In Harms Way (closed)

hereiam_1971

Literotica Guru
Annabelle Jensen pulled her rented car into the visitors parking stall of Naval Security Group Activity Hawaii. Taking a deep breath she reached into the passenger seat of the Enterprise Ford Focus, for her brief case, which contained her orders. Exiting the car, she felt the warm and humid air and was grateful that it was summer and she wasn’t burdened with the heavy wool of the service blues, but instead wore her white service uniform.

Closing the door, she briskly walked to the main entrance of the distinctly military looking building, which housed her new unit. Entering the building, she looked around for directions to the admin department, where she was to report for duty. The hall was mostly deserted, which only several individuals, in military working uniforms; mostly Navy and Marines, moved with purpose from one area to another. None of them glanced in her direction as she started down the hall to an office marked S-1.

Just before entering the office, she spotted a door marked “ladies” and turning quickly, she opened the door; slipping into the restroom. Stepping in front of the mirror she quickly undid the bun at the back of her head, and just as fast rewrapped her coppery hair around the sock hidden at the base. She again, examined herself in the mirror, turning to see her profile.

Her own green eyes stared back at her, magnified by her glasses, and set in the light tan of her face. The last three months she had spent in Pensacola still had not only tanned her skin, but brought forward a field of freckles. She smoothed the jacket down over her body, and double checking her lipstick, she turned and left the lavatory.

Butterflies began to swirl in her stomach, as she slipped back into the hallway and strode the last ten feet to the door. A Petty Officer stood behind a counter, conversing with a Seaman who was obviously reporting in as well. Two more sailors were seated on a bench to her left, clearly waiting for their turn to meet the admin Petty Officer. Looking across the crowded office, she saw the S-1 adjuncts office door was closed. The office next to it, maybe the CPO’s office, had a sailor standing at attention, his back to Annabelle.

Realizing that there was going to be a wait, she slid onto the edge of the bench, next to a tall boy, in his whites, his hands clasping his own set of orders. Nervously she started to worry her Annapolis ring, as she waited for the Petty Officer to finish with his current business.

Master Chief Aviation Mate Mathew O’Halerin was on his twilight tour after thirty six years in the Navy it was time to go. The WAVES had gone from Admin and support to unrestricted service it was no longer a Man’s Navy and he be damned if some shave tail, split tail fresh out of the Academy and Pensacola was going to tell him what to do. Commander Duffy in base Admin had given him the skinny on her a real whiz kid top of her class an according to all reports hell on wheels, yet that was only half the story. He had read over her personnel folder and the admin comments:

Jensen, Annabelle 398 206 USN

Though Lieutenant J G Jensen shows outstanding aptitude for flight she seems to lack a certain killer instinct necessary to make a good fighter pilot she does show a steadiness and zeal in following orders. It is therefore recommended that she be assigned to a air sea rescue squadron.

O’Halerin shredded his unofficial copy of Annabelle’s service record He knew all that the Navy knew about her and perhaps a bit more. Time to see just what NAVPERS had saddled him with. With his customary distain for the Spit and polish of Maine Side wearing his light suit and his CPO combination hat Master Chief Aviation Mate Mathew O’Halerin casual strolled into ADMIN, an unlit cigar clenched between his teeth setting off his square jaw, His eyes took in the room and all in it in one causal glance. Without saying a word the enlisted personnel straightened up and a deafening silence descended on the room. There she was setting almost braced as if she were still at Annapolis on edge of the bench, next to a tall boy, in his whites, his hands clasping his own set of orders. Nervously she started to worry her Annapolis ring, her eyes demurely downcast.

“Lieutenant J G Jensen.”

He called in a deep dark voice that was felt as much as it was heard.

“I am Master Chief Aviation O’Halerin………..Smitty expedite the J G’s orders.”

He had made it a point to emphasize the J G and not the Lieutenant

Aye, Aye Master Chief.

Annabelle felt herself sit up straighter, as she heard her name echo throughout the room. She half stood as she glanced up from where she had been absently studying her ring. She hadn’t noticed it before, but the activity in the room had practically ceased and it seemed all eyes were focused in her direction. Dumbly she stared back at the Petty Officer behind the desk and saw that while his eyes were trained in her direction, they were fixed next to her.

Following the man’s gaze she saw a pair of legs in khaki trousers standing next to her. She traced the body of the man next to her. Her eyes moving up, to where he stood almost at ease with his hands on his hips. Continuing up, she saw her eyes were captured by his ribbon bar and badges, which were meticulously placed above his left breast pocket. His name plate, which read “O’Halerin” was fixed above the other pocket.

Rising to her feet, she saw that he towered over her, and she let her gaze move to his face. Barely noticing the cigar, clenched between his teeth, she instead was captivated by the cold blue eyes which seemed to bore right through her. Almost by reflex, she felt her right hand start to raise, but caught herself before she saluted; her eyes having broken his stare and fixated on the fouled anchor with two stars denoting his rank as Master Chief.

Almost as if reading her mind, he introduced himself and without breaking a stride turned his attention to the Petty Officer behind the counter. ” Smitty expedite the J G’s orders.”

His voice again reverberated throughout the room, and Annabelle almost anticipated the door to the adjuncts office opening to see what rattled the windows to his office. The seaman who had been handing his documentation to PO2 Smitty was now standing aside; having been quickly ushered aside by the man, as Smitty smartly acknowledged the order.

Annabelle quickly gathered her briefcase, and slid past the confused Seaman. She handed the folder with her orders to PO2 Smitty, while glancing again over her shoulder at the man who had such a personal presence. Glancing up at the “No Smoking” sign, she was about to point out that the Chiefs cigar should be stowed, when PO2 Smitty said. “Commander Nichols is currently engaged, you will need to speak to him when he frees up after lunch. In the mean time Ma’am please accompany Master Chief O’Halerin. He will help you get oriented.”

A wry smile tugged at the corners of Master Chief O’Halerin’s mouth as the young
J G’s right hand reflexively start to raise, but Annabelle caught herself before she saluted and blushed furiously as her soft green eyes came to rest on the fouled anchor with two stars denoting his rank as a Master Chief Petty Officer. Then with her cheeks the most delightful shade of pink, Lieutenant J G Annabelle Jensen presented her orders to the duty PERS Petty Officer.

O’Halerin studied the young woman in her starched Dress Whites. The way her uniform skirt hugged her tight little stern and drew his eye to the firm sensual curve of her claves. The Master Chief’s eyes slowly traveled up her body and she certainly could fill out her uniform blouse in a most delightful way. She wore only a National Defense ribbon a Marksman ribbon for pistol and one for rifle. O’Halerin idly wondered if her red hair was natural. He always had a thing for redheads, and it might be fun to answer the question whither Lieutenant J G Annabelle Jensen was a natural redhead or not.

“Commander Nichols is currently engaged, you will need to speak to him when he frees up after lunch. In the mean time Ma’am please accompany Master Chief O’Halerin. He will help you get oriented.”

