Looking for a "Cleaning" Lady (closed for MoxieLu)

garajd

I will satisfy you!!
John Jordan, 48, was a busy man, always on the go, in town, out of town. And very successful. He was not satisfied with his present cleaning service and decided to fire them and hire a new cleaning lady. He never knew when he would need to entertain clients on any given weekend, so his condo need to be ready at anytime.

Rather than call an agency, he decided to try Craig's List . . .

Needed: Cleaning lady for successful businessman's downtown condo. Minimum of once/week; more often as needed. Top pay for right person. Looking for someone who is not afraid to get on her hands and knees. Must be available at a moment's notice. Please respond with photo and qualifications.

Let's see what happens.

Kristine Oswalt started her morning as had become her routine, she read through the job openings in the newspaper and online. At 38, she had recently left a mid level coporate job to move back to her hometown to care for her aging, ailing parents. She took a job waitressing in the evenings, but needed a little more income. Her parents didn't need 24 hour care, but she needed to be nearby in case one of them had another episode.

Nothing of interest in the paper, she went to the usual job sites out there, then finally Craig's list. Sometimes she wondered about these, they seemed a little sketchy.

Needed: Cleaning lady for successful businessman's downtown condo. Minimum of once/week; more often as needed. Top pay for right person. Looking for someone who is not afraid to get on her hands and knees. Must be available at a moment's notice. Please respond with photo and qualifications.

hmmmm, ok, this one has potential...she did work her way through college cleaning hotel rooms and offices. Might be perfect, it isn't too far, so she could be able to run home if mom or dad needed her. It is in a very nice section of town. she could spare one or two mornings a week to get some extra cash.

"someone who is not afraid to get on her hands and knees......please respond with photo....what is this guy actually asking? Some kinda pervert? More likely a rich old man who wants a younger woman to give him a little tease now and then. "I can dress the part" she thought, or maybe it is a younger guy, who just wants some eye candy.

she decided to answer the post.....

Let's discuss this offer, I'm Kristine, I'm 38, and I'm looking for some extra cash. I used to be in the cleaning business, and I'm willing to give it another go. I'm defintely willing to get down and dirty if needed, and hours are flexible. I live nearby, I can be to your condo in ten minutes if needed. I have attached a recent photo. I do work in the evening, but you will be my only daytime client.

She attached a photo of herself from last summer, she was wearing jean shorts and a t-shirt, showed off her nice legs, tan body, and blonde hair.

she ended the response with "lets discuss salary and hours......I can start as early as next week"

Checking my e-mail the next morning, I find several responses, most of them basically prostitutes look to give me a blow job for cash. However, there is one that does appear to be a possibility . . Kristine Oswalt. She is a little older (38), but maybe that is a good thing. And definitely not afraid to respond.

Dear Ms. Oswalt, Thank you for your response to my ad for a cleaning lady. I am presently out of town, but will be returning tomorrow night. Could we meet at 10:00 the day after tomorrow. If you feel comfortable coming to my condo, I would prefer that. Otherwise, there is a coffee shoppe on the entry level of my building. John Jordan

Checking my e-mail the next morning, I find several responses, most of them basically prostitutes look to give me a blow job for cash. However, there is one that does appear to be a possibility . . Kristine Oswalt. She is a little older (38), but maybe that is a good thing. And definitely not afraid to respond.

Dear Ms. Oswalt, Thank you for your response to my ad for a cleaning lady. I am presently out of town, but will be returning tomorrow night. Could we meet at 10:00 the day after tomorrow. If you feel comfortable coming to my condo, I would prefer that. Otherwise, there is a coffee shoppe on the entry level of my building. John Jordan

Dear Mr. Jordan, Thank you for your quick response, I'm sure we can come to a mutual arrangement that will be beneficial to us both. 10am sounds perfect. I have no problem meeting you at your home, after all, if things go well, I will be spending lots of time there anyway.

I read my response again before sending. Even though this second email from him was totally professional, she still wondered about the first email and the "hands and knees" comment. Was it just an innocent comment, or a flirty innuendo, or did he want more than a cleaning lady?

Can't hurt to find out, can it? We shall see at 10am day after tomorrow.

Seeing your quick response, I am pleased, and reply:

Thank you for agreeing to meet with me, Ms. Oswalt. The salary I am planning on discussing should be enough to meet all of your needs. I know you mentioned that you have another job during the evenings; however, I would like you to work only for me. JJ

Going on about my business for the rest of the day; this will be taken care of when I get back; nothing more to be done right now.

