeeze, still avoiding her nipple for the time being. His hand reaches inside his pocket and takes out a pair of scissors. Those scissors quickly find themselves tugging at the hem of her T-shirt, drawing up slowly, tearing the fabric into two right at the middle. The scissors flow upwards freely and slowly, the back of the cold metal brushing against her soft belly as his body and hand on her throat force her to stay glued to the wall. She was effectively trapped between two walls, the muscular wall of his chest and the brick wall behind her

"Remove your jeans pet, a kitty should not be allowed clothes or any form of modesty."

The scissors continue their slow march upwards, tearing apart the soft fabric in their wake. They were right over her chest at that point with no signs of slowing down. The dull side continued to tease the exposed skin underneath.

Last edited:
*His stare alone makes her hands fall away, hesitantly withdrawn as she looks up at him, trying to read the look in his eyes as he laughs, cringing a bit as he scoffs her offer*

"I just thought it would- Gah...."

*The slight fear and worry comes back to her face as he starts to pull upward slowly, lifting her feet from the floor, going from flat footed, bent foot, high on her toes- He may not be gripping hard, but she's certainly breathing hard. Her fingers dig against the wall behind her, a weak whimper in her throat that vibrates beneath his palm.*

*As the scissors are produced, the gasp leaves her lips, looking up at him again with panicked eyes. What are those for?! She stiffens against the wall as he pushes the blades against her stomach, gasping as he cuts into her shirt. She wants to pull away, but fears doing so- the blunt side rests against her skin, and his palm against her neck. Nothing to do but breathe softly and hope he has as good a grip on those as he does on her...*

*His request for her jeans is unheard at first as he continues his little art project, a shiver running through her as the cool point passes against her skin. Each pass... Up, slip, snip, slide... A firm reminder on how still she should stay. She's afraid to even try to move to undo those pants, shaking her head slightly and keeping her hands plastered to the wall.*

Continues to cut through the soft material of the shirt as her fear grows and the danger of moving is clear in her ignoring of his order to take off her jeans, adding yet another punishment to the quickly-growing list.

"You better take off those jeans pet, and before I finish cutting the T-shirt, or else....."

He didn't even have to say anything after 'or less', the imminent threat was apparent in his eyes. The tone of his voice, low and strict, almost a whisper, told her everything she needed to know.

He maintained the same pace with the scissors which would barely give her enough time to undo the button on her jeans and unzip it.

Moments later, the T-shirt was cut open, exposing her red bra that was covering her huge breasts, much more than a handful. Those should be fun to fondle, squeeze, lick, slap and fuck among other things

Nice boobs you got there kitty, what size are those ..... things?

*Her eyes drift closed as he keeps going, biting her lip as he growls a warning into her ear, reminding her on what he asked her to do moments ago. With a gentle shiver, she slowly reaches between them, her fingers fumbling for the button of her jeans, trying to avoid getting in his path as he works with those little blades and snips through the last of her shirt.*

"I'm... I'm doing it, see? I'm doing it-!"

*Her hand pulls open the front of the pants, tugging down the zipper and trying to push them down with him standing so close, using her bare foot to instead try and drag the fabric away from the opposite leg. The odd balancing is helped a bit by his close proximity and the wall he keeps her against, finally managing to push the denim down from her skin and onto the floor.*

*standing there, trapped by him, left in the remnants of her shirt and deep red on pale skin. She can feel his eyes upon her, looking over what's been opened up for his view.*

"Is something wrong.... sir?"

Watches as she obeys his command, albeit a bit too late for his liking, baring her legs as he bares her belly and chest. The small girl was left in her sexy red underwear, her pale skin a stark contrast to his dark suit, her almost naked body a stark contrast to his fully clothed one.

He looks down at her and shakes his head regretfully as he releases her neck and takes a handful of her silky hair in his hand, roughly pulling her behind him and back to his desk.

As they reach the desk, he forcefully turns her around by the grip on her hair, forcing her to face him, her thighs touching the back of the large wooden desk. His hands grip her slender waist, pulling her up to sit her on the desk.

