a visit to dr H

sdineen

Literotica Guru
Seana was wheeled down the hall. This was her special day. she had come all the way to South Africa, to see Dr Hilton. He was a kind man, who was very interested in her special body.

It had been a long day of consulting, and Dr Mike Hilton had had about all he could handle of difficult, demanding patients. Washing his already clean hands for the umpteenth time today, he breathed deeply in and out, his mind turning to the patient he was expecting any time now. He could feel his own heart beating, as he recalled his last consultation with Seana, and the awkward note on which it had ended. He prided himself on always conducting himself in an ethical and professional manner when it came to his female patients, but he just couldn't understand or begin to explain what had happened between Seana and himself. Although she was wheelchair bound, and perhaps not every mans dream of the perfect woman, there was something about her that had both attracted, and aroused him from the moment they had met, some deep, undefined sexuality that seemed to emanate from her inner being, but at the same time, veiled in a child like innocence and good, old fashioned freindliness, the type you don't come across every day in this modern, driven world. The memory of him leaning forward and planting a passionate kiss on her unsuspecting lips as they exchanged goodbyes, burned in his mind. She hadn't reacted badly, but the truth was, she hadn't had a chance to react, she was obviously still trying to process what had just happened, when her personal assistant entered the consulting room along with the porter on duty. The porter had briskly spun her around, still with a rather dazed and puzzled look on her face, and wheeled her from the room and down the hall. Her assistant, a stern looking woman in her fifties, who wore her gray hair in a missionary bun, remained briefly, exchanging information and dates for the next scheduled consultation, todays!
Grant swallowed hard, bracing himself for whatever might now follow, as his secretary announced Seana's arrival over the office intercom. Straightening his tie and quickly glancing in the mirror to make sure that he at least appeared composed and professional, he opened the door leading to the reception and waiting room, comforting himself with the thought that she had actually returned, and had also not reported his behavior to any of the local medical councils or ethics committee, so how bad could it be, right?

m

As seana was wheeled in she smiled at dr hilton. She knew he was going to draw blood today, many drs made that painful but he would not.

Now ms seana, Dr. Hilton, smiled, lets roll up that sleeve.
Seana, moaned. She had always hated needles.
He gently held her still, and depressed the plunge.

Now ms seana, Dr. Hilton, smiled, lets roll up that sleeve.
Seana, moaned. She had always hated needles.
He gently held her still, and depressed the plunge.

You see, if I press the plunger slowly and gently, like this, you hardly feel a thing, Dr. Hilton spoke softly, with a reassuring tone. There we are, he announced shortly, that's all we will need for the tests we have to run. That wasn't so bad now, was it? he said cheerfully, and then ... Oh my, you are absolutely glowing my dear, even more lovely than I remembered you, whatever have you been up to? He asked, as he cleaned the tiny puncture left by the needle and applied a small band aid.
Right, now where is my flashlight, I need to take a good look down your throat young lady, he said, reaching into a drawer and coming up with a tongue depressor and a small, silver flashlight. I think it might be better if you lie down on my table here, come, lets get you out of that old chair.
helping her to stand, he slid one arm around her back, the other under her thighs, and surprised at how light she was, lifted and laid her gently onto the examination table. He couldn't help but notice the warm smile on her face, and returned it with one of his own.
Okay, now you have to open nice and wide for me, so I can get a good look, I want to see those tonsils clearly, I suspect they might be a wee bit inflamed.

d

Seana waited as dr Hilton pulled out his torch.
Now Open wide, he crooned using that fatherly tone she so loved.
"Ahh" seans said the obeident little girl in her adult body coming out.

