Curvy Appreciation Thread 1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

klippert

Geoff
I created this thread because I don't like the term 'BBW', I don't think just because a woman is curvy, that she should be considered 'big'. I love women with healthy, naturally curvy figures. Women who aren't skinny, but neither are they overweight. This thread is for all those out there who feel the same, and for those who have been blessed with curvy figures.

I really couldn't think of a better opening remark than the original

293_1000.jpg

296_1000.jpg

375_1000.jpg

Last edited:
attention

For those of you whom were Big fans of the original Curvy Appreciation thread. Do to weak server issues, Lit as decided to cut off posting on LONG running threads.. if your favorite thread is reaching 5000 posts...it will soon be stopped..
hence the C-A 1.0

I created this thread because I don't like the term 'BBW', I don't think just because a woman is curvy, that she should be considered 'big'. I love women with healthy, naturally curvy figures. Women who aren't skinny, but neither are they overweight. This thread is for all those out there who feel the same, and for those who have been blessed with curvy figures.

293_1000.jpg

296_1000.jpg

375_1000.jpg

Thanks for restarting this thread Klip!!!! Now I hope some of the curvy ladies come back and share their pics along with the pics Klip and others post.

293_1000.jpg

296_1000.jpg

375_1000.jpg

Couldn't of said it any better myself! Love the pictures you post! These women are absolutlely amazing and so incredibly sexy! thanks for sharing all the pics!

Sorry to see the old one go,but happy to see the new one here

Thanks for restarting this thread.
The forum would be lacking withough a place to appreciate the zaftig ladies.

Amen. If there's no BBM (outside of a phone app), why BBW? It sounds like BLT.

I think "curvy" and "delicious" are apt references, in my humblest opinion.

Mature and full figuered Ladies

A buddy said it: These are REAL women, that you can get your entire self into making them happy and satisfied. Love this thread, my present GF is 5-10 and medium build and is a lovely handful . The Ladies in the above pics are more enticing than thin women. But, I love em all!:heart:

293_1000.jpg

296_1000.jpg

375_1000.jpg
That high panty is a complete natural

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back