Flashing/Exhibitionist

cooper10023

Virgin
I'm really hoping someone can write a story that i've been searching for a long time.

About a young girl or a young wife has a bit of fun flashing here and there in public(lawn mowers, construction workers, old guy (neighbor)) or at home (delivery guy, repair, cable, etc.) and finds out later she is a bit of exhibitionist.
And maybe lead into having some sexual intercourse with these guys.

I would really appreciate it if someone can write a story similar to that!
Also if you know of any story like this, please feel free to send me links/name of story!

Thanks!

That's nothing new and I'm sure there are loads of those in the "Exhibitionist & Voyeur" section here in Lit. You just have to take time to search for the ones that suit your taste...

I used to know an old guy who spent much of his life as a flasher. When he got to his sixties, he briefly thought about retiring. But then he decided to stick it out for another year.

I don't know how to link stories, but if you search authors, busybadger has a nice series on a particular character titled " a new way of seeing things" or something thereabouts. I have enjoyed it immensely and it continues to grow. The series that is. Heh heh.

Back