International Affair (closed)

Asa

Writer...Dream...Fantasy
Ryan had been on the phone for hours as had half the support staff in Dog Patch. An agent from another operation had gone missing and they were tasked for now with mission completion and if possible agent retreval but no one could tell them who the missin agent was only that last check in was from Tibet and that the assignment was tbe destruction and exposure of human trafficking. With all the sketchy intel all of them slowly growing irate and then The Communications officer looked over to Ryan and in her ever calm and well balanced tone she finally spoke

Sir I finally have confirmation on the missing Agent... it is International...

She watched Ryan and Jonas clearly tense, They knew who the only member of International capable of taking on the assignment they just didn't want the confirmation that was soon spoken. She stared more at the map than the rest of them.

Its...Tigress.

Ryan took a deep breath walked away as Jonas asked the question they needed to know.

How long has Tigress been under since last report in?

She relayed the question and dreaded giving them the answer.

2 months. Tigress went under deep cover over 6 months ago in an illegal slave trade assignment but was getting information on several other operations and proof of other problems that the world needs to know concerning the human rights atrocities of her mothers homeland. They lost contact with her a little over 2 months ago and finally feel the need to call in other organizations to either pick up where she left off and if they can find out what happened to her.

Ryan growled something about Tigress being stubborn and International letting her be stubborn. A glance from Jonas quieted him surprisingly to the others before he looked back over to her and said in that ever so Jonas is pissed but polite tone.

Tell out gracious messenger that we will take on the assignment we will find her finish her mission and the next time something like this happens even if it is Tigress to not wait so long to contact us for help.

DirtDiver you are with me. Betty Blue Cool Breeze We will filter back assignments to the two of you here stateside that will assist us in Tibet. Ryan you and I both know she is too mean to kill with a bullet so I am sure she is fine she probably just decided that reporting in took too long.

Yeah... Go I will get clearance for it later... I can call in a couple of favors owed to our team. and inform the wives Brown that Blaine and Gierhardt are on a hunting trip.

You two bring Tigress back HERE!

Blane nodded and walked out.

~~~~

Long raven hair clearly looking more like her mother than her father the well toned woman sat in the room with several others awaiting transport to their next destination.

Taja-1.jpg

Neema Jasleen Monroe
AKA Tigress
Tibetan American
5'8"
Long raven hair
Dark near black almond eyes
Well blessed and toned form

She had been lost in this world for 6 months or longer and now time was slowly melding all together as she fought hard to remember exactly who she was. The cover had become so much the truth she was afraid of losing herself to it completely. Their plans for this group had changed. Someone higher up the food chain was running scared and she could not find out why. No longer one of the handlers chosen arm candy after her target was killed she was finding it harder to get information but still some trickled into her hearing. Someone was scared but who?

MSGT MacDonald, James "Mack" Gerhardt

A rescue mission with Jonas, that should be a lot of fun but in looking for Tigress it became much more personal with her getting well over her head with this. In Tibert, their laws were far different than here and it was a real 'survival of the fittest' and though I didn't want her to go there, she was dedicated and...stubborn.

Gearing up for this mission Snake Doctor and I were trading looks. I knew Tigress well, far well than the rest and it was that whore of a wife that drove me to it, but that was already known by Snake Doctor and pretty much everyone else, that was what gave me the extra motivation to find her, but this is where we had to go silent rather than loud, much to my chagrin as we needed to infiltrate the country, find, and pull her out and go in guns ablazing would be a sore spot for our unit, but not hearing from her for so long, I had to ask, "All these months and they're sending us in now? Why not have a handler or someone to keep an eye on her? Is that too much to ask?"

Such a deployment would take weeks, maybe, if it goes right for we needed to find Tigress' trail and as we were setting up with our transportation Snake Doctor was giving one last call to his wife, Molly and his daughter. When their call was concluded he handed the phone to me, insinuating that I wished to give that person called a wife a call. Instead I said to him, "Fuck her. Everyone else has." My face turning red when remembereing all the crap she put me through and still wished to have my ring.

Blaine looked to him understanding far too well how wrong yet right for each other Mack and Tiffy were together and while they had never broached the subject he knew that Mack and Jasleen were kindred souls battered and bruised by a world they continued to protect no matter the cost.

You know as well as I do They do things different in her organization and its not like she would listen to a handler in this Mack... its her mothers people.

Jonas placed a couple of phone calls. Displeased with being lied to by his CIA contacts he called Interpol and got the information he needed about International being called in on a four nation decision of action since their operatives had no known nation of origin there was plausible deniability. This did not sit well with Blane who tried making a joke to lighten the situation.

You know her reckless determination... its you only better looking in a dress.

He arranged for their cover stories. Being the owner and his bodyguard of some exclusive establishments seeking new talent and bodies for their clients. He hoped there would be a way of killing these slave trading slime within the parameters of the mission. Once everything was arranged he looked to Mack once more and said something that was just as much to remind himself as to pass along to Mack.

We complete her assignment first. We will find her... alive... then I am having a talk with her and an old friend in International once and for all.

