Sucking Cock With A Woman Present

DCTexBear

Experienced
Sucking Cock With A Woman Present, REVISED

Several days ago, I posted a shorter version of these thoughts on another section of the GLBT board. Given that that section was devoted strictly to male/male sex, the thought comes to me that starting a new "specialized" thread might attract some interest.

What I shall be discussing are some real-life experiences over the last several years, with names and some descriptions changed for privacy reasons. Although the DC Metro area has a population of several million persons, I do not wish to inadvertently give details that would permit individuals to be identified.

I am curious as to how many other men enjoy bi sexual play as a part of romps with M/F couples. I was really quite surprised at the number of women who were comfortable with their husbands playing around with a man in their presence, most often as a prelude to being fucked themselves. And, as you will see, the vast majority of the episodes I described included straight foward fucking.

What prompted my interest was a recent posting in which a guy wrote, , "After my wife passed some years ago (she knew of my bisexuality) I was fortunate enough to have a female friend who was seeing a married man who had expressed a desire to see what it was like to have a man suck him during a threesome. My friend asked if I would be interested. I was, of course. She set it up and it worked out well for all."

I was curious then -- and now -- whether the woman stayed with the poster and the other fellow when you had your meeting? He wrote that it "worked out well for all...." I hope that each of you two gave her a good dicking before and after sucking one another.

As is perhaps true of most of us, my first M/M sex play came in the form of circle jerks with other guys when I was in my early teens, progressing quickly to one-on-one sessions where someone would gut up and suggest, "I'll do you, if you'll do me." M\We would masturbate one another for openers -- and oh, but the thrill of putting your hand around another guy's hot stiff cock for the first time -- and then, by mutual assent, letting mouths go lap-wards.

The first time I took another malu's penis into my mouth, I was scared silly. But also so damned excited that I kept at it. I was 15, and I am now 69 -- so think back to the social taboos against male/male play in that era. There were 63 boys in my high school graduating class, and I exchanged blow jobs with no less than nine of them (plus some others who were either older or younger).

I pretty well cut out male/male play when I started getting pussy regularly my senior year in high school, although I did take advantage of "targets of opportunity" a few times, then and in college and afterwards.

For instance, after basic training, an army friend and I decided to break ten weeks of enforced abstience by going into New York City and finding a hooker to fuck.

The ones we could afford, on E-2 pay, were skanks that no one in their right mind would fuck. So we took a couple of six packs back to our hotel and bitched and drank, and got increasingly horny. When R__ came out of the shower, his cock was rock hard, and he made no attempt to hide it behind a towel. So I did my shower, and when I came out, naked and erect, R__ was lying on the bed jerking off.

He smiled at me, and I sat down beside him and took hold of his penis and stroked away. He put his hand on my shoulder, which I took as an invitation to go ahead and suck his dick. He shot off in three or four minutes-- the first time I had tasted cum in three years -- and then he shoved me down on the bed and sucked me to ejaculation. We stayed in the hotel for the next two days, going out for more beer and burgers, but sucking and jacking one another off more or less non-stop.

Hey, this is getting long. I continued sucking cock from time to time during 14 years of marriage (no, she did not know) then divorced, and started playing the field, going for pussy. It was when I started looking for women who were into swinging -- group sex -- that I stumbled into an entirely new phase of my bi-sexual life. That is, male/male play in a context in which a woman is involved, to one degree or another.

It came about this way. I soon found that single guys wanting to play with other couples rarely got their wishes -- too many of us, I gather, and not many guys wish to share their wives unless they get some pussy in return. Then I began to notice ads (in print swinger magazines) from couples who would "consider" single males.

The answers, I discovered, followed a pattern. The guy would send me a note saying he wanted to see me in advance, to determine whether I might appeal to his wife.

The first guy I met let me know up front what was involved. We had a beer at a lounge in the Virginia burbs of DC, and after few minutes of get-acquainted conversation, he asked whether I had ever been with a couple as a single guy. No, I said, only when I had a woman with me.

Hmmm. Well, had I ever played around with another guy sexually?

I was candid. I told him that I got into male/male sex via circle jerks as a kid, and that I had "done oral" off and on over the years.

Well, would I have any problems with sucking a cock -- or being sucked -- with a woman present and watching?

No, I would not, and indeed the idea really appealed to me. ''

"Let's finish our beers and continue this talk in my car," he said. We did. He was parked way to the back of the lot, in a dark corner. As soon as we got into the front seat, he unzipped his trousers, and out popped a semi-erect cock. "Go ahead," he said, "show me that you are OK with sucking a dick."

He was slowly stroking his shaft, and he turned so that I got a good view of him -- not alll long, maybe five inches, but very thick, and with a really heavy pair of balls.

I was not all that hot about giving a blow job in a quasi-public place, but what the hell. I leaned over and got his penis a good licking and then slowly took the crown into my mouth and sucked, and he moaned and pushed my head down until I had the whole thing inside.

