New and curious

Lucy4646

Literotica Guru
Hi all. I'm really new to this and not sure how to start. I'm curious as to what the men on this board think about a mature woman like me. I'm not young and sexy like so many of the woman posting here. However I find it thrilling to consider posting a pic or two and have you see me. Should I?

Absolutely, POST AWAY!!! Don't be surprised at the positive reactions that you will receive!

Go for it!

Lucy you should not compare yourself to other's posts. Every body is beautiful in it's own way and we would love to see anything that you choose to share. Be bold! :)

Hi all. I'm really new to this and not sure how to start. I'm curious as to what the men on this board think about a mature woman like me. I'm not young and sexy like so many of the woman posting here. However I find it thrilling to consider posting a pic or two and have you see me. Should I?

Only way to find out is to post. But posting should be because it is what you want. You will get both positive and negative comments no matter what you post or how you look. The negative comments are more reflective of some pretty shallow and insecure people here. So don't let them get to you. If it excites you to post and makes you feel good, then by all means post away. You will get lots of positive comments from the genuine people here.

OK we'll heres my profile pic. I don't see it on the board yet. Thoughts?

Last edited:
I am 43 and I had a wonderful time posting pics over the summer. I have since removed my thread for reasons outside of Lit, but I would encourage you not to let age be a factor. The response to my thread was fantastic. I say go for it!:)

See more? Well I don't know I'm so nevous I'm shaking right now with the thought of so many men seeing me. How about in jeans first? Be truthful.

Note 8/2/2011: I've come long way if your new to my thread. Took my pics down and then started agian for personel reasons. Hope you look all the way through and comment. Thanks Lucy.

Last edited:
hi

You are going to be well recieved here though not sure I buy the mature woman comment look pretty damn youthful to me :devil:

See more? Well I don't know I'm so nevous I'm shaking right now with the thought of so many men seeing me. How about in jeans first? Be truthful.

We'll close our eyes then.........not!....;)

...truthfully, you've got a very nice butt although those jeans don't show it off as well it could be. just my opinion.

Nice

Jeans look good, kinda makes a guy want to grab a handful lol

very nice! and its not just us guys seeing but some ladies as well.

keep em coming. your looking yummy. you know your loving the anticipation. let me see what you have under there.

Very Nice

OK we'll heres my profile pic. I don't see it on the board yet. Thoughts?

Now, if you would, continue to walk away and then turn around. You'll catch us looking.

Yes, we love cheesecake and I like a second helping

Back