~~~~
She was moved a few days later to a lavish compound and cleaned up for what appeared to be a gathering of sorts. Dressed in a black and silver dress slit high up the legs and tie closed top. Several of the other girls from that drab holding area were also there. The sedative allowed to wear off before the buyers all arrived.

"I can take on terroists, the Iraqi Army, but gets me going the most is slave traders.." I began to say to Snake Doctor, not caring that he was black and his family knew the hellish life of what slavery was like, "How can people go to human trafficking?" It was an event that was lost to me and not something to dwell on as we were leaving it was growing inside to kill every single one I met, that way, the world would not have to hear from them again.

Once we had wheels up and the course to Tibert was place in, it was a long waiting game. Waiting was the worst as we were trying to stay inside our characters' in this case Snake Doctor was going to be the business man and I his guard. Seems rather fitting as I could not be the one for negotiations as I would end up putting a man through the wall if he stroked me the wrong way.

Blaine, now being called Isaac Westhunter, sat in his seat, hands clasped together in relative calm in the aisle seat as I nervously looked out he window. Flying I was alright with but just the small spaces made me nervous to some extent, but seeing my boss consident and relaxed began to rub off on me and I sat in my seat recalling everything of Tigeress, just her appearance was warming compared to my wife.

Nearly 24 hours later they were sitting in hidden corner of a Nepali bar talking with a fairly sleezy looking contact of Blaine's from prior assignments.

My friend I am in need of a fairly wealthy unhindered entrance into central Tibet. You do still have the clout to arrange this correct.

The man looked almost insulted that Blaine would doubt his ability then he laughed quickly figuring it out.

I can do better than just that for you and your pale friend. I can get you into the party you are seeking very quickly. Pardon for a moment...

With that he slipped away from the table and Writing an hour he returned. This way gentlemen the celebration began early but there is still plenty to celebrate.

Blaine nodded getting the.meaning. of what he said. Lead the way my friend.

Within a couple o hours they arrived at the lavish party.

~~~~~~~

She tilted her head to the side a little clearly processing something the look on her face told Jonas exactly why she had stopped reporting in. She had fallen too deep into her cover... Not good. A simple scratch to his temple passed that realization silently to Mack.

There was something about the last arrivals she knew them and fought hard to remember... she remembered the blonde tenderness... him kissing her... holding her... caressing her... making love to her... Mack... More of it was coming back she was now better able to remember there was an anchor... a point of reference to her real life before all of this.

Jonas and Mack were shown into another room for a private showing as to not interrupt the rest of the party all of the other guests had bought those they wanted or could afford. Luckily Tigress was walked into the other room with a few of the other girls. Once in the other room and the "presentations" were over Jonas looked to Mack and smiled.

My friend you have been my loyal bodyguard for many years now... chose whoever you would like.

Then looking to their host. All of the rest of them you will get money half now the rest when they arrive... Now we celebrate we are safe enough here my friend

Looking back to Mack

Enjoy your gift

He knew that to get information and to help Tigress Mack would chose her and he knew that Mack knew not to call her by her handle here especially not with her struggling to return to her real mind.

Taken into the room and to be shown all of this it took a great deal of effort not to strangle the man on sight. These were women being held there against their will and he was all smiles as if it were a car show, eing merchandise and not human beings. I did not go directly for Tigress, instead took my time going over the faces and bodies carefully so that the choice would not be obvious. As this was being done Mister Westhunter was finishing up the first half of the deal, producing from his satchel the half of the money, all of them crisp new C notes.

Handing them over to the contact whom smiled and looked at them carefully and counted each dollar as I approached Tigress, keeping the facade as my eyes looked her over. Even in these circumstances she was still beautiful but I kept that down as I moved on to the last of the presentations before moving back to her and turned to Mister Westhunter, "This 'ill do jus' fine, boss," smiling before helping her down.

Half and half for her but for all the other unfortunates they would have to wait and endure far worst. It wasn't right, we both knew it, but we could not help them. They would go back to the business.

Blaine nodded to Mack and watched as he led Tigress away hoping he could reach her snap her out of the deep cover and back to her own mind and the task at hand. The others at this party would be freed and those already Boutros and their buyers would be dealt with as well. He then wandered around the.party making mental note of where all they could have cover and strike. They had chambers here for the night not that sleep was a part of their plans. Get info.from.Tigress and then call the cavalry for back up and clean up and this assignment there just might not be anyone alive to stand.trial... unfortunate gas explosions in these old buildings people tryro quickly and shoddy upgrades for modern convenience. Real shame he thought as he thought more on what had to be done.