[Qt it seemed UOTE=garajd;42262363]Seeing your quick response, I am pleased, and reply:

Thank you for agreeing to meet with me, Ms. Oswalt. The salary I am planning on discussing should be enough to meet all of your needs. I know you mentioned that you have another job during the evenings; however, I would like you to work only for me. JJ

Going on about my business for the rest of the day; this will be taken care of when I get back; nothing more to be done right now.[/QUOTE]

I pulled into the parking garage of his condo building and walked around to the lobby. I.announced to the security attendent that I was here to see Mr. Jordan. He called up to announce me and told me which elevator to use. I got in the elevator and thought about his last email, at first it seemed very arrogant, and controlling him not wanting me to work for anyone else, but maybe he had his reasons.

I knocked on the door, curious to see what this guy was all about....

The man who answered was distinguished and handsome. He looked to be mid 40s, dark hair with a little gray around the temples. The kind of man who you could tell was successful before he even said a word.

"Ms. Oswalt, come in, nice to see you......"

Pleasantly surprised by your appearance when you arrive; your picture was a very accurate portrayal, not one taken 10 years ago that you are still using.

"Let's go to my office and talk; then I will give you a tour of the place and if you are interested after that we can sit down and work out the necessary arrangements."

"Let me tell you a little about myself first. I am an investor in many businesses and travel frequently. This is my office; I do not have another office, so when I am in town, this is my base of operations. I frequently have business associates in from out of town and all my meetings are here. That is why I need for you to be available when I need you. Any questions so far? We'll talk about money after we walk around the place."

As we walked around the place, I began to see this wasn't a simple home cleaning job. This condo was HUGE! Living room, kitchen, dining room, 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, plus a large office and conference room! He really does have meetings here I guess. The was also a large balcony outside that was big enough to hold meetings there as well.

It was all tastefully decorated with a masculine touch. It was obvious there was no women,or children living here. All in all it was incredible but not flashy or pretentious, just businesslike.

He led me into the office and I took a seat across the desk from him. We made small talk for a while, he told me more about his business interests and his work habits, schedule, etc. I told him about my previous corporate life and my reasons for leaving that world. I assured him that I would take this position seriously and give all my effort to him.

"The only other person you might see on,a regular basis here in my office is my personal assistant, Ms. Chang." That clears it up, I thought, no wife or kids.

He was pleasant, but businesslike. He did have a nice smile, I bet he could be very charming when he needed to be. I also noticed he kept looking at my legs, I wore a mid length skirt and he looked like he appreciated the view. Hmmm....so...maybe...not gay, good to know.

"so, shall we talk specifics?" He asked......

Nice looking . . . not one of those so skinny that there is nothing to enjoy. Can't help looking at your legs, skirt short enough to let me know you have legs that are pleasing to the eye. Nice set of tits too . . . I'm really an ass and leg man, but never shy away from a nice full rack!

Overall, very attractive lady . . . a little more mature than I was expecting, but, on the other hand, that can also be a good thing.

"I am prepared to offer you the position. I am thinking that an annual salary of $40,000 should be a good starting point. As time progress, and you fulfill my requests acceptably, there will be bonuses and increases. Does that sound resonable to you?"

"Reasonable?? I'd say it sounds quite generous. When shall I start?"

I usually don't make snap decisions like that, but how could I turn this down?

We shook hands, he had a nice firm handshake, when he smiled, I saw I softness that I had not seen from him. I told myself not to be stupid, this guy is not someone to be taken lightly. I could already tell he was controlling, i had a feeling he had a list of demands a mile long.

"Mr. Jordan, thanks for the opportunity, I hope I can satisfy all your needs.”

"I assume you will want to give your current employer notification of your leaving. One week should be sufficient for a part-time employee. Thus, I would expect you to start with me one week from today. In the meantime, here is the name and address of the store where you will be fitted for your uniforms. Please speak with Ms. Barbara; I will call her today and advise her to expect you within the next two days. She knows my requirements and can have them together for you with a few days after your fitting. I have complete confidence that you will satisfy my needs."

I'm sure the way I said that caused you to swallow hard . . . that's OK, I meant for it to.