Smithy’s crisp impersonal instructions to the young J G brought The Master chief back to the here and now.

“Ma’am Master Chief Aviation Mate Mathew O’Halerin Shall we get you settled in at the Squadron.”

He did not hold out his hand in greeting but remained aloof and there was just a hint of distain for her that he could not hide. As he turned on his heel and left the stunning little redhead to fumble with her own great. O’Halerin with the struggling young J G in his wake made his way out of ADMIN and to a Navy Gray Jeep to begin Annabelle’s jostling orientation tour of the base and then a long wind blown drive to Fleet Landing and the Jolly boat that would take them to Ford Island field in the middle of Pearl Harbor.

“That’s what’s left of the USS ARIZONA. She is still in commission Miss and 2,000 of her crew are still with her.”

O’Halerin had purposely left out the customary Ma’am and had used the diminutive Miss[/] as if she were a young school girl on a field trip rather than a
U S Naval Officer.

Last edited:
Annabelle’s first impression of Master Chief O’Halerin was that he was a paradox. His appearance bordered on unsatisfactory, yet his ribbon bar showed evidence that he had been paid some of the highest commendations that the Navy allowed. Also, while his hair was cut appropriately, a ginger colored military cut, his chin was stumbled as if he hadn’t even used a razor that morning. Still as he led her out of the building his bearing was ramrod stiff and he walked with purpose; his legs stretching so long, that she almost had to run to keep up with is stride.

He led her to an older style jeep, his lanky frame sliding into the driver’s seat. She practically ran around the back side of the jeep as it roared to life. She jumped into the passenger seat almost as the jeep began to move. Steeling herself to chastise the driver, she turned to him. His eyes were again boring into her, and she was unnerved by the large black cigar, still clamped between his teeth. Swallowing hard she turned and watched the scenery.

They mostly rode in silence, the wind on her face smelled salty, from the ocean, though mixed with the smell of oil and diesel. Driving along the piers, O’Halerin seemed to purposely hit every little bump and take every turn just a bit too fast. She strained against her seatbelt. Just as she was going to ask him to slow down, he spoke, though he didn’t turn to her when he did, instead gazed across her to the white memorial in the bay.

“That’s what’s left of the USS ARIZONA. She is still in commission Miss and 2,000 of her crew are still with her.”

This time the disrespect was undisguised. Previously He had referred to her as J.G. not Lieutenant as was befit her rank, and now instead of the Ma’am he addressed her as Miss. On top of this insult he appeared to swerve to the side of the road, finding what had to be the biggest pothole on the base.

“Chief,” she said, catching her breath after being jostled around in the seat. He paid her no mind, so she again raised her voice. “Chief,” she repeated louder; still the man faced straight forward, chewing on the cigar that he held between his teeth.

“Master Chief O’Halerin,” she all but screamed, trying to surface as much command authority as she could into her voice. O’Halerin made one more turn before slowly coasting the jeep to a stop and faced her, his jaw still working the nasty looking cigar, his eyes boring into her. She glanced around, noticing that he had pulled into a deserted back alley, behind some warehouses.

Steeling herself, she again tried to bring her authoritative voice to bear. No longer needing to raise her voice above the wind that the open jeep had created, she spoke, softly, but surely. “Master Chief O’Halerin, I don’t know what your issues are with me, but I would like to remind you that I am a commissioned officer in the Navy; a Lieutenant Junior Grade to be sure, but an officer non-the-less and I would appreciate it if you would give me the respect my rank deserves.” She finished her sentence, but saw that those steely blue eyes were unwaivering.

O’Halerin had pushed Lt. J G Annabelle Jensen right to the limits and a bit beyond and she finally broke her stony silence.

“Chief,”

Her soft angelic voice was more like a little mouse, so timid, than that of a Naval officer.

“Chief,”

He smiled to himself as the little redhead’s voice was now touched with a hint of panicked frustration and again the girl screeched

“Chief,”

Her face crimson with her anger and frustration at his insubordinate silence Lt. J G Annabelle Jensen finally screamed ,

“Master Chief O’Halerin,”

He gave the young woman a side wise glance a snort of indifference as he pulled over to a secluded area and brought the jeep to a screeching stop in a deserted back alley, behind some warehouses far from prying eyes.

“Master Chief O’Halerin, I don’t know what your issues are with me, but I would like to remind you that I am a commissioned officer in the Navy; a Lieutenant Junior Grade to be sure, but an officer non-the-less and I would appreciate it if you would give me the respect my rank deserves.”

He turned his now ice blue eyes on the young J G. That un blinking gaze that seemed to lay her very soul bare to him.

“Aye Aye Ma’am I do respect the Uniform and the naval rank it represents Lt. Jensen.”

His voice was measured deep rich and his ice blue eyes never left her smoldering green eyes.

“But that is the uniform Miss not the girl wearing it. Not until you earn that respect Miss Jensen, not until you prove yourself worthy of that respect will you get it from me Honey.”

It was then that Master Chief O’Halerin leaned over his lips just a breath away from Annabelle’s ear.

“ The way you fill out that uniform Lt. Jensen I might have more respect for you if your were out of it Ma’am and wearing nothing but that crimson blush that making your cheeks the most delightful shade of pink right now……What do you say honey?”

Annabelle swallowed hard as finished her attempt to dress down of Master Chief O’Halerin. She waited for his reaction, his cold blue eyes locking in on hers. A chill ran down her spine, as he drew her in deeper. Then he responded, the voice from the S-1 office carrying through the deserted space of the alleyways.

“Aye Aye Ma’am I do respect the Uniform and the naval rank it represents Lt. Jensen.” She let out her breath, relief washing over her.

But, pulling her off guard, he continued, “But that is the uniform Miss not the girl wearing it. Not until you earn that respect Miss Jensen, not until you prove yourself worthy of that respect will you get it from me Honey.”

She stopped short, frozen by not only his words, but the tone which he relayed them in. It wasn’t anger, no she felt that, but something else; something much more primal, Annabelle felt a chill course down her spine – part fear, but also something else. She looked up matching those eyes, her emerald green orbs meeting his intense blue gaze. She knew what she wanted to say, knew she needed to put this man in his place, but before she could spit the words out he drew closer, the smell of the unchewed cigar, mixed with an aftershave and mouthwash washed over her as his breath filled her ear.

“ The way you fill out that uniform Lt. Jensen I might have more respect for you if your were out of it Ma’am and wearing nothing but that crimson blush that making your cheeks the most delightful shade of pink right now……What do you say honey?”

His words did something to her, she felt her nipples harden brushing against the soft fabric of her bra. A twinge built itself up in her stomach, different from the butterflies which signaled fear. At twenty-two she had had limited sexual experiences, a few tussles in the back of a pickup under the Nebraska skies where she grew up, or the one fling she had had at Pensacola; on the beach the Gulf of Mexico reflecting back a big orange moon. In the five; no six, sexual encounters she had experienced they had all left something lacking. O’Halerin’s comment about her bottom connected with that something in her mind.

