there's more where that came from ;)

So yesterday was my birthday & my boyfriend posted a thread in the personals - I loved all the attention & birthday wishes I was getting so decided to post here..

There's more where that came from ;)

Lovely pair... Would love to see them with a fresh coat dripping off them

So yesterday was my birthday & my boyfriend posted a thread in the personals - I loved all the attention & birthday wishes I was getting so decided to post here..

Happy birthday to you, or to us?

How many birthdays can we have for you a year? :)

Welcome to Lit and The Boards, You will get A lot of Attention .. ;) . Great Start on Your Thread !!!

Thanks For Sharing .. :rose: :rose: :kiss:

Well Happy B day to you and those sweet tits you have, please show more and often!

Happy one...

Well, you've truly been gifted...hope you made it a birthday to struggle to recall.

Happy belated birthday and thank you for giving us a gift!! I would love to see more of you...

Want more ?

So I guess you all want more huh?

Maybe it should be my birthday every day!

;)

Happy belated birthday. Thank you for the present to us with your sharing here

'twas your birthday, yet we got a nice gift! Thanks for sharing such a sexy pic!:)

Happy belated birthday! Amazing tits and hope you received plenty of pics with your request

:D:D:D:D:D
love to take those nips in my teeth and suck on them for three weeeks!:devil:

Back