GOP House leadership for the next congress: All white men

mercury14

Pragmatic Metaphysician
22 Committee chairs, the majority leader, whip, and #3 person all white men. They actually went through their leadership ranks and weeded out their women and Hispanics and replaced them with white males. Even after the electoral beating this month Republicans still can't figure out how to diversify and are even taking steps in the opposite direction.

are people to be judged by sex or color

or the CONTENT of their character?

22 Committee chairs, the majority leader, whip, and #3 person all white men. They actually went through their leadership ranks and weeded out their women and Hispanics and replaced them with white males. Even after the electoral beating this month Republicans still can't figure out how to diversify and are even taking steps in the opposite direction.

They want to lock up the angry white man vote on Lit.:D

DEMOCRATIC WHITE MALE SENATORS CONSPIRE to block a black woman’s committee chairmanship. In Wisconsin.:rolleyes:

They probably weeded out the least experienced, those lacking leadership, those lacking seniority, and some useless aisle-crossers, and what was left just happened to be white guys. Tough shit.

The Republican leadership is all-white and all-male because that's who the party elected. And don't say tough shit to me, it's your party that's doubling down on trying to win solely on on the backs of the ever-shrinking white male demographic. You're just going to keep losing seats in the House and Senate because of it. Then you'll do the same soul searching over and over again but failing to make any changes of substance.

Were any of the committee chairs minorities or women to start with?

Ileana Ros-Lehtnian was a Hispanic woman so at least one was part of both groups Republicans claim they plan to appeal more to.

Last edited:
cause to LIBZ and DUMZ and their ELK

its all about COLOR and CUNT

never ever about anything else

Ruth Bader Ginsburg Calls for All Female Supreme Court

How many female justices on the Supreme Court would be enough to placate liberals? Let’s ask Ruth Bader Ginsburg:

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg says there will be enough women on the Supreme Court when all nine justices are female.

“So now the perception is, yes, women are here to stay. And when I’m sometimes asked when will there be enough [women on the Supreme Court]? And I say when there are nine, people are shocked. But there’d been nine men, and nobody’s ever raised a question about that,” she said.

All nine justices being women might be enough for Ruth Bader Ginsburg, but it takes more than female gender to qualify for the most powerful court in the land. Others will shriek until all nine are black, and still others will insist that all nine publicly attest to engaging in sexual depravity.

When all nine justices are lesbian black women, Keith Ellison et al. will demand that all nine be Muslim. By then we will probably have militant little people demanding that all nine be dwarves.

One thing is clear. If Democrats continue to appoint them, eventually all nine will be clownish left-wing fanatics with nothing but contempt for the Constitution they are sworn to uphold.

They probably weeded out the least experienced, those lacking leadership, those lacking seniority, and some useless aisle-crossers, and what was left just happened to be white guys. Tough shit.

The Republican leadership is all-white and all-male because that's who the party elected.

Ileana Ros-Lehtnian was a Hispanic woman so at least one was part of both groups Republicans claim they plan to appeal more to.

Hispanic Woman?

How about Just Congresswoman Ros-Lehtnian?:rolleyes:

has she really been removed?

show me

if she has, I'd be pissed

has she really been removed?

show me

if she has, I'd be pissed

No she hasn't been removed but her time as chair is up and she wasn't given another leadership position. Nor were any Hispanic or Black Republicans given leadership positions. Nor were any female Republicans.

No she hasn't been removed but her time as chair is up and she wasn't given another leadership position. Nor were any Hispanic or Black Republicans given leadership positions. Nor were any female Republicans.

so

if her time is up.....

or if a MANS time is up......do they put someone else in or let em still serve?

did she ask to serve anywhere else?

why the FIXATION on COLOR and ETHNICITY?

what DIFFERENCE does it make, should it make?

They are probably looking for an American to fill the post. :cool:

so

if her time is up.....

or if a MANS time is up......do they put someone else in or let em still serve?

did she ask to serve anywhere else?

why the FIXATION on COLOR and ETHNICITY?

what DIFFERENCE does it make, should it make?

The GOP could have chosen to have some kind of diversity in their leadership. Instead they chose only white men, even more of them than last congress. This doesn't sound like a party that actually desires diversity, does it?

The GOP could have chosen to have some kind of diversity in their leadership. Instead they chose only white men, even more of them than last congress. This doesn't sound like a party that actually desires diversity, does it?

what difference does it make?

are you advocating a QUOTA SYSTEM?

show me the story of her leaving the post

I'll wait:cool:

what difference does it make?

are you advocating a QUOTA SYSTEM?

show me the story of her leaving the post

I'll wait:cool:

You don't think it makes a difference to the Republican party when they talk up how they learned a lesson of diversity this election and turn around and go with purely white men as their leaders? It speaks volumes about their image and makes one wonder if they're just talking shit.

You want me to find a link saying Ros-Lehtinan is finished?

Merc, you're doing a great job at pointing out your perceived Republican racism and sexism. Keep up the good work.

Back