~~~~~~~

Tigress walked with him down the hall to the guest quarters. She was fighting hard to remember but her mind was still a little fuzzy. Once they were in the suite assigned to Mack and Jonas she paused studying his face her head tilting sligghtly to the side.

I... I am supposed to know you... I do know you but...

She shook her head her mind fully clearing of the drug her head now hurt. Closing her eyes she winced at the pain before looking at him again....

What are you doing here?

Waiting until we were inside the chambers I shut and locked the door before carefully going around and examining all of the pieces of furniture and the settings to ensure that there wer no bugs. We were in their territory and nothing could be left to chance here before sitting down with Tigress at the foot of the plush bed as Mister Westhunter was away doing his thing.

Leaning in close and whispering, staring directly into her eyes, "Do..you...remember me?" That was the first I wanted to hear that she did, though hearing her before I needed to know that she actually remembered me and then we would progress with the rest of her sensitive information.

Mister Westhunter kept up a broad face, smiling and nodding, even shaking a few hands, just for the appearance sake as he noticed the flaws of the structure.

A SitRep needed to be send back up the chain of command, notifying them of the situation. We had Tigress, she was alive and seemingly unharmed, but in too deep that it had aafffected her personality, but that would hopefully fade, but we needed to know more before popping the cork and I get to have my way with these people.

She stared into his eyes sitting there.

I am supposed to know you... I do know you... but... how?

She shook her head wincing at the pain in her skull. Standing quickly she began pacing fighting to remember till suddenly her head whipped sharp facing him a mixture of happiness and anger as she was back over and spinning him down her voice low and lethal

What the hell are you doing here Mack... I swear you and.your team fuck up this assignment I am on due to some secondary assignment I WILL kick your ass personally as well as the rest of your team... got it?

She snarled staring deep into his eyes part of her wanting to kiss him part of her wanting to deck him for the.risk his presence potentially meant to her assignment. It was as I she did not.realize that two months had passed since the.last time she had checked in.

Her eyes were flaring, and having her snarl and cursing at me and the unit, I was not intimidated by it, but we must keep our tone down to avoid any open ears as Mister Westhunter finished his little round of friendly greetings. Tigress was coming out of it, "Ca you remember the contacts, the buyers, and the areas they are stashing the people?" I asked whispering, keeping my face within six inches of her's staring deeply into her's as my right hand began to slowly, as if on its own, towards her body. It was not the time to become infatuated, but with her and having her at risk for so long, I was grateful to have her alive and unharmed.

"I have the targets, I have the set up," Mister Westhunter whispered into his concealed mic, "Moving to your POS now. What's her condition?"

"Roger on your last," I whispered back, not breaking eye contact, "she's up and pretty colorful right now."

Letting him up she began pacing again mind going into damage control mode on how to fix what their presence could screw up. She did her best not to look over at him on the bed no time for distraction. He had not been thrilled at her taking on this level of corruption and government cover up alone but that was the nature of the beast they both called a job but that didn't mean that they had to like it.

When there was aknock on the door she was at tfhe door in a flash ready especially when she saw a hand that could only belong to Blaine. Grabbing his arm and pulling him into the room and closing the door. She now glared at him her anger still boiling.

What the hell are you all doing here? You better have a damn good answer.

