My various requests

S

Sexybritches69

I love so many different sorts of pics. I was thinking I’d create a thread where I’d see if anyone wanted to share pics of themselves here. (I’d rather not get za bunch of PMs with pics in them so please just share here on the thread if you’d like to).

Request #1...hmmm so many things I’d love to see...how about pics of shoulders and arms. I love seeing strong arms and shoulders, muscular or not. Makes me imagine being wrapped up right in them.

Anyway, if anyone would like to share, I’d love that.

*edited for spelling (thanks crash)

Last edited by a moderator:
I love so many different sorts of pics. I was thinking I’d create a tread where I’d see if anyone wanted to share pics of themselves here. (I’d rather not get za bunch of PMs with pics in them so please just share here on the thread if you’d like to).

Request #1...hmmm so many things I’d love to see...how about pics of shoulders and arms. I love seeing strong arms and shoulders, muscular or not. Makes me imagine being wrapped up right in them.

Tread???😎😎😎

Does my AV qualify? 😈😈

I love so many different sorts of pics. I was thinking I’d create a thread where I’d see if anyone wanted to share pics of themselves here. (I’d rather not get za bunch of PMs with pics in them so please just share here on the thread if you’d like to).

*edited for spelling (thanks crash)

Not sure these are the arms/shoulders you're looking for, but I figured I'd give it a shot.

Attachments

• 20180115_003228[1].jpg
    20180115_003228[1].jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 20180115_003158[1].jpg
    20180115_003158[1].jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 2
Hi! I assume you don't want wrapped up in my arms, so I'll refrain from posting my arms and shoulders.

(I peeked in here thinking I'd see pics of you! ;))

I would never discourage pics! I’m sure your shoulders are lovely and that there’s be many others who would enjoy seeing them. ;-)

Alright I have an early flight tomorrow so I have to get to bed. Here is my shoulder pic that I just took. Thanks for contributing to my thread and I look forward to seeing “more” of you ;-)

On that note, my next request is leg pics...pretty please with sugar on top?

Goodnight y’all 💋

Attachments

• 973F8978-855B-4CAA-B705-6BD2B49BFD13.jpg
    973F8978-855B-4CAA-B705-6BD2B49BFD13.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 3
Alright I have an early flight tomorrow so I have to get to bed. Here is my shoulder pic that I just took. Thanks for contributing to my thread and I look forward to seeing “more” of you ;-)

Goodnight y’all 💋

I’m not sure that pic is going to help me go to sleep. 👀👀👀

Hope my shoulder and squished boobs are okay, it's a bit too hot in my room for a shirt.

Last edited:

Goodnight y’all 💋

Safe travels and :heart:the pic. :devil::kiss::rose:

Back