Dr hilton smiled the poor lass. Her throat looked so red

Seana lay still, her head tilted back to give Dr. Hilton a clear view of her throat. Using a tongue depressor and his small, but powerful flashlight, he carefully examined her taking his time, checking every inch, making sure not to miss anything. All the while she kept very still, yet he could not help but notice the steady rise and fall of her breasts out of the corner of his eye, the movement, and the closeness of her, were beginning to arouse him, and he had to make an extra effort to concentrate, and to focus his attention on her throat.
Hmm, he broke the silence at last. Your throat and tonsils do seem a little red dear, nothing to cause concern, perhaps I can prescribe a good mouth rinse solution, you must gargle with it twice a day, morning and evening. Now I will have to take your temperature, I need to know if you have an infection which might be causing the redness in your throat.. He remembered how on her first visit, she had insisted he take her temperature anally, he didn't really know why she wanted it done that way, but was happy to oblige, because she did have the cutest ass, and he welcomed any reason to touch and feel it again, he just hoped she wouldn't notice how much he actually enjoyed it.

dc

Seana enjoyed because she felt like a little girl again.
the Daughter of the velt she longed to be.
Dr Hilton "Opened her up"

gh

Dr hilton incerted his themometer, while her caregiver held her down

Seana lay flat on her tummy, her dress pulled up above her waist, her panty hanging loosely from one ankle. and her head resting on her forearms. She looked somewhat apprehensive, as Dr. Hilton prepared to take her temperature in the "other way".
I want this to be as comfortable for you as possible my dear, he said, so I'm going to be applying some lubrication first, to help with the insertion. He spoke calmly, reassuringly, while his left hand gently stroked and carressed her buttocks, and she bagen to relax, knowing that he really did care, and would do his best not to hurt her in any way. He stopped the stroking long enough to apply a generous squeeze of KY jelly to her anus, and and equally generous amount to the middle finger of his right hand. Looking her directly in the eyes, he spoke softly and kindly, while very gently smearing the jelly around her hole, and up the lenght of his finger. then with a warm smile, he slowly pushed his well lubricated finger into her, wriggled it around a while to help spread the slippery jelly, withdrew a ways, then inserted it again, this time burrying his finger all the way up to the paalm of his hand., while squeezing her butt cheeks tightly around the base of his finger with his free hand. Seana caught her breath, but he could tell that it was not because he was hurting her, it was more like a gasp of pleasure and expectation. He could feel the icy stare of Hilda, Seana's assistant, riveted on his face, and he daren't show any sign of how much he pleasure he himself was deriving from his activities, but had to maintain a strictly professionally studious expression, despite the fact that his penis was swelling and stretching inside his trousers, to the point of being very uncomfortable. Slowly, reluctantly, he withdrew his finger, and reached for the thermometer being held out to him by the overly anxious Hilda, who clearly had no intention of prolonging the procedure a second more than she deemed necessary. Applying a little more lube to the instrument, he carefully positioned it, then carefully slid the smooth glass rod into her anus, leaving just the tip protruding, for retrieval.
Hilda, would you be so kind as to stay here with Seana while I go wash my hands? The doctor said, more than asked, as he politely excused himself. Popping around the corner into the private bathroom adjoining his surgery, he quickly undid his belt, and reached into his trousers, his greatest need was not to wash his hands at all, but rather, to adjust the position of his erection in his trousers, to a more comfortable one. He was very aroused, and immediately his finges closed around his hard penis, his instinct was to begin stroking and rubbing himself, but he knew he didn't have the time for that, so he positioned his erection in a straight up position, closed up his trousers again, rinsed his hands briefly under running water, and returned to take up his position alongside Seana once again. He coudn't be certain, but he was almost sure that as he approached, he overheard Hilda speaking stern words to Seana, about the look that had been on his face while he had been "fiddling with her bum", and he could see that Seana's cheeks were slightly flushed, as though embarrassed. How he wished the old hag wasn't there, if only he could get rid of her, even bar her from being present for the rest of the examination, but he knew that it would only raise her suspicions even more.
Okay, he said, trying to sound cheerful, I think the thermometer can come out now, and placing his open palm on her bare buttocks, he took the protruding end of the thin glass tube, and slowly eased it out, prolonging the moment, and his own enjoyment, as long as he possibly could, without being obvious about it. When it was fully removed, he looked at Seana's face, and while she was still blushing a little, there was no mistaking the sweet, loving smile .... Dr. Hiltons heart raced!!!

gh

Hegla dear would you please go get my chequebook? I have to pay Dr. Hilton.
The aide growled. "That's not my problem." "Oh please, dear sweet helga, Seana cooed. Dr Hilton fought back a grin, as the Valkyrie Left.

