Reya Wolf (PM me to join)

WolfGirl69

Literotica Guru
my side is stinging. blood trickling down my my fur. no back cut up. i lay on the ground waiting for the darkness to consume me. i have a flash back. to how today started. i was having my 18th birthday when a man showed up. he asked for shelter and my parents said no. he attacked them and killed them. then he bit me right as 5 more men showed up and shot him in the head. i ran and turned into a wolf. it was scary. one of the men said for me to stop while another held a gun pointed at me. i didn't obey and he shot me in the side while another man hit me in the back with his sword. i ran into the woods and collapsed in this den. i have been lying in here all day since. i wait to die. to be relieved of life.

Elena

Elena had watched from the outskirts of the forest as her brother wandered up to the normal looking house. Looking behind her she had sniffed the air, they were still some distance from them.
The night had started off as any other had then they showed up, it seemed they had been tracking her and her brother for sometime, and it was their own foolish mistakes that had led them here chasing after them.
Shaking herself she returned her gaze back to her brother, her claws biting into the earth as she felt the soft breeze tickle her fur. She noticed the human answer the door, but it was the clenching of her brother's fists that startled her, 'no no don't..." she mentally commanded but it was too late, once stood a man now was her brother in his true form, his jaws sinking into the vunerable humans throat.
Snarling she jumped from the coverage where she had been hiding and ran into the house, the smell of blood over powering, ignoring it the best she could she followed her brother's scent upstairs, she noticed what must have been the mother lying across the hallway, blood staining her night clothes.
She ran forward when she heard the scream, turning she saw her brother scratch a girl, she ran and lunged at her brother, snapping at him.
'It's time to go.' she nudged him out with her nose, ignoring the girl that was behind her, reaching the hall she could hear them shouting their cries into the night, 'shit run!' she watched as her brother took of first, turning around she gazed at the girl briefly and fled.

Running as fast as she could, her sides panting, her limbs burning she stopped when she could no longer smell them, why weren't they following? 'I'll meet you half way.' she sent the message to her brother who was by now a distance from her aswell.
Turning she slowly made her way back, careful not to make any sudden noises which would cause them to notice her, sneaking through the forest she stopped and froze when she saw the fur run past her with speed, but it wasnt her brother, it was.....

She watched as the hunters ran behind, staying where she was she waited, she knew whoever it was would survive, the instinct to run taking over.

It had been a good few hours before the hunters scent had drifted away from the area, keeping her snout to the ground she sniffed for the scent, she would have grinned if she could, there it was and so was a hint of blood, padding along she followed the scent for what seem a good two hours, when she came across the makeshift den her brother had made a previous week.
Walking in the smell was overpowering, they were here and hurt to realized. Shifting was harder the longer you stayed in the wolf form, she could hear the joints popping back into place. From where she was on four she was now on two, walking along silently, she bend down and moved the hair gently from the strangers face, but it was no stranger it was the girl....

Ilya there my eyes loosed and my breathing slow. I'm asleep. The only movement is my rolling over every now and then...

Elena wanted to strangle that brother of her's, firstly for losing his temper like every man and taking it out on some innocents, and now this! a newbie! she sighed, "Thanks goddess." she muttered before looking to the girl's injuries, they didn't seem as serious now, but she could see from the girl rolling around they were uncomfortable.
"Stay here sweetie, i'm just going to get some things."

How far was the main den? less then an hour she thought, she would have to be careful not to get the hunters on her tail or it could take her more time, and then an infection could set in and the girl would be in for one hell of a ride.

Wiping the girls hair away once more she smiled, "I'm Elena, just hang in there." she muttered, before standing, stretching her arms above her head and letting the joints pop into place once more. It did feel good being on all fours but then again she did sometimes miss just two legs, sniffing at the entrance of the den she checked for any signs of the hunters, "None. good." she thought, briefly turning back to the girl she mentally spoke, "Don't panic i will be back. if you can change and lick some of that wound clean." and with that she left.

Back