Reflexively she thrust her hand out, the open palm striking the Master Chief square on his stubbled cheek. “That is harassment Chief; no Master Chief and you should know better,” she hissed, “Now.” Again she searched for that that authoritative voice, the one that was taught to her over the last four years. “Please, take me to my duty station.”

Speaking the words she tried to study his face; he was older; maybe even older than her own father, yet there was something in him that made her have to break his gaze, and involuntarily clench her thighs together. She was brought back to her youth, her father, her pastor, or her teacher giving her direction, feelings which she refused to act on coursing through her body. She glanced back up, meeting those eyes.

“Now, Chief.”

Master Chief O’Halerin saw the shock in Lt. J G Annabelle Jensen eyes and yet he saw something else in those stunning green eyes, the hint of a dark smoldering desire that had nothing to do with her shock at his bold words and veiled suggestion. His suspicion were confirmed by the faint intoxicating musky fragrance of Annabelle’s arousal. He smiled as reflexively the young J G’s hand lashed out open palm striking the him square on his stubble cheek. The gasped,

“That is harassment Chief; no Master Chief and you should know better,”

Annabelle hissed in her righteous indignation.

“Now.”

Her sweet little angelic voice faltered as Lt. J G Jensen desperately tried to remember all those lectures from the Academy on leadership of how to use your voice and body to enforce Presence Of Command

“Please, take me to my duty station.”

O’Halerin’s smile only broadened as Annabelle failed measurably to mask the sweet angelic quality of her voice all she could manage was to sound like a petulant little school girl.

“Now, Chief.”

A lascivious smile bowed the Master Chief’s lips.

“ Why Miss Jensen it is only Harassment if you let me know you take offense and I make the comment again Ma’am.”

He leaned closer slowly took the cigar from between his clenched teeth and soundly kissed LT. J G Annabelle Jensen. He let the kiss linger and deepen until they shared the same life giving breath. When he broke the kiss O’Halerin left the young redheaded J G breathless.

“ It is Master Chief Miss.”

Master Chief O’Halerin slammed the jeep into gear and dropped the flustered young beauty at the BOQ.

“Shall I wait for you LT Jensen I am sure Commander Nichols will be free when you get back and I am sure you have one or two things you want to tell Mike as well.

Annabelle felt her heart beating in her chest, as she defiantly met the Master Chief eyes. She felt herself sitting just a little bit straighter in the unpadded Jeep seat, but when she saw the smile build itself across his face, she felt her stomach plummet. He leaned forward, his face inches from hers; his eyes still locked onto hers.

“Why Miss Jensen it is only Harassment if you let me know you take offense and I make the comment again Ma’am.”

Before she could react, he pushed forward, locking his lips against hers. She felt her stomach tighten as his hand slid under the bun at the back of her head, pulling her mouth against his. Uncertainly she responded to his kiss, feeling the power of both the hand on the back of her head and the lips pressing against hers. After what seemed like an eternity, he released her and with a simple admonishment, “it is Master Chief Miss,” started the jeep and drove off.

Annabelle sat, stunned, her eyes at his profile as the jeep bumped across the rough alley and back onto the road along the pier. Even though her lips tingled where he had kissed her, she couldn’t believe that he had kissed her. He was an enlisted man, and old enough to be her father to boot. She was acutely aware of her beating heart, and again thought of the power he had exhibited.

The jeep came to a stop, and Annabelle found her focus. They were parked in front of a white three story building marked “Basic Officers Quarters 4”. She started to step out of the jeep when he asked, “Shall I wait for you LT Jensen I am sure Commander Nichols will be free when you get back and I am sure you have one or two things you want to tell Mike as well.”

‘Mike,’ she thought, ‘is he’s on a first name basis with the adjunct.’ Not meeting his gaze, she reached into the back compartment of the jeep for her bags. Pulling the garment bags containing her uniforms off of the top of luggage, she tried to gather all of her belongings. Already, she saw that she was not going to be able to make it in one trip. “Wait please … Master Chief, I will be a few moments getting my luggage.”

Without waiting for a response she turned and entered the building. Finding the duty petty officer at a small counter, she paused and handed him her orders. She glanced back out the door at the jeep as he fumbled through the document, punched some keys on the computer at his desk, and finally produced a key and a form. “Ma’am, please inspect the room and list any damage you see to the room or the furniture and bring this back down to me,” he instructed. “Your room is on the third floor.”

Annabelle thanked the Petty Officer and turned to the elevator. Pushing the button, she realized it would take her several trips to get everything to her room. She hung the garment bags on the handle of a door and went back to get another load.

As she approached the jeep she saw O’Halerin still sitting in the driver’s seat, the cigar now smoldering on the pavement beside the vehicle. She purposefully looked away as she reached into the bed of the jeep and pulled at the handle of her suitcase. As she pulled, the handle broke free and she fell back, landing squarely on her ass, her legs splayed. Looking up she saw him staring at her, a small smile of amusement flickered across his face. She felt tears well up in her eyes, as she saw his gaze drop down to her splayed legs, realizing the he had a birds eye view up her skirt. Knowing where his eyes were fixated sent a small shiver down her spine and reflexively she spread them a bit farther.

Realizing the position she was in she quickly pressed her knees together and rolled over pushing herself up into the standing position, her back now to him. The back of her white uniform was now smeared with black streaks of asphalt and rocks. Composing herself, she turned and trying to summon her convictions said. “Please, Master Chief, could you assist me in getting my belongings to my room.” Then grasping the broken handle of the bag, she pulled it back out of the bed of the jeep and half carried half drug it towards the door to the BOQ.

O’Halerin smirked to himself as he watched LT. J G Annabelle Jensen’s tight little stern say so provocatively as she dashed into the BOQ. He smiled as her remembered now the proud little J G’s moist rip lips slowly parted and his tongue had slipped in to the sweetness of her mouth. How he had let his illicit kiss deepen until Annabelle began to melt into the [/i]Kiss[/i] before he had suddenly broke it leaving the young J G breathless, blushing and frustratingly confused. He knew she was shocked and even more so when he had referred to Commander Nichols as Mike. His lecherous smile just broadened when the little redheaded J G was forced to ask,

“Wait please … Master Chief, I will be a few moments getting my luggage.”

He suspected that given her druthers she wished to be almost any where but with him. O’Halerin looked at his wrist watch as he ground out his cigar next to the Jeep. It had been fifteen minutes sense His Little J G had entered the BOQ.

