My wife in front of the camera.

ADVR

Really Experienced
I recently confided with my wife that I enjoy reading and looking at the photos on Lit. Being a photographer, she decided to take some photos of herself and send them to me for Christmas.

She was very shy to begin with, but now is enjoying how it makes her feel. Taking these photos has helped her realize how sexy she really is. She is now letting me share some of them with you. If it wasn't for this forum, she would never have tried it.

I hope you enjoy you them as much as I have, and she hopes this helps other women get the confidence to try it.

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 17,689
I recently confided with my wife that I enjoy reading and looking at the photos on Lit. Being a photographer, she decided to take some photos of herself and send them to me for Christmas.

She was very shy to begin with, but now is enjoying how it makes her feel. Taking these photos has helped her realize how sexy she really is. She is now letting me share some of them with you. If it wasn't for this forum, she would never have tried it.

I hope you enjoy you them as much as I have, and she hopes this helps other women get the confidence to try it.

attachment.php

She's hot, she should keep it up. Sure she has no problem with that.

I must admit... that's a very nice piece of airbrushed art. Shading is kind of all over the map though.

Thanks for all the feedback, she loves it.

I must admit... that's a very nice piece of airbrushed art. Shading is kind of all over the map though.

She had a good laugh at this. She said you're right, she only had 5 mins to photoshop it and she vows to do better next time.

Here is one without any photoshop........ a bathroom phone shot that she sent me to make my day better, and to keep me thinking happy thoughts about her. :D

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 15,541
Well she does have a very nice body and curves in all the right places! I do hope continues to share photos and please inform her she is stunning !!

keep it going man. She is very hot and sexy more. Waiting to see the more covers being removed

Here is one without any photoshop........ a bathroom phone shot that she sent me to make my day better, and to keep me thinking happy thoughts about her. :D

attachment.php

Not to worry. There is absolutely no need for the photoshop. She's a beautiful woman. I'm pleased she's for real because if you had been scamming pictures off the internet this thread would have likely disappeared. Now I'm excited.

Few people would pick up the lighting. It takes an artists eye. To the lady in the picture, you are stunning. Don't be shy, love. We'll gladly look at anything you choose to show us. Nothing beats skin tone. :kiss: :rose:

Feel free to PM me when hubby's not looking, lol. (They need a tongue icon.)

attachment.php
Holy shit. Sorry that was the first thing to come to mind.

Your wife is super hot, don't worry about the photo shop stuff, she doesn't need to make art, she is art !

attachment.php
She is very sexy!

Thanks for all the great comments. It's great for her to hear others say what I've been telling her for years. Being the husband, she never believed me, lol.

Here is another I can share.

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 14,662
Thanks for all the great comments. It's great for her to hear others say what I've been telling her for years. Being the husband, she never believed me, lol.

Here is another I can share.

attachment.php
Stunning.

Very nice start to your thread.

she is beautiful and we are sure she'll be a great hit here. You should be proud of her she looks fantastic. Thanks for posting.

Very impressive body, lingerie and photography all round!

I'm guessing there's a pretty nice ass waiting to be shown to us as well!

Back