Kiss Me

pleasteasme

*Endangered Species*
Kissing is an art form. It can evoke such passion and emotion. Kissing is an essential part of a relationship...show me your favorite kisses! :)

doisneau_kiss.jpg

My favorite part is looking into the person's eyes rite before the lips lock. That's the best part of the kiss to me, the anticipation. Looking into the eyes can tell you how good it's going to be :D!!

J

The hovering kiss...feeling breath, noses grazing, eyes closing...that moment before your lips touch...yep, like that!

kiss13.jpg

glad you liked it. His powerful arms resting behind him. Oh, this is everything to me.

Here is something else - Renoir - not a kiss, but almost. There is someone at lit who I imagine as the man in this picture:
apc.jpg

pleasteasme said:
Me too. Problem is, I can't do it by myself.

:eek:

Not too many can... good kissing requires two mouths, four lips, two tongues, fresh saliva, and typically 64 teeth. A little panting doesn't hurt.

pleasteasme said:
Kissing is an art form. It can evoke such passion and emotion. Kissing is an essential part of a relationship...show me your favorite kisses! :)

doisneau_kiss.jpg

I would like to show in person. When is suitable for you?

:kiss:

TWB said:
Not too many can... good kissing requires two mouths, four lips, two tongues, fresh saliva, and typically 64 teeth. A little panting doesn't hurt.

soft moans too?

Back