Her tone still low and lethal as she watched both of them as she finished talking

Before I tell you two anything I want asnwers you nor your team.will risk all the work I have done on this assignment.

She backed up giving Blaine room to move as she paced watching them. As Blaine moved over to Mack he watched the agitation and remained calm.

She has no idea how much time has passed does she? Lets just stay calm and diffuse this then we can tell her.

Jonas turned back towards her.

Hilson asked us to get involved. Said he had an agent in the field we are to assist and that the agent would fill us in on details.

She calmed her pacing and damage control mentality but her temper was still boiling but manageable as the target of her rage was no longer in the room with her.

Fine I will deal with him later. Now what I have is after some unexplained deaths someone way up the food chain is running scared. Parties like this have been popping up all over the place. Whoever they can't get rid of after a certain number of parties... they kill.

Blaine raised a brow as something in Tigress changed as she spoke. Damn something had turned it more personal than it being just her mothers people. He just nodded

We will get all of them out of here then bring the rest of it down on slaver and clients ears. We will end this I promise you that.

"Let's get this in motion and egress," Mister Westhunter announced, turning to me, "Set a charge on the natural gas line as Tigress and I move to he cages and get them free. Rendevous in one-zero mikes in the back garage to our vehicle and egress back to the airport. The primary is Tigress," he did not mean to be harsh, but the main mission was Tigress and her knowledge.

Natural gas, propane, was keeping the place heated and removing the panel leading underneth the floor I squeezed my frame inside and began the crawl. Above me the so called party was underway with plenty of music and laughter which further infused me with more hatred in seeing what these people were doing to line their pockets.

Stealing into the dark interior the pipes were full of steam or fluid and when a toilet or sink was used he could hear the fluid flow and flex as he continued to crawl towards the natural gas pipe. It was easy to find and take just a morsel amount of C4 at a weak spot in a joint anda detonator I retreated back out where Tigress was waiting for me.

Tigress was not there and Jonas was nursing a bump on his head grumbling about her single-minded determination.

She went deeper into the residential area... left.

He slowly stood up and went to.get some.gear for his part of their escape... grabbing the host and taking out anyone in their escape path.

Tigress knew this place... and she knew who called this place home. She carefully made her way down the various halls closing the distance between her and the hidden benefactorcor this party. She was going to make the butcher talk or die trying.

Snake Doctor was more or less along for the ride behind Tigress as I placed the charge and emerge from the underneath, sweat rolling down my forehead. Notifying them that it was in place I placed the grating back in place and dusted myself off before heading for the rendevous.

I was chomping at the bit to get some revenge on these people. Having these women chained and held here and hearing the buyers laughing and enjoying themselves was fueling me to pull the ring on the det right then and there and savoring the fireball as the gas went up, however, I obeyed Tigress and Snake Doctor's order to hold off on that as they searched for the head honcho of this place. As I went my mind was doing the calculations and surmising that judging by the size of the natural gas pipe and the size of the structure as well as the charge that the resulting fireball would be. I would have broken the gas line and let it fill up with the stuff, but the smell would have prompted an evacuation and thus ruin the fun.

Snake Doctor followed as Tigress went left, deeper and deeper, round the party and towards the prison cells. Along the way he kept his weapons tucked away. If survallience or a guard happened upon them then they can go right back to their cover, but thus far they were meeting no form of opposition.

"How many are we talking about?" Snake Doctor whispered to Tigress as they walked side by side, backs rigid. Their vehicle could not hold very many people and the larger the group the more their chances for being discovered grew with it.

Get them all. Down that hall. There is a village a few miles away... I will meet you two there.

There was something cold and lethal to her voice... like her namesake only in this momet and that tone... far more deadly. She motioned again slightly to the hall as she moved further into the depths of this place. There was an air about her that spoke death to something or someone that she would see ended by her own hands. A dangerous situation but the c4 was in place they would have to detonate and he told her that. The look in he eyes once he told her showed no real sign of caring this was something she had to do life and death be damned.

So Jonas took the path to the room taking out the drunk guard thankful for no camera surveillance as he spoke in English first to see if any understood him... a few raised their hands and even more when he asked if any could drive a car. Unlocking the cage he saw their way out... the room was an old loading dock... someone was looking out for them and he hoped they were looking.out for.Tigress too. Ushering the girls.out the.loading dock he heard chaos deep.in.the building and knew whatever Tigress was doing was to buy them time. Stay safe my friend he thought to himself as he ushered the girls to the.rendezvous with Mack.