As she approached the jeep Annabelle could not meet O’Halerin’s gaze as he lounged against the hood of the jeep, which only caused his lascivious smile to broaden. She purposefully looked away as she reached into the bed of the jeep and pulled at the handle of her suitcase. As she pulled, the handle broke free and she fell back, landing squarely on her ass, her legs splayed. Looking up Annabelle’s eyes met his dark gaze and she blushed crimson with her embarrassment, as a small smile of amusement flickered across his face. Unshed tears well up, shimmering in those stunningly beautiful green eyes. The young J G’s blush turned from crimson to scarlet as she saw his gaze drop down to her splayed legs, realizing the he had a birds eye view up her skirt. Yet instead of closing her legs Annabelle spread them a bit farther and blushed still deeper shade of scarlet before she rolled to her side and pushed herself upright as she tried to reclaim just a bit of her lost dignity.

The back of her white uniform was now smeared with black streaks of asphalt and rocks. Composing herself, she turned and trying to summon her convictions said.

“Please, Master Chief, could you assist me in getting my belongings to my room.”

“Aye, aye Ma’am”

There was a hint of laughter in his deep rich voice as the blushing young Miss grasped the broken handle of the bag, she pulled it back out of the bed of the jeep and half carried half drug it towards the door to the BOQ. The Master Chief hoisted her overseas bag up on to his shoulder and with her nighter under his other arm and a Pullman bag in his hand, he followed the chagrined young J G into the BOQ and up to her room. Master Chief O’Halerin casual kicked the door to Annabelle’s room closed as he entered and heard the solid sound of the door clicking locked.

“Why Miss Jensen it seems you have soiled your whites, Miss. I do believe we need to get you out of that uniform Ma'am.”

As he spoke he let the luggage he was carrying drop to the floor, as he backed Annabelle in to a corner. His fingers idle toyed with the top button of her uniform blouse, his eyes cold ice blue eyes holding her smoldering emerald green eyes captive in his gaze, as he slipped the button loose. His finger tip slid down the young girl’s newly bared skin to lose the second and third buttons of her blouse. Before he stepped back. His eyes never left Annabelle’s as he simply said ,

“Remove your blouse Lieutenant!”

There was no doubt, his was a voice use to giving commands , and have them obeyed.

Last edited:
As she drug the suitcase to the door, Annabelle heard a shuffle from the jeep and then a light grunt. She could see Master Chief O’Halerin reflected in the glass of the door to the BOC, as he lifted her remaining items out of the jeep. His acknowledgement of her request came booming across the space as she heard his footsteps behind her.

She gathered her garment bags and the case as the elevator touched down. He brushed past her into the small confined space and she followed, pressing the number 3 on the panel. She glanced up at him as the elevator started, but she couldn’t read his stony features. The bell dinged and the door slid open behind her. She all but whispered her room number, and pressed herself against the grey walls as he brushed past her and turned right. She hurried past him, fumbling for the key to the room. The rest of the floor seemed quiet.

Annabelle entered her new residence, it was a loft syle set up, and they had entered into a small kitchenette. She moved through passing a simple table and chairs and set the garment bag on the bare bed. Linens were placed on the foot of the double bed; in a precise pile. Behind her she heard the door bang shut and a click as the lock engaged. She turned finding O’Halerin directly behind her.
“Why Miss Jensen it seems you have soiled your whites Miss. I do believe we need to get you out of that uniform Ma'am.”

The tone of his voice sent something through her. No one had ever spoken to her like this, the low even tone, the self confidence that he exhibited. Her luggage fell to the floor as he approached her, dropping the bags. She could hear the sound of glass breaking, and an overpowering odor of PERFUME came from one suitcase. She didn’t even look to the bag, instead her eyes were on him as he continued his advance.

Backing up, she felt her back bump against the wall. As he kept moving forward, she met his eyes, icy blue and boring into her. She raised her mouth, expecting a repeat of the kiss in the jeep. Instead, she felt his fingers fumble with the top button of her white blouse. As it popped open he continued down, button two and then button three. She again felt her nipples press against the cup of her brassier as he ran his finger nail down the pale skin above her breasts. The freckles on her chest seemed to almost burn behind the trail of his finger. Then he broke the touch and stepped back, his eyes unwavering.

“Remove your blouse Lieutenant!”

She felt herself bite her lower lip as the implication of his words burned through her. His tone left no room for misunderstanding. He was giving her an order, and she knew she was going to obey. In the past, at the Academy or at her schools she had been give orders before, but none of the teachers, NCO’s or officers instructions ever sent a jolt of energy through her like the words uttered right then by Master Chief Matthew O’Halerin. She felt her knees go weak as she found her self unable to break his gaze.

Slowly, almost mechanically she reached up, the skin of her shirt above her fourth button, where he had last touched her seemed to burn her finger as she fumbled with the large gold plastic discs. Without looking down, she continued, threading the plastic through he embroidered slit in the blouse. As she opened the last two buttons on the blouse it fell open revealing her lightly tanned freckled skin.

Annabelle waited for him to glance down, to gaze at her small breasts still contained within the cups of her bra. She wanted to lean forward, for another kiss. The need to feel his lips against hers made her almost shiver, even in the warm air of the room. He made no move towards her, instead just continued to hold her eyes with his, a strange slight smile on his lips.

Realizing that she had not finished the command, she shrugged the blouse off of her shoulders and down her arms, letting it pool around feet. She felt dizzy, like when she had locked her knees during Captains review at school. Subconsciously she tried to flex her knees, to get blood flowing through her body, when she realized the source of her agitation was him.

Lt. J G Annabelle Jensen did not scream out for help. She did not try and reason with him nor did she try and defend herself. In stead Lt. J G Annabelle Jensen stood on her tip toes tilted her head back as if she was expecting him to kiss her again. Yet it was his command that had the young redheaded beauty blushing hotly as her fingers obediently went to the fourth bottom of her blouse, then if in a trance she opened the last two buttons on the blouse it fell open revealing her lightly tanned freckled skin.

What a nervous little kitten she was as she stood there so expectantly with her uniform blouse gapping open and the tip of her little pink tongue sliding across the sensual bow of her lip. He didn’t have to say a word to her all he did was look her straight in the eye until blushing a deep crimson Annabelle shrugged the blouse off of her shoulders and down her arms, letting it pool around feet.

“Well done Lieutenant…….”

The Master Chief’s voce dropped a full octave, to a rich dark sensual whisper, that deeply resonated with every word he spoke. A voice that was felt as much as it was heard.

“Now your skirt and I thing your bra as well Lieutenant Jensen……….Strip them off!”

He issued his command as if he were on the quarter deck, or the flight line where every man jack was trained to turn to upon command. But this was not a ship’s quarter deck, or the flight line it was her quarters at the BOQ. Master Chief Aviation Mate Mathew O’Halerin wondered just how far he could get this adorable little J G to go. Down to her skives or could he get her buck ass naked.

“Lieutenant lets see if your skives are regulation or Victoria Secret’s!”

Last edited:
“Well done Lieutenant…….”

His voice boomed through her quarters, sending chills up her spine. She wanted to cover up, but also wanted his eyes; no, craved his eyes to see her and even more wanted to feel that perfectly manicured thumbnail graze her chest. Instead, he continued.