Hegla dear would you please go get my chequebook? I have to pay Dr. Hilton.
The aide growled. "That's not my problem." "Oh please, dear sweet helga, Seana cooed. Dr Hilton fought back a grin, as the Valkyrie Left.

The door slammed shut behing her and her heavy heels clumped noisily away on the tiled hallway floor. Dr. Hilton now openly grinned at Seana, who had something resembling a triumphant smile on her face. That was rather naughty of you, he scolded playfully, the car park is some distance, so she will be gone for quite a while She sure doesn't try to hide how she feels about me, does she? He said matter of factly, she thinks I'm just another lecherous old fart posing as a doctor. To be honest my dear, when it comes to you, she's not altogether off the mark, he continued, in a slightly more serious tone, and taking up his position on the exam stool once again, but with no pretense at clinical procedure, his left hand immediately reached out and settled on Seana's still exposed bottom, and squeezed it tenderly with his soft but strong fingers. He swalowed rather noisily, searching for the right words, then clearing his throat, he began ... Seana dear, the truth is, I do find you very sexy in a different, but alluring way, and when I'm with you, .... uhm, well, how can I put it ... I want to please you ... I don't kniow exactly what it is, but I can see you feel it too Seana, there is something between us that we can't deny. Is it all in my mind Seana? Please tell me it isn't, because I have to tell you, I want you in a way that goes far beyond professional interest, do you understand what I'm trying to say?
Without realizing it, the doctor had continued squeezing and rubbing Seana's backside all the while he spoke, his mind was in a whirl, but his body knew what it wanted, and seemed to act with a will of its own. As he rambled on, his hand moved from her bum to the small of her back, his carefully groomed finger nails now tracing small circles around the base of her spine. As if waking from some sort of a trance, he became suddenly aware of the effect that both his words and caresses were having on his "patient", also of the hard and increasingly wet condition of his own "instrument". He blushed, and trying to compose himself, he made a half hearted attempt at standing up, but his erection made it difficult, and he knew that without further adjustment within his trousers, standing would prove very awkward right then, so he slumped back onto the stool, looking expectantly at Seana, trying desperately to gauge her reaction to all this, before she spoke again. He couldn't fathom whether the fierce flushing of her cheeks and the firey passion in her eyes were a good sign, or if he had overstepped the mark and was in trouble.

g

I ought to scream for help. But I won't. Dr. You have to understand I have been treated like a pet rabitt for so long. Its hard but wonderful to be thought of as something good. But please be careful many ordinary affections, can be very painful

Is this really happening? The doctors head was spinning, there was no mistaking the intent of that wonderful kiss, so yes, it was happening, but where was it heading, where could it possibly go? He had no answers, but he also knew that it couldn't end now, it had already passed the point of "imagine if". Glancing anxiously at the large clock on the opposite wall, and mentally walking the distance to the outpatient parking bays in the basement and back again, he figured that it wouldn't be long before the return of "Dear, sweet Hilda".
Seana, he began, searching for the right words, but they somehow eluded him, so in a mix of frustration and desire, he blurted out ... I want you Seana, I want to be with you ... intimately, do you understand? I won't hurt you, I would never intentionally hurt you, you know that, but you will have to teach me how to love you in the way you like, in ways that won't hurt you, is that okay, could you, would you do that Seana?
Klip klop, klip klop, his heart sank as he heard the first faint, but unmistakable sounds of Hildas klunky heels approaching, he guessed she had probably just stepped out of the elevator, and was now walking the length of hallway to his rooms, a distance of not more than 80 feet or so.

jgh

when hilda comes back tell her you have to give me a dose of castor oil. she hates that so she will leave. then ill tell you what to do.