Some of them can drive.. lets go... NOW! Before yummy ask she will meet us in the village. Lets move!

Snake Doctor stayed at the loading dock ushering each of the women in. Alot were malnurished, thin, and gauntly, a few others had been prettied up for the auction block. Shaking his head in disgust he closed the doors and gave them maps telling them, in Egnlish, as well as weak Tibetan, to proceed to the small village and await for them there.

Inside the building I was finally allowed to have some fun. A guard found me leaving the airduct and demanded to know what I was doing down here, "Just got lost. Took a wrong turn. Looking for the elevator," I said walking up to him in a casual tone, but he again insisted that I should not be down here, "It's off limits" he tried to say in broken English. When I was close enough my knee found his adbomen and knocked him to the ground where I wrapped one hand around his chin and the other around the back of the head and twisted in opposite directions and his neck snapped. I loved to hear that sound. No one else heard it.

Once the women were off SNake Doctor informed me that Tigress was back inside the building where I began to hear the screaming and scuffling going on overhead. She worked fast, surprisingly fast and in a way I was jealous of this. I had to sit and wait for so long and get one guard and she gets the whole, damn party. "I'm moving up to join her."

NO she said she would meet us in the village lets go detonate the C4 and lets go... Tigress will be.fine.

Jonas had stopped him from running back in. The look in he eyes from earlier he knew well... there were some things in their line of work they had to do alone for any multitude of reasons. They would learn hers in time. For now she would expect them to focus on the others... those who can not protect themselves and that was just what they would do.

Tigress had caused chaos so she could slip unseen into what had been a secured hall till the.fighting broke.out. making her way to a chamber she knew well even though she had never set foot in it till now. Freeing the two girls from the room she stalked over knife in hand to the drugged out pig officer and finding the rest of his supply of drugs doped him up further before dragging him to the ancient escape tunnels leading out of this once noble dwelling. The two girls helped her as she explained to them that she was setting them all free... that this hell was over.

Two days later as night was falling Tigress found Mack and Jonas. She was fairly rough clearly hand to hand combat with someone closely resembling a chipper shredder but still standing as she tossed the still drugged.out of his mind Chinese officer at their feet and sank to the floor in the next room at the families shrine. The family long time.friends of her.mothers family here scurried over to her to tend to her the old.woman chasing Mack or Jonas off if they tried to near her before she was tended to.

"I don't understand, why did they shoo us out?" I asked Snake Doctor as we left the room and went to where the chinese officer was lying, moaning very lightly with the drugs affecting his body so much he was not feeling pain.

"They're going to clean her up. It's gratitude for freeing those women, alot of them were daughters to the locals. So, in exchange for freeing them, they will clean her up, which is all the better for us, because we have a plane to catch back home."

Seemed rather weak on my part that I only get to blow up a mansion and she had her way with this monster of an officer, looking him over he was mauled, but I didn't care, just left out of the fun. Snake Doctor informed higher up that they had Tigress back as well as the Chinese officer and freed the prisoners whom were now back with their familes. All in all it was a successful OP however, they were not done with the matters here. We could not interrogate the prisoner now as he was hocked up on drugs, it made him easier to transport but useless for talking and if I punched him, he would not feel anything. Running his prints and face and sending up the line, it was confirmed to be the man they were looking for. This corrupt officer was using his position to have Tibetans women smuggled right under the noses of the borders guards, for a decent free per head, and all of that added up If it had me us instead of Tigress, he would have tried to bribe us with money to leave, however I don't take dollars over human flesh.

He will get sent back... you two can go back... I am not done... not by a long shot.

Tigress staggered to the doorframe staring at the two of them.

The government wants to deal with a black eye to their appearance and that's all fine and dandy but there are more and I am going after every single one of them till I find the outsiders working for or with them as well. No country of origin... plausible deniability... Right.

She laughed and accepted help to the low table for mealtime. The old woman now seemed to order them.to the.table aswell.

Just do what she says Aunt Tsering will not take no for an answer concerning hospitality.