I sucked him for perhaps five minutes,then he pushed me away and said, "OK, you pass, come on, let's go out to the house so that my wife can get in on the fun. I don't want to shoot now before we are with her."

And away we went, me driving behind him, with a very stiff and throbbing dick. The gal who opened the door for us wore as skimpy robe and a broad smile, and let's get back to her tomorrow, OK?

Last edited:
I have just the gal for that

I talked to a bi female the other day that I have known for some time. After I told her how I have been feeling she was more than happy to talk with me and even said she would love to help me and another first timer out. Damn....even I get lucky once in while. LOL Now finding the right guy is the big part.

I would try it.

I do not have much experience in this field, but I would go for it. I think it would be very hot to just forget about what people would say or think and just get wild. If anyone wants to try it out let me know.

Good start on the subject DC. Would love to find that situation here.

As my signature say . . .

pretty much been there, done that. My problem is when other guys contact me because I'm bi, they always want me to include my lady. I have my lady, thank you. I just want to have some sessions with another guy.

MFM the only way for me

I have had this desire to suck cock for a long time, but have never been attracted to gay guys. So I started looking for MF couples with like-minded males. I found one a few years ago, and they are both delightful. He warned me that she would want to see me suck his cock as the very first thing, and that she would show me how if I needed help. It was the perfect setting for me to explore my fantasy, and still feel the comfort of having a woman there, who participated fully. Even if she only wanted to watch, it would still work for me. I like the dynamics of a threesome.

I think this would be the ultimate... I would really like it if the woman was participating, or if I got to perform oral on both of them...

Also, DC, not far away. What are you looking for? PM welcomed.

A long time fantasy of mine

The sexual history sounds very similar to mine ie; the mutual masturbation and sucking at an early age. I have not had the chance to have a mmf experience, and would truly love to. :cool: :cool:

What Happened Next in DC Burbs

As Chuck and I walked into the house, the woman standing in the entrance smiled warmly and said, "Hi! I am Maureen. And since Chuck brought you homek I assume that you passed the test?"

Chuck laughed. "He sure did, Sugar. I offered my dick to him in the car, and he jumped on it like a rooster going for a grasshopper!"

"Well, come on in, Joe, and lets have a drink and a chat and see what we make of one another," she said.

As Maureen moved into the house, my eyes checked her out. Early 40's, I estimated (43, it turned out), about 5-4, maybe 125 pounds, shoulder length dark hair, and well-bosomed, although I could not tell much because of the robe. She made me a Jack-Black-and-water and poured wine for herself and Chuck. They sat on the couch and motioned me into an arm chair facing them.

When Maureen crossed her legs, I got a good glimpse of bare upper thigh and maybe -- maybe -- a hint of her haired snatch. But the exposure was so fleeting that I was not sure. But I WAS sure that she wore nothing beneath the robe.

Idle chatter -- the get-acquainted sort of stuff you would find at a cocktail party or thereabouts. Then a direct challenge from Maureen: "So, you like to play around with a guy and a gal at the same time, eh?"

Yes, I did, and it was good to encounter a woman who was into that sort of thing. Chuck was a very lucky guy.

"He sure is," Maureen said, laughing. "Why don't you come over here and sit with us, and I'll show you why he is lucky." She sat to Chuck's right. He patted the couch on the other side, to indicate that he wanted me to sit on the other side of him.

As I seated myself, Maureen fumbled with Chuck's fly, thrust her hand inside his trousers, and pulled out his cock. He was fully erect, and he put his hands behind his head and thrust out his groin, as if eager to put himself on display.

I reached out and stroked him, my hand brushing against Maureen's, and I said. "Your guy really has a nice one. Does he fuck you really well with this pretty thing?"

"I have no reason to complain," Maureen said. I moved my hand down to the base of Chuck's cock and gripped him gently, Maureen, meanwhile, was stroking the upper part of his dick. Chuck moaned contently. He reached up with one hand and pushed the top of her robe open, exposing a very firm and shapely breast. "Show Joe some of your goodies, Sugar, I want to get him good and hard so that I can suck him properly."

With no further ado Maureen shoved the robe off her shoulders. Wow! Great boobs! My eyes told me 37 or 38, with a C or D cup (37Cs, she told me later) with protruding purplish nipples. My free hand went over to fondle and cup them, and I felt Chuck's hand fumbling with my zipper. I broke my touch with Maureen briefly to help hiim get my hard dick into the open.

"Come on, Joe, show me how you suck cock," Maureen said softly. "I want to see you suck my husband's dick. Will you do that for me, Joe?"

You are damned right, I would! She helped me get Chuck's trousers and shorts down his legs and away, so that he was naked from the waist down. I looked down at his throbbing prick, red crown seeming to pulsate. And as I lowered my head to his groin and let his erection slide between my lips, I felt his wife's hands running through my hair.

"Good, Joe, good, suck him hard, come on, suck Chuck's dick.....I will come help you in a minute, but I want to watch for a while....."