“Now your skirt and I thing your bra as well Lieutenant Jensen……….Strip them off!”

She paused, weighing her situation. This man who she had only known for a couple of hours; how did he make her want to place herself in this position. Yet she did, she already longed for the feel of his touch against her bare skin. She slowly reached behind her, finding the clasp of the plain white brassier with her fingers. She slid one, then the second clasp out of its little wire slot, leaving her bra hanging by literally a hook. She felt her face redden as she looked towards the area right below his eyes, not letting him make contact again.

“Lieutenant lets see if your skives are regulation or Victoria Secret’s!”

She turned her head, his voice rebererating in her ears. Working the third clasp loose, she held the bra infront of her small breasts. From somewhere came one of the first things she had learned in the navy, article 133 Conduct Unbecoming an Officer and a Gentleman. She hadn’t even checked into the fleet and here she was already putting her career on the line. Annabelle didn’t know why, only that she wanted more than anything to obey this man.

Letting the bra drop, she exposed her small breasts, white from being covered with a bikini top, the deep pink of her large areola and small hard nipple; her hands traveled down the clasp holding her skirt in position. Releasing the clasps she let the skirt follow the blouse to the floor of her quarters, exposing the simple white cotton briefs that she wore under her uniform.

Turning an even brighter shade of red, she slid her hand down to cover the distinct damp spot at the crotch of her panties. Only now becoming aware of how her body betrayed her to the Master Chief. Her yes slid from his face to a spot on the floor between his legs. Her eyes following the sharp crease in this khaki slacks.

His sweet little J G paused at his command to Strip them off. Her soft green eyes now smoldering with an n emerald fire even as her pale flawless cheeks blushed crimson. Then ever so slowly Annabelle fingers went to the clasp of her bra as she obeyed the Master Chief’s command. How very young and vulnerable she looked as she held the bra in front of her small breasts. Then swallowing her eyes fluttering closed LT. Jg Annabelle Jensen let the bra drop, she exposed her small breasts.

O’Halerin smiled at the sight of those small white breasts as Annabelle stood there her cheeks now scarlet with her embarrassment. They were perfect his mouth watered and the thoughts of suckling the girl’s deep pink of areola and small hard nipple that capped like a ripe raspberry. His lecherous smile broadened at the realization that Lt. jg Jensen had no need of a bra to support her firm proud breast. He watched as Annabelle’s little striptease continued as her white uniform skirt soon slid down her shapely athletic legs to pool around her trim little ankles with the rest of her discarded uniform and as the pretty little redhead blushed the deepest shade of red he could remember.

Master Chief O’Halerin smiled as Annabelle’s hands went to cover the tell tale damp spot that stained her very prim and proper white issue Navy briefs. Yet the stunning little redheaded beauty could not hide the dark musky fragrance of her growing arousal as she stood there before the Master Chief in nothing but her issued panties, stockings and prim little sensible officer’s heels.

“Aaaa-tention Lieutenant!”

The all too familiar parade ground command from Annabelle’s years at the Academy was sharp and crisp and demanded instant obedience to Snap To hands at her side and back ramrod straight. My but could this sweet little beauty obey orders. Slowly O’Halerin began to circle Annabelle as she stood there nearly naked and braced at attention as if she were back at Annapolis. Annabelle could feel the Master Chief’s hot moist breath set the stray hairs at the nape of her neck dancing could feel the heat of his body so close to hers and yet so untouchable. The tips of his fingers trailed down across the firm curve of her panty clad ass. The sharp crease of his uniform kaki trousers brushed the sensual curve of her calve. His hand palmed her right breast and hefted it, his head bowed and the tip of his tongue caressed her nipple. The Master Chief let his hand slip from her breast trail down across her quivering belly to cup her hot moist crotch.

“Why Lieutenant you have soiled your panties.”

Master Chief O’Halerin stepped back and leaned against the little breakfast bar.

“Take them off Lieutenant!”

Standing there, Annabelle could feel his eyes roam her body. She felt herself begin to tremble imperceptible as he stepped to her right ear. “Aaaa-tention Lieutenant!” His voice exhibiting exactly the cadence that so many of the upper classmen at Annapolis strived to attain. She had never been interested in those young men, no matter how many had asked her to accompany them to social functions or when they finally were allowed liberty. None of them had this quality that this man, whom she had only known for what seemed like moments exhibited.

Almost without thinking her body went to the position of attention, her hands no longer covering her soaking panties, but instead were at the outside of her thighs, her thumb along that imaginary seam. She looked straight ahead, her eyes almost imperceptibly tracking the Master Chief until he circled behind her. She him lean in against her body, as if he was breathing her in, and she could feel goose bumps prickle along the back of her neck.

Then he touched her, his fingers teasing across her buttock. She now felt more alive than she ever had in the past, this man’s touch affecting her so intimately. She almost squeezed her thighs together, wanting to hold back the feeling of desire that welled up in her stomach and driving down to her sex. Instead she held herself at attention, her breath held in her lungs.

He was then back in sight, his hand cupping her breast, his lips finding her nipple. Again she felt that jolt seem to pierce all the way down her spine and end up between her legs. The wrongness of the situation only heightened the sexual tension that she felt. Even as his tongue flicked across the sensitive nub of her nipple, she felt his fingers brush across the gusset of her soaking panties. This time she couldn’t hold herself back as she involuntarily reacted to his touch by bringing her thighs together.

“Why Lieutenant you have soiled your panties.”

With these words she blushed again, she felt so humiliated, yet so turned on. She raised her head, but without meeting his eyes she watched as he propped his long lean body back against the bar.

“Take them off Lieutenant!”

She wanted to plead, to beg for him to keep some of her dignity, another part of her secretly wondering what would happen if she was to refuse. Still she complied, now reeling from the touch of his hand and his mouth. The nipple he had suckled on throbbed as the blood ebbed away, and the ache in her pussy matched it. A though flickered through her mind, ‘how far will I go?” but was quickly answered with. ‘As far as I can.’

With this knowledge flowing through her brain, she hooked each side of her panties with her thumb and slowly pushed the cotton drawers down past her knees, exposing her mons, a small tuft of coppery hair positioned right above her cleft. She instantly looked for his eyes, searching for his approval, and feeling like she was betraying herself.

From the moment of his first touch, the way she arched her body to his finger tips to his mouth Master Chief Petty Officer O’Halerin knew that Lt. j g Annabelle Jensen was his. His to do with as he pleased, his to keep or toss a way like yesterday’s newspaper and as much as she made hate it he knew from this moment on if he called she would come cursing and damning herself all the way but she would come because he had called her.

“Why Lieutenant you have soiled your panties. Take them off Lieutenant!”

