The 2017 Literotica Award Nominations: Most Influential Writer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurel

Kitty Mama
In this category, please nominate the writer who affected you the most in 2017. Whose stories did you seek out and enjoy? Who made laugh/cry/etc.? Whose body of work most had an effect on you or your writing (if you're an author) this year?

Author must be an active Literotica author (meaning their account is still currently on Literotica – it has not been removed or cancelled) who submitted stories during the year 2017 (and those submissions must still be on the site).

One nomination per member, please. If multiple nominations are made by a member, only the first listed will count.

Please note that posts containing trolling, name-calling, and/or other forms of negativity will be removed. If you don't enjoy contests, that's fine - you are free to not participate. Please do not ruin everyone else's fun. :rose:

Thank you to all participants - readers and authors alike!

Nomination

Tefler. Nominated him for last year's awards, and he's only gotten better since.

WhiskeyIsGood consistently hits it out of the park with his submissions. He is the reigning King of the Transexual category.

YouDidWhut - he posted several great stories in 2017, including "Bandit" and "Who Knew".

Harddaysknight

I nominate Harddaysknight. If influential means influencing other writers, he's done that, in spades. Finished stories in multiple categories, multiple awards, and he's owned the novels category (arguably the most complex) for years. He's influenced younger writers in all sorts of ways, mentoring them, giving them sage advice and spawning a whole group of writers who try emulate his class and success.

Tefler, Burntredstone

Those are two different authors. Which is it?
Tefler has already been nominated and won last year. There are many other worthy authors on this site and some of us are getting tired of the choir singing his praises.

In this case, I will second the nomination for Burntredstone. He does good work. :)

ChloeTzang

I'm continually impressed by her ability to put me in the head of someone entirely unlike myself, with desires or fetishes unlike my own, and yet still make me want to devour the whole story.

ChloeTzang

I'm continually impressed by her ability to put me in the head of someone entirely unlike myself, with desires or fetishes unlike my own, and yet still make me want to devour the whole story.

I agree!

ChloeTzang - her stories always draw me in.

Harddaysknight

[Arguing amongst participants, insulting nominees, and off-topic negativity will be removed to keep the contests fun. Thanks, everyone! - admin] I do love me some Burntredstone and he wrote a great Western story, recently, but so did Harddaysknight, and I'm going with HDK on the strength of Lady in Red, and Blue Roan, along with all the other great stories.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lien_Geller

His sole story for 2017 topped the Sci-Fi & Fantasy Hall of Fame, but his Story Review Thread posted 7 (2017) in depth looks at author's works. For every author who read them, I'm sure it gave them something to look at in their own work.

I'd call that INFLUENCE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Silkstockingslover

I nominate silkstockingslover. No one writes more diverse stories than her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back