As I left his building and got in my car, I was suddenly overwhelmed with doubts and questions. What was I thinking? This rich single guy offers me a generous salary to clean his house? He wants to be my only employer and to make myself available at a moments notice??? This sounds shady, and I've agreed to everything, even being fitted for my uniform. Oh my God, what could this be? Skimpy french maid's outfit? Maybe he wants me to work in lingerie? He seems so.....controlling....so.....sure of himself.
40K is nothing to sneeze at however.....he is single.....I'm single.....he is quite attractive....I suddenly had a vision of him, sitting behind his desk, pants unzipped, me wearing a maid's uniform, on my knees, giving him a blowjob......
Stop it, Kristine, you are not a prostitute, have some self-respect! I thought to myself, and immediately the vision returned.....uh oh.

This seems to be going well so far; I am quite sure that Kristine has already figured out that her duties will extend beyond mere housecleaning . . . and that she is going to be well paid for her services. Her next test is showing up at Ms. Barbara's for the uniform fittings.

I'm sure she is having second thoughts right now . . . but also with those dollar signs dancing before her, no doubt she is mine.

Picking up the phone anc calling Ms. Barbara, "Hi, Barbara, my love . . . I have a new house cleaner for you to outfit for me. Obviously, the french maid outfit; but also a nice evening uniform for the entertaining I will be doing, some sheer and sexy, you know my tastes, and something just flat-out gawdy like a hooker. Her name is Kristine; she is a bit older than I usually take on, but I have a feeling she will be everything I can handle. Send me your exorbitant bill, as usual. Goodbye, love."

I could hardly sleep that night, tossing and turning thinking about what I may have gotten myself into.
Finally in the morning I came to the realization that I had to see this through and see what happens. 95% of my heart and brain told me to run away - fast. This was bad news. But, the other 5% was very curious, you might even say turned on. Let's face it I told myself, the idea kind of appeals to you. No emotional involvment, no messiness, a purely financial and possible sexual proposition. When I got divorced a few years back, I always told myself I'd never get married again, I haven't had a long term relationship since then....maybe it's not for me.
So I decided to go the the shop and see what this "Ms. Barbara" is all about.
As I pulled up to the address he gave me and got out of my car, a noticed I had a little spring in my step I don't remember having a few days ago.

Late the next afternoon, I receive a call from Barbara. She tells me that Kristine has been in and all of her measurements have been taken, which she shares with me. Some of the fittings were done with Kristine naked; Barbara knows what to share with me - she knows what I like!

Leaving a message for you, "Good afternoon, Kristine. Ms. Barbara just called and said that you had been in for your uniform fittings. Everything will be ready for you to pick up on Thursday afternoon. After you pick them up, please give me a call so that you can bring them here. I have a closet where you will keep them."

So I decided to just give in, stop analyzing, let it ride and see what happens. Maybe it was the way he looked at me, maybe it was the outfits, maybe it was because I decided to be daring and just not look a gift horse in the mouth. I knew what he wanted, and now I decided I wanted it too.
I decided I like being a sex object, bring out my inner slut...
Tomorrow I go pick up my clothes..
The adventure begins...

Spent the next morning reviewing various reports on my properties. Get a call from you that you have the clothes and are ready to stop by and leave then in the closet.

After you arrive, I show you which room will be yours . . . basically your closet and dressing room. Private bath goes with the room. Plenty of closet space. There is also a queen size bed and dresser; TV.

"I know Ms. Barbara will have done an excellent job of fitting you, but I would like to see you in each of the uniforms before you leave today. I will wait here in my study while you try each on and come for my review."

I went into the bathroom to change into the French Maid's outfit. I slipped off my clothes and felt nervous and excited and yes, I must admit turned on.
I must admit, Ms Barbara was a professional. everything fit perfectly. Everything, from panties, bra, skirt and top. The skirt was short, it showed off my long legs perfectly. The top showed off my breasts nicely, I left the top two buttons open to display my cleaveage.
I teased my blonde hair, and when I looked in the mirror i smiled. I looked pretty hot, I did want to give him his money's worth, after all.
I walked into the study, smiled confidently and said "So, what do you think?"

(Thinking to myself, "Holy Fuck") . . . "Very nice, Ms. Barbara did her usual fine job of fitting. That uniform will only be worn for special occasions."

After viewing all of the prepared uniforms, "Kristine, there is one last uniform you will need to wear for me. In your room, you will find a box on the dresser containing the uniform. As I told you when I hired you, from time to time, there will be bonuses. I have an envelope with $500 for you. You must decide if you will wear that uniform back into my study. If you do, