alwayswantedto

Not to worry! He and his mother (and their daughter) have just left on a one year world tour and he felt that since he wouldn't have time to answer his fans emails and comments that he should close down his account.

However he has promised to return in 2016 with a slew of new stories which will document the families travels...

Talk about your bottom-feeding scumbaggery...

For any who may not be aware, scouries has a long and sordid history of latching onto popular, talented authors and pretending he's best friends with them, while simultaneously smearing them.

For something based in reality, I'll quote someone alwayswantedto actually spoke to.

Come to find out he was the person who sent me the anonymous feedback I posted about on Saturday.

I put two and two together because he congratulated me on making the top ten on the author list and said "Here's number nine for you" as everyone moved up one because he left.

Last I "spoke" to him it was through a pm where he wished me well with my wife's health issues and then told me he had not posted a story in over a year because he himself was very sick.

I can't be 100% sure his pulling his work is connected with the health issues, but he never expressed a desire to sell his work even when I approached him about an anthology I wanted to do in the incest genre he simply told me I could take any two of his stories and sell them for free, he never wanted money for them.

I never did that because it did not feel right to not give someone something that I could profit on.

But I believe not everyone in his "world" knew what he wrote or where and I wonder if he pulled them knowing there was a chance he might not eb able to do it later in other words an 'affairs in order' type of thing because otherwise he never had any issue here that I was aware of.

Alwayswantedto is a class act. On a site full of trolls and cheats and bickering he always reached out to congratulate people on wins, moving up the favs lists high rated stories.

he not only e-mailed me to compliment me on my story Home is where the heart is, but I found out later her e-mailed all his readers that he had in his contact list and told them to check it out.

Out of nowhere he reached out to me about my stories in general telling me I was doing a great job and if I ever needed help or advice to look him up.

There are others here just as classy, but like in the rest of life the asshats get the spotlight.

Lit is much poorer for his leaving and many will miss his work.

Personally I will miss the man and I hope his health improves.

I fixed the scummy problem.

This message is hidden because ScouriesWorld is on your ignore list.

I suggest everyone else do the same. It makes the AH and especially the Contest a much better place.

I made an exception in this case.

People are lamenting the loss of a favorite author, and many of them are coming to the forums for the first time in a quest to find out what happened. They don't deserve to be given false information or false hope by this piece of filth, and alwayswantedto doesn't deserve to have the scumbag putting words in his mouth because he isn't here to speak for himself.

I made an exception in this case.

People are lamenting the loss of a favorite author, and many of them are coming to the forums for the first time in a quest to find out what happened. They don't deserve to be given false information or false hope by this piece of filth, and alwayswantedto doesn't deserve to have the scumbag putting words in his mouth because he isn't here to speak for himself.
I am one of those who came to the forum to check what happened. He was/is a good writer.

I am one of those who came here wondering what happened to my favorite Literotica writer. I was saddened to see that he and his stories were gone from the site, and I sincerely hope his situation improves, and he comes back with all kinds of new stories.

Talk about your bottom-feeding scumbaggery...

For any who may not be aware, scouries has a long and sordid history of latching onto popular, talented authors and pretending he's best friends with them, while simultaneously smearing them.

For something based in reality, I'll quote someone alwayswantedto actually spoke to.

Thanks for posting that.

Not to worry! He and his mother (and their daughter) have just left on a one year world tour and he felt that since he wouldn't have time to answer his fans emails and comments that he should close down his account.

However he has promised to return in 2016 with a slew of new stories which will document the families travels...

Normally I find your shtick mildly amusing, but this is tacky and in poor taste.

That Scouries post is over ten months old and he hasn't posted to the forum for two and a half months. Just maybe if posters stop conjuring him up, he won't return.

If alwayswantedto made the effort to delete the stories, anyone who respects that author wouldn't make an effort to pull them back up, I think.

If alwayswantedto made the effort to delete the stories, anyone who respects that author wouldn't make an effort to pull them back up, I think.

I agree wholeheartedly.

Great fiction in those stories, but gotta respect his wishes I believe.

In case anyone wonders, there's a post missing between posts 11 and 12 here. My 12 was in answer to a poster giving a link to the missing stories. Evidently, Literotica agrees with me on just leaving the stories buried and deleted that post.

Back