The doctor was beside himself with desire, he knew he didn't have long before horrible Hilda came barging in on them, and he had to have something to soothe him, something to carry him over until they could be alone again.
Oh Seana, he stammered as he stood up and desperately undid his belt, pulling his trousers down to expose his almost painful erection. It sprang forth like some wild animal released from a cage, precum dripping in a long strand as it swayed only inches in front of Seana's face, not a doctor patient picture you see every day. Please Honey, he said, touch me, hold me, please Honey, do it now! The urgency in his voice was almost alarming, Seana hesitated, but only for a second, before lifting her hand and wrapping her slim, pale fingers around the doctors red and swollen member. Aargh fuck, he groaned, oooh yeah, as his hips involuntarily began to move and his eyes took on a glazed look. It was too much, he was too close, and although Hilda's footsteps were already sounding dangerously close, he couldn't help himself, there was no stopping now. Oh fuck yes, do me, finish me, oh yes .... his hips were moving faster now, but Seana was also getting into the spirit of it, and with his cock so wet and slippery with precum, her hand slid easily and ever faster up and down his thrusting shaft ....
It was then, that through the thick cloud of lust and emotion engulfing his senses, that he heard the waiting room door swing open and slam against the stop ... she would come bursting through the surgery door any moment now! He drew back almost violently, his cock slipping from Seana's loving grasp, but it was too late, he was already cumming, and his now bright red cock, pulsating in the throws of orgasm, flayed wildly, squirting milky streams of cum in all directions as he frantically pulled at his trousers, heart pounding as he swaying on rubbery legs, desperately trying to cover up in time to avert discovery.
With his trousers hitched up around his waist, but not yet fully closed, he pulled his white lab coat closed, and was feverishly fumbling with the buttons, when the surgery door burst open and a red faced Hilda stormed in like a whirlwind. Do you know how far ... she began, but was cut short by Seana's alarmed cry .., Oh nooo, she cried, I'm so sorry doctor, I spilled it all over the floor, the castor oil! Hilda quick, run and get me some tissue paper, hurry!

h

I have a good mind to skin you alive. Hilda Growled. What's going on around here? Seana looked like a trapped animal. Oh Hilda I am so so sorry, she said in her little girl voice.

hb

Hilda vanished. Hilton Seana said now we have pleased you, you need to continue clinically examing me do to the disabilty thats the only way i can feel.

Dr. Hilton, still flushed and a little embarrassed after his interrupted orgasm, and having once again dispatched Hilda the Horrible on yet another unnecessary mission, this time to get a bottle of castor oil from the dispensary, nervously straightened things out as he prepared to resume his examination of his patient, who was feeling more and more like a mistress to him. He knew how slow they were at the dispensary, so Hilda would be a long time in returning, so he could relax again, what a dreadful woman she was, and so suspicious too, she had given him some strange looks while helping to clean up the mess on the floor, making gruff comments about the strange texture of the castor oil that Seana claimed to have spilled. There was no doubt in the doctors mind, that she knew exactly what it really was, and that she regretted not having caught them in the act.
Sweetheart, I am going to have to carry out a gynaecological examination on you next, I hope you are up to it, are you? he inquired. He hadn't done this with her before, and he also knew that it wasn't strictly necessary, but he longed to have her on her back, legs open, and basically in his hands.
Do you mind Deary, we are going to have to strip you completely, and strap your ankles to these posts here while I examine your vagina? I promise not to hurt you, in fact, I have a feeling you might even enjoy the procedure.

g

Dr hilton crooned soothing afrikaans words to his patient, anxious to calm her

Back