Sitting down at the table I was very cautious about eating the local food as it was a good chance of catching dysentary, but to refuse food or any treatment was considered a grave insult where we were trying to foster allis and as much as I desired to hear of the actions tigress performed in the house, before it was blown to Kingdom Come, Snake Doctor whispered out of the corner of his mouth, "Not here." That was all he would say of it as it inproper to discuss business at the table and we had to be cautious of unwanted ears, but I kept my mini glock strapped to my ankle at all times and eyes constantly looking at the doors and windows of this place, fully expecting a threat to materialize. Occassionally I would flick my eyes at the damaged Tigress. Having been cleaned up the marks were still visible on her flesh, but she still had that dogged determination on her face. If she wanted to sty here and completely purge the area of the monsters I was all for it so long as I got in on the action and not watch the show.

The old woman kept motioning for them to.eat and going on and on to Tigress in Tibetan. Tigress nodded talking.g with her and sighed a little when the old woman seemed to ask a certain question about someone named Sonam. Once the meal was over and the old woman.was in the.other room to sleep Tigress moved outside to sit. She knew this village well and how safe it was. If either of them joined her then so be it if not then she could mourn what she could not tell the old woman... her great aunt.

She sat back staring at the stars and the tundra breeze but it was of little comfort. Two guards had come.to pick up the officer to lock him up in safer accommodations till he sobered up or the Americans left. She would pro a ly sit out here half the night trying to sort out how to tell the old.woman Sonam.was dead and how to convince the old woman to return with her stateside or find someone outside of Tibet to care for her. Then her mind drifted to all the other houses and daughters of Tibet who have died in this trafficking world.

The food here was surprisingly good considering how poor the people were with homemade sausages and milk that I scarfed down. Not often do I get treated to a homemade meal, couldn't expect that from my wife, she couldn’t even make cereal instead preferring her lovers to do it for her. Once the meal was done I washed up and looked in on our Chinese guest. He was still socked out by the drugs and huddled in a corner, hands bound, no different than how the women he was allowing to be trafficked felt, utterly helpless. In our room I asked,

"Snake Doctor how much longer we were going to be inside the country."

"As long as it take" he replied laying on a thin blanket, head on a small stuffed pillow, trying to catch a few hours of sleep. Outside I could see Tigress under the stars and crept out to speak with her. There was an occasional stomp of the foot or a call from one of the animals in the corral that disturbed the silence. When the women were taken many of the able bodied men went out to try and find them, few came back and with that the work force here suffered greatly. Hopefully now that the women were back the missing men would as well and the small village, that no one in the US had heard of or even cared for, would begin to recover, that is if the Chinese military didn't exact some form of revenge, but Tigress, Snake Doctor, and I were always careful in our OPs and we were confident that most if not all of the evidence went up in the flames of that house and the military investigation would conclude that it was merely a simple accident.

She is all alone now...

Jasleen spoke not really seeing which one of them had walked out. She sighed leaning back against the.wall

I got to watch them.toss her grand daughter... my cousin into some mass grave. That's why I can't end my mission yet. They have their target their job is for the most part done. Now its just politics to them... to me... its.family.

She finally glanced over and smiled.

What else can I do?

After watching Tigress sitting by herself for so long, I decided to come and sit beside her. Approaching and clearing my throat and putting on my best smile I asked, "May I sit down?" It was the first time we were sitting together, alone, without being on mission that...my memory fails me. Our past was complicated at best, but it was far better than my wife's as I knew Tigress was dedicated to her mission, as a Tibetan to free her people and to prevent people and their perverted ways. This, freeing of the women for this village, was just the start of it. I can remember dozens of missions that I have been on where we would not do anything except watch as people carried out barbaric things, usually it was dominating men against helpless women, but we were not allowed to do anything about it for the fear of the mission.

It was cold out, the wind was lightly stirring and I was toughing it out in a black t-shirt after ditching my old suit after it was smeared with shit from being the airvent. Snake Doctor was asleep on his small bed. I was to watch the prisoner but wanted to steal a couple of moments to be out with her for it might be our only chance in awhile.

Snapped from her thoughts and apparent talking to no one she looked over and nodded.

Sure Mack... have a seat. So will you two be heading back with their prisoner?

She was not sure about leaning against him or kissing him but just sitting talking to him was just as good for now... just to know he was close was comfort. By now in one of their joint assignments they would have at least been curled by a fire if it was just the two of them deep in eacothers embrace. She looked over to him but more exactly those eyes and smiled.

Back