He could see the flash of anger mixed with the dark smoldering need in the young girl’s stunning green eyes wanted to plead, to beg him to keep some of her dignity, yet they both knew that in the end she would do as he had commanded her to, for after all Annabelle knew how to follow orders. With a commendable efficiency, zeal, and a sensually arousing blush Lt. jg Jensen hooked each side of her panties with her thumb and slowly pushed the cotton drawers down past her knees, exposing her mons, an a delightfully small tuft of coppery downy fleece positioned right above her cleft. Her eyes immediately sought Master Chief’s, those stunning emerald green eyes searching for his approval as she stood in nothing but her thigh high nylons and her little uniform pumps.

Lt. j g Annabelle Jensen saw what she was looking for, hoping for, the silent glimmer of approval as his cold grey eyes shown with a dark smoldering lustful fires as the devoured her gorgeous young nude body.

“You’re a very attractive young lady Lt. Jensen. I am sure you have had your share of lovers.”

His eyes boldly roved over Annabelle’s naked body with a casual arrogance as if he owned her body and soul.

“ Let your hair down Lieutenant, recline on the floor, and while you masturbate for me tell me about your lovers and your most accomplish sexual act.”

He gave Annabelle her orders as if it was as natural as asking her for an after action report. Yet his vice had that timor of command that demanded instant obedience.

Annabelle watched him as he appraised her body. She knew she should feel some kind of shame standing in front of a man whose first name she didn’t even know, and she did; but it was overpowered by his presence. Not only did he radiate a power that came from experience leading men into life and death situations, but he radiated a power that made her almost crave his touch. She could still feel his lips against hers, the nail on her bare skin and his tongue flicking her nipple; a nipple that now ached from excitement.

As his eyes came to rest at her pubis he spoke, softly and clearly, “You’re a very attractive young lady Lt. Jensen. I am sure you have had your share of lovers.” The ache in her pussy betrayed her at his words and she shifted her thighs slightly. His gaze stayed there for what seemed an eternity, before he raised them to meet hers again,

With the same voice he instructed her. “ Let your hair down Lieutenant, recline on the floor, and while you masturbate for me tell me about your lovers and your most accomplish sexual act.”

“Masturbate?” she asked, more to herself than to the Master Chief. Still she saw his eyes flicker at her question and again she wonder what would happen to her if she said no. However the feelings she was experiencing by doing what this man instructed her to do, overoad her curiosity.

She had tried to do the things he had asked her to do, but this last command gave her a little pause. She masturbated, but what did he want to see? Stalling she reached behind her, pressing her breasts forward and began to pull the rubber bands off of the sock holding her hair in place. She released her locks from the rolled sock, letting her hair remain in a pony tail at the back of her head.

Then she slid down sitting cross legged on the floor, the linoleum cold against her bare bottom, her eyes rolling up to see his. She reached up and slowly rolled the nipple of her left breast, judging his reaction to her motions. He raised an eyebrow slightly, but Annabelle could tell he wanted to see more, she continued to play with the nipple as her free hand slowly moved down between her legs, cupping her pubis, her fingers slowly sliding along her lips.

He had pulled the stool out from the bar now and was perched on the edge of it, his eyes now focused on her. She slid her legs out a bit, spreading them, exposing her sex to him. Her vaginal lips were slightly parted and glistening with her liquids. As she pushed her butt out and lay down, she slid up on her toes, allowing him to see down past her vagina and almost to her anus.

As she teased along her vagina she remembered her other set of instructions. “I haven’t had many lovers Master Chief; I lost my virginity when I was sixteen to a boy who left to join the Marines after he graduated high school the week before he was sent to Iraq. We tried to have a relationship, but after I was accepted to the Academy we realized it would work. Last I had heard he was stationed at Camp Pendleton. I remember, he took me to my senior prom wearing his dress blues.”

As she thought of her former lover she closed her eyes and let her finger dip past the lips and dance around the entrance to her vagina. Slowly she inserted the finger in deeper, her lips parting as she pressed the digit into her sopping pussy “We tried several different things, when he got back he was different though.” Opening her eyes she locked onto O’Halerins gaze. The blue eyes had changed yet again, still hard, but she could read something else. ‘Oh God,’ she thought, ‘ what have I got myself into.’

Lt. jg Annabelle Jensen personnel records had not lied for the stunning little redhead, with the flashing green eyes certainly did have a zeal to carry out the orders she was given. Annabelle had only backed once when she breathed a single word.

“Masturbate?”

More as a point of clarification on her part then a challenge to the authority that the Master Chief so easily wheeled. An authority that Lt. jg Jensen had been rigidly trained and schooled to obey. Yet for O’Halerin it was more than just parades, and passing in review on the Academy’s parade ground. It was a matter of knowing the men under you, their strengths, their weakness, and to be able to read all the little unconscious signs they gave that indicated any tendency they might have to rebel to disobey and to effectively nip I the bud before it became a problem. He saw how she hesitated trying to distract him as she stalled reaching behind her, seductively pressing her breasts forward as she began to pull the rubber bands off of the sock holding her hair in place. With a naught little shake of her head her tawny copper locks were freed from the rolled sock, letting her silken tresses tail down the back of her head in a sassy little pony tail making Annabelle look much younger than her twenty two years.

Finally with her hair freed from its tight regulation bun The gorgeous young redhead she slid down sitting cross legged on the floor, as she reached up and slowly rolled the nipple of her left breast. Slowly her free hand moved down between her legs, cupping her pubis, her fingers slowly sliding along her lips. As Annabelle recounted the story of her first lover Ly. Jg Jensen unconsciously slid her legs out a bit, spreading them, exposing her sex to him and pushed her butt out as she lay down. Lost in the memory of her first love she slid up on her toes, allowing him to see down past her vagina and almost to her anus as she teased along her vagina.

Master Chief O’Halerin smiled as Annabelle lost in her dark lusty memories, stunning emerald eyes fluttered closed as her delicate finger dip past the lips of her labia to sensually dance around the entrance to her vagina. Then with a seductive slowness she inserted the finger in deeper, her moist ripe lips “O”ed as she pressed the digit into her sopping pussy.

“ Lt. Jensen do you have a camera?..... I want to take pictures of you like this as a little memento.”

O’Halerin’s once ice blue eyes were now a deep violate with his growing lust for the naked little beauty. And the hard line of his iron cored erection was plainly visible as it strained against the crotch of his Kaki’s

“The camera NOW Lieutenant…. Then resume the position and continue as you tell me what your most accomplished sexual act is.”

The Master Chief leaned forward and took a step closing the distance between them and kneeling he brushed Annabelle's lips with a seductively fleeting kiss. He had pushed her a long way, much future then simply stripping for him. She had actually allowed herself to be ordered to masturbate in front of him, a complete stranger, and tell him about the boy who had busted her cherry when she was 16 in the back of a car, on some deserted country road. Once again his unblinking eyes held hers captive and he watched as Annabelle finally read the dark something else in them as she gasped. He could almost read her thoughts. ‘Oh God, what have I got myself into.’

And in that moment he knew she was truly his.