HOT story. :)

I've done it - two of us sucking and rubbing each other while my wife and his g/f watched and egged us on. It was absolutely incredible. Haven't done it again but it's just a matter of time and opportunity.

======>> ~~~~~~~Q

Thanks for the hardon.
Anxious to hear the rest of the story.
Wish I were there.

DCTexBear said:
Several days ago, I posted a shorter version of these thoughts on another section of the GLBT board. Given that that section was devoted strictly to male/male sex, the thought comes to me that starting a new "specialized" thread might attract some interest.

Hi. Welcome to Lit. :) I just wanted to let you know that the GLBT is for Gay, lesbian, BIsexual, and transgendered people. It's not a board dedicated to male/male sex only!! :)

And to let all of the guys know in this thread, the Personals is not a place to post stories! Stories can be submitted here.

gingermango said:
Oh, but it's okay to post personal hellos and greetings to other members in someone else's thread? :rolleyes:

This seems like a chat thread and not an ad, but I shall remove the posts made by Namron and myself as well as yours.

Hallowed Eve's comment noted

You wrote yesterday, "It's not a board dedicated to male/male sex only!!"

Patience, my dear, some fucking is about to unfold before your eyes. And I am editing out what might be construed as a "personals" ad. Sorry about the glitches, I am a new comer and should have read the rules more closely.

Now, for some fucking

As I continued rooting around in Chuck's groin, I felt hands fumbling with my fly, then my belt. And sure enough, Maureen was sliding my trousers and shorts down my legs and tossing them aside. She hoisted herself off the couch so that she could throw away her robe. And there she was, in all her naked glory, nipples taut.

A mischevious smile. "Joe," she said, "I think you have earned your treat. It's now YOUR time to be pleasured." As she spoke she leaned forward and rubbed her breasts across my throbbing cock. "Yummy!" she said. "Hey, you've got Chuck beat by a couple of inches. Come on, hon, let's see how that feels inside my pussy."

She tugged me down onto the floor, pausing to give my penis a long, wet and loving lick, and then motioned that she wanted me flat of my back. I gladly complied.

I got my first good look at the naked Maureen. Superb, well-rounded breasts, with purplish nips. A taut tummy, a taut butt, not a hint of fat anywhere. And a totally gorgeous cunt -- labia distended with sexual arousal, parted by a deepish cleft, topped by a mass of black pubic hair that shielded but did not conceal.

She took me nice and slow, spreading her pussy lips with her fingers as she got atop me. "Chuck," she said, "be a dear and hold Joe's cock upright while I get on it, OK?"

Strong male fingers around my shaft, a warm and wet cunt moving down on it. Maureen had mentioned in passing that they had a college aged daughter, hence I was surprised that her snatch was as tight as if she was a teen unaccustomed to good fucking. Inch by inch, both of us gasping with pleasure, Chuck now sitting on the couch and watching me fuck his wife, jerking off all the while....

Maureen looked down at me and grinned. "Wow, Joe, ain't fucking fun?" We both laughed as she bounced up and down on my cock.....

And I am editing out what might be construed as a "personals" ad.

Um, I think her objection was to the parts NOT sounding like a Personals ad, since this is the GLBT Personals section.

Very confused -- note to Ginger

Ginger, what was written to me said in part: "I just wanted to let you know that the GLBT is for Gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgendered people."

BISEXUAL

I am puzzled. What I am describing surely was a bisexal encounter, in that I had sex with both husband and wife. I did delete the "location" part, which did sound like a personal posting. Any further thoughts on what should/must/might be changed?

I don't know what the hell she was complaining about in terms of the sexuality, but I think she was complaining that this section is for personal ads - stories or general comments about sexuality (bi, gay, straight, BDSM, whatever) have other places. In other words, your thread doesn't seem to be an ad for GLBT sex and so shouldn't be in the Personals section.

But that's just my thoughts - I'm not a moderator and I'm not a huge fan of intrusive moderation.

gingermango said:
I don't know what the hell she was complaining about in terms of the sexuality, but I think she was complaining that this section is for personal ads - stories or general comments about sexuality (bi, gay, straight, BDSM, whatever) have other places. In other words, your thread doesn't seem to be an ad for GLBT sex and so shouldn't be in the Personals section.

But that's just my thoughts - I'm not a moderator and I'm not a huge fan of intrusive moderation.

FYI, I wasn't complaining about anything. To requote DTC:
DCTexBear said:
He said that the GLBT chat board was "devoted strictly to male/male sex" and I said it was open to bisexuals, as well as lesbians, and transgendered people.

But, since DCT has stated that this thread is not a personal ad (as I figured from the beginning anyway) it will be moved to the GLBT chat board.

gingermango said:
P.S.

How is me WELCOMING him to Lit and telling him "bisexuals ARE allowed to post at the GLBT board" intrusive? :confused:

great story

thats why i never chat or talk on this board. i usually just visit and read . someone is always getting mad about something

Back