Mother and daughter owned by a Black Bdsm Master

ncblklc31

Virgin
here is a idea for a story for a white mother and daughter being owned by a Black Master. The Black Dom/Master Call them mother slut and daughter slut. They branded and breeded by him.

here is a idea for a story for a white mother and daughter being owned by a Black Master. The Black Dom/Master Call them mother slut and daughter slut. They branded and breeded by him.

How did they end up in this position? Did hubby/dad make some kind of deal with the black guy?

How did they end up in this position? Did hubby/dad make some kind of deal with the black guy?
Or did they just owe him a lot of money? Maybe gambling, or the rent on the apartment they live in that he owns?

Or you could go with the cliche of both of the woman look at him and go oh my god a black man what do you wish me to do master. :rolleyes:

Slight play on the above cliche, suppose for a minute, that you have a regular guy and a regular woman with a daughter. He is slightly dominating and she is submissive, mom or daughter finds she really likes him telling her what to do on a date and it evolves into letting him move in where the other member of the family finds she also wants to do what he says. I mean seriously, why does his skin color have to make a huge difference? ;)

... Slight play on the above cliche, suppose for a minute, that you have a regular guy and a regular woman with a daughter. He is slightly dominating and she is submissive, mom or daughter finds she really likes him telling her what to do on a date and it evolves into letting him move in where the other member of the family finds she also wants to do what he says. ...
Or maybe this is a new Summer Special at Wal-Mart? Submissives - two for the price of one this week only!

... I mean seriously, why does his skin color have to make a huge difference? ...
I have long since given up trying to understand the American obsession with colour, ascribing it to the much higher proportion of the population than in the UK.

Back