Last edited:
Annabelle slid pressed her finger deeper into her vagina, her eyes searching for approval in the Master Chiefs face. His eyes were riveted on her cunt as she began to work the finger in and out, feeling her muscles tighten around the digit as she felt another wave a shame fall over her. However, the need to respond to him overwhelmed her sense of propriety, and instead drove her to debase her self for him.

So caught up in her tawdry exhibit for him; she missed his next command. She added a second finger, spreading herself open, responding to a need she couldn’t explain even to herself. His voice came again, louder this time, “the camera NOW Lieutenant…. Then resume the position and continue as you tell me what your most accomplished sexual act is.”

She stared at him, confused, but at the same time her mind was trying to remember where she had packed the Nikon Coolpix. Her mind raced back to the hard sided bag, which lay somewhere in the kitchen, but before she could sit up to get it, he knelt down to her level. His lips found hers and she closed her eyes.

His presence was intoxicating. Again all of her senses tingled, focusing on him. She could hear several small pops as he descended to the floor beside her, the rustle of the khaki slacks, and the panting of his breath as he exerted himself. The smell of his cigar, his aftershave, his body assaulted her nostrils and she felt a wave of desire was across her, hitting her harder than anytime before. Then there was the feel of his lips against hers; light at first, brushing across hers the tip of his tongue sliding horizontal between her lips, then he really pushed in, his kiss aggressive, his arms now on either side of her body, bearing down on her. She opened her mouth, gasping into his, letting his tongue push past her lips and her teeth.

She trembled, wanting more of his touch, yet not wanting to give up an inch of what she already had. She felt her chest rising and falling fast as she could barely catch her breath against his kiss. Tentatively she flicked her tongue against his, and pushed back against his kiss. He broke the kiss, and pulled back, his arms still trapping her body. She raised her eyes meeting hers and said softly.

“Oh, Master Chief.”

Master Chief Aviation Mate Mathew O’Halerin watched as his adorable little jg became lost in her desire to please him to carry out his orders. Again he saw those soft expressive emerald green eyes seeking his acknowledgment of her, seeking his approval of her performance. His smoldering cold grey eyes met Annabelle’s. He could plainly see the moral conflict that raged within her young innocent soul, as it warred with her need for his approval. The young redheaded beauty’s dainty finger slid in and out of her slick tight cunt. Her eyes smoldering as she felt her muscles tighten around the digit as she blushed hotly as another wave a shame fell over her. However, he could see Annabelle’s need to respond to him overwhelmed her sense of propriety, as she instead drove herself to debase herself for him.

She was so lost in her need to please him that she missed his latest command. He smiled as he prompted her,

[/i] “the camera NOW Lieutenant…. Then resume the position and continue as you tell me what your most accomplished sexual act is.”[/i]

Time to give his little jg a chastisement one he knew she would not soon forget. He came to her and gave her a taste of what she wanted. His lips pressed to hers his kiss lingering deepening as his starched Kakis pressed to her nude body, his service ribbons pulling pinching and grating against her engorged and throbbing nipples. His lips parted from hers and his eyes held hers captive to his will as she gasped

“Oh, Master Chief.”

O’Halerin playfully kissed the tip of Lt. jg Jensen little button nose.

“Your camera Lieutenant… you do want me to have some naughty pictures of you as a memento don’t you Ma’am!”

Again his lips brushed hers in a sensually erotic and fleeting kiss. Then he took his seat again leaving Annabelle so alone and so empty as his eyes raked over her gorgeous nude body. Yet she had her orders, get her camera, tell him what her most accomplished sexual act was, and continue to shamelessly Masturbate for him as he took her photos of her. Lt. jg Jensen had her marching orders now all she had to do was execute them to the best of her ability.

At her utterance, his lips moved to the tip of her nose. Again his touch sent a combination of fire and ice through her body. She almost flicked her tongue out to catch him, but held it in. She closed her eyes, and was surprised when his voice changed again. Low and gruff he said, almost in her ear. “Your camera Lieutenant”

She felt the arm holding her up start to stiffen as she pulled the fingers from her cunt. She sucked in a deep breath, her heart pounding. This was a totally different Master Chief O’Halerin, the other voices had been that of a man issuing a command and expecting a response. This time his voice was hard, without a hint of compromise.

The without missing a beat, his voice went back to normal as he continued; “you do want me to have some naughty pictures of you as a memento don’t you Ma’am!” Then with another brush of his lips against hers, he rocked back up onto the balls of his feet and stood. Settling back down on the bar stool he crossed his arms and stared down at her.

Her eyes down cast, she pulled her leg underneath and rotated across and onto her knee. She was fully open to him from the back, her sopping pussy and tiny puckered asshole fully exposed to his gaze. She continued to push herself up off the floor, and turned to face him; suddenly a wave of shame came across her and she pushed her thighs together, as her arm came up to cover her breasts. She couldn’t meet his eyes, instead almost whispered.

“The camera… It’s on one of those bags behind the bar.” Her flicked in the direction of the bags he had carried up. Her eyes travel up to meet his, and she saw that he was going to be unrelenting about his instructions.

She almost ran to the bag, knowing that he had swiveled his body to watch her as small breast and tight bottom bounced. The bag did indeed lay on the floor next to her sea bag, and she started to bend over to pick it up. Feeling his eyes on her, she instead knelt and unbuckled the black strap that she had wrapped around the suitcase incase the latches gave. Setting it aside, she opened the suitcase until she found the Nikon in its little padded case.

Still facing away, she asked, in a soft voice. “What do you mean by most accomplished sex act?”

Damn but this little redheaded jg was the sexiest piece of tail that he had seen in a long time and yet such a shy little thing at the same time. The Master Chief mused as Annabelle’s stunning green eyes were demurely down cast and blushing like a school girl on her first date as pulled her leg underneath and rolled to her knees giving him a most delightful view of her puffy soaking labia and her sexy little puckered anus.. When her eyes again met his apprising ice blue eyes he saw his little jg falter and her crimson blush turn scarlet as she shyly tried to cover her nudity with her hands and arms. Annabelle couldn’t meet his eyes, instead almost whispered.

“The camera… It’s on one of those bags behind the bar.”

One look into those ice blue eyes told her that she had been given her orders and it was hers to obey them. With as much dignity as she could muster the naked little jg brought the Master Chief her Nikon in its little padded case.

“What do you mean by most accomplished sex act?”

CLICK

The sensual curve of Lt. jg Jensen’s nude back was bathed in the light of her own flash. Her question had caught Master Chief O’Halerin by surprise. Surely this vivacious and stunning little beauty had, had more than one lover, or had she.

“Lieutenant do I have to repeat your instructions?”

The Master Chief knew that Annabelle was more than reluctant to once again lay before his critical gaze and masturbate. But he returned to her question.

“Lieutenant about Face!”

The order was clear and crisp and as Annabelle pivoted to face him she heard.

CLICK

The sensual whisper of her Nikon capture Annabelle in all her naked glory.