Before she could do much, his hands move to seize her neck and hair, guiding her to slide on the table, then forces her to bend and lay down on the cool polished surface. Her head was left hanging from the other end as her feet rested on the desk

Without talking to her, his hand produced a silk blindfold and wrapped it around her eyes, robbing her of the all important ability to see. The scissors then returned to his hand as his other hand rested on her neck, again gripping tightly, but not obstructing air flow.

The cold scissors traced along the side of her neck, slowly trailing around her sensitive skin, moving towards her chest. The small piece of metal found its way under the silky bra, the dull edge resting against warm flesh and moving slowly as his fingers started to open the scissors. His other hand moved to grab that breast to ensure that even her erratic breathing doesn't move her breast causing her injury.

The scissors are fully opened and the sharp edges surround a perky nipple from both sides threateningly. He had absolutely no intention to harm her despite being his ability to do it, but fear was a powerful thing and he wanted her to fear him, to fear his ability to torment her as he sees fit. He had not uttered a single word, leaving her in the dark, literally and figuratively.

*staring up at him at first, simply trying to keep herself from making a frightened sound as he stares down at her, she starts to think she's done enough to keep him happy- until he gives the soft shake of his head and lets go of her neck. Taking a quick breath and hesitant glance around, she lets out a surprised yelp as he instead grabs at her hair and uses it to guide her after him to the desk*

"What?! I did it, didn't I? What's the problem then?!"
*theres a touch of panic in her voice, her face a touch paler than normal as he pulls her to face him, jumping slightly as he gets her on the desk and uses her hair to redirect her. Laying on the desk, she wants to watch him, but is too afraid to move*

"But.... But I did it-"
*no response, just a blindfold that's quietly tied, leaving her in frightened darkness. Something cool and hard presses against her skin, gliding down her breast to rest against her nipple. She bites down on her lip, whimpering gently as the pulling motion tells her what the item is.*

"Oh god..."
*her fingers clutch the desk as the opened blades gently caress her nipple, the heavy hand clutching her flesh hard. Her breaths are slowly drawn, her lips left hanging open in fear.*

"Dont... Please dont..." Words choked out hastily, trying hard not to move. "I'll be good, sir, I swear... Please get them away...."
It felt almost like they were closing, slowly trying to bite... So slow, horribly slow- real,or just her head? The timid whimper left her, her hands tight to the wood. "I'll say it, I'll listen, I'll do whatever you want, just please don't DO that!"

He raised an eyebrow at her fear, apparently fear was indeed a very effective tool. The fact that he was silent didn't let her see his amused expression or that hurting her like that was certainly not on his mind. Still, he keeps the scissors dangerously close to her nipple, the edges pushing into her skin, but with the flexibility of skin, it doesn't cut, it shouldn't cut. He just holds her there for a long moment that must feel like a year to the poor girl. This is only to terrify her more even though she already submitted. Still, tormenting her was more fun than just taking her submission immediately. It should be etched into her brain to never disobey or disrespect again.

Suddenly he pulls the scissors away after opening it a little so it doesn't hurt her as he pulls it away. In a matter of moments the rest of her T-shirt and her bra were cut to pieces leaving her topless. Her heavy breasts resting on her chest, heaving with her every breath.

His large hands cup each of her breasts, his palms rubbing against her already-hardened nipples. His strong digits mold the luscious mounds to his will, groping, fondling and squeezing the tender young flesh for a few moments. Out of nowhere, both his hands move away a little before slapping the outside of her breasts, causing them to jiggle and even touch, almost closing her cleavage. He slaps her pleasure orbs a few more times amused at how they react to the slaps.

"Tell me pet, do those huge milk jugs give milk? If I pinch your nipples like this will milk come gushing out? I wonder, let's try and compare to your answer..."

To emphasize his point, the thumb and index finger of each hand lock around a nipple, pinching hard, pulling and twisting it, tweaking it for fun as he awaits her reply.

Back