“Lieutenant sexual act….fucking, missionary, doggie style, astride your partner………Oral sex, cock sucking, cunt lapping-receiving-giving,……..hand jobs,…….anal sex having your butt fucked.”

O’Halerin had purposely used the crude enlisted between deck terms to put his little redheaded jg in her place.

“Report Lieutenant.”

His order was clear and crisp and allowed for no deviations form his instructions.

“Or was that teenaged Marine the only man…or woman to get into your skives Ma’am.”

CLICK, CLICK, CLICK

The unblinking eye of the camera caught each blush gasp and pout of the young redheaded beauty.

She hadn’t realized his presence behind her as he plucked the camera out of her hand. The zipper zipped open as he removed the little Nikon from its case. Her question remained in the air, as he busied himself with the device. She heard the case discarded somewhere to her left, and she knew he was looking at her through the square little screen on the back of the camera. Then she heard the click, and she knew he now had her.

Well he had had her the second she had removed her blouse, maybe even before that when he had her in the jeep. No, even then she knew it was the moment when he had stopped the entire admin office, had probably forty sailors all standing too. She had felt his power over people and for her it had triggered something in her.

The click of the camera brought her back, naked and facing away from him. He was whispering in her ear. “Lieutenant sexual act….fucking, missionary, doggie style, astride your partner………Oral sex, cock sucking, cunt lapping-receiving-giving,……..hand jobs,…….anal sex having your butt fucked.” His crude terms all sending something through her, as he listed the sex acts.

“yes,” she whispered, her back still positioned to him. He didn’t hear her because she felt his breath against her ear as his extreme command voice again boomed.

“Report Lieutenant.”

Again Annabelle scrunched her thighs together. Her whole body felt taut as he continued to tease her. She wanted to feel his hand on her ass, or cupping her breast. But instead his voice again came to her ears. “Or was that teenaged Marine the only man…or woman to get into your skives Ma’am.”

The camera clicked as she turned to him. It captured photos of her tits, her stomach, and her cleft. She was his she knew; these pictures were just another layer of his will over her. She stood in front of him, leaning forward to whisper in his ear.

“Yes Master Chief,” she knew she had to answer him, let him know her sexual secrets. Continuing she said, her eyes on the floor. “Yes, I did those things with my Marine. I let him fuck me, I sucked his cock, and I jerked him off at the movies.” Her voice went even softer as she divulged her most intimate secrets. “He fucked me… in my ass, our last night together.”

Annabelle felt her freckles burn across her face and chest as she whispered these things to the man she barely knew. She couldn’t make eye contact, instead stared at his ribbon bar, absently counting the small colored rectangles. Realizing she had been holding in her breath she let it out in a soft whoosh.

“He is the only boy I have been with.” She finishes softly. Again she hears the distinct click of the camera. “But,” she hesitates, “During my third year summer cruise… I had sex with my roommate.”

“Yes Master Chief,…………Yes, I did those things with my Marine. I let him fuck me, I sucked his cock, and I jerked him off at the movies.”

The soft sensual CLICK of the shutter capturing Annabelle’s seductive little blush as she made her report, her confession to the Master Chief. He guided the dainty hand to her hot little cunt and eased hers and his finger into it tight hot grip as lt. jg Jensen softly continued.

“He fucked me… in my ass, our last night together.”

CLICK

The little Nikon caught her shy little blush that turned the young jg the most delightful shade of pink form the tip of her nose to the tip of her toes.

“He is the only boy I have been with.”

His finger slipped from Annabelle’s and from her sweet tight little cunt he took a step back so that her magnificent nude body was caught full screen with her smoldering green eyes demurely downcast, and her fingers sweetly pleasing her.

“But,” she hesitates, “During my third year summer cruise… I had sex with my roommate.”

“ Lay down Lieutenant and tell me about your that summer cruise and did you seduce her or did she seduced you? You do know that it was a violation of the UCMJ.”

Again he closed the distance between them his eyes holding hers captive. A fleeting kiss brushed her lips gone as quickly as it had come his head dipped and his teeth grazed first Annabelle’s right nipple and then her left. As the hapless young jg moaned with undisguised desire the Master Chief stepped back his eyes sill holding hers , silently commanding Annabelle to once more lay prostrated at his feet reveal her deepest darkest sexual secrets as she masturbated for him. Those ice blue eyes clear unreadable the Master Chief had made it quite clear what she must do to once more see approval of her in those cold blue eyes.

Annabelle hadn’t even noticed his hand guiding hers to her sex until he moved it away. She had been so focused on obeying him, telling him her naughtiest secrets that she had been unaware of his manipulation. As his hands left hers she slowly replaced his vacated finger with a second on of her own. Her legs spread farther apart as she pushed in fucking herself for him. She couldn’t look at him though, but instead sensed him distance himself as the camera continued to click, the flash making her eyes blink.

At her admission to the affair she had had with Jenette, her roommate at the base in Atsugi Japan. They had been thrown together, Annabelle having been the odd woman out from her academy class and Jeanette the only female from the Navy ROTC program at Wisconsin. Over the training package covering helicopter piloting Jeanette had seduced her and they had a torrid affair; the added fear of getting caught seemed to accentuate the passion in the affair. Jenette had joined the fleet the year before as a CH-43 pilot.

His voice boomed across her reminisces, “Lay down Lieutenant and tell me about your that summer cruise and did you seduce her or did she seduced you? You do know that it was a violation of the UCMJ.”

‘A violation of the UCMJ,’ she thought, he mind echoing his words. ‘She had been violating the UCMJ since she had arrived at her command. What happened to an academy officer who violates the UCMJ, how would she be punished? How had she let this man override her self control?’

Feeling his hand reach around her, his breath hot against her neck, then her breast, as he bent over to flick her nipple with his tongue before applying his teeth and lips to the swollen nub. Her nipples were so hard that they almost hurt and the touch amplified through her body as she shivered in anticipation. He repeated the action with her left nipple, then drawing his head back, he brushed his arm up across her back and onto her shoulder, slowly pushing her to the floor.

She slid down onto her shins, her legs spread as she knelt in front of him. Their eyes had again connected and she couldn’t help herself from pressing the two fingers residing at the entrance to her sex up and into her cunt. She let out a soft sigh as the digits slid easily inside of her lubricated by her arousal. She bounced once, pushing herself up with her thighs, fucking herself with the two fingers.

As she knelt in front of him, riding her on hand, she answered his question. “I don’t know who seduced who Master Chief, we had spent a long day on the flight line, and I had won the toss for the shower first. Afterwards, I kind of crashed on her bunk; it was the lower berth, and when I awoke she was naked beside me, still wet from her shower.” As she spoke she let her thumb drift to her clit, and for a moment stopped the bouncing motion as she roughly rotated her thumb across her clit.

“She kissed me, an intense kiss, and then she pulled my panties down far enough to be able to lick my pussy. I have never had oral sex like that before Master Chief, never before, or since.” This time, as she finished, she found her gaze locked with O’Halerin’s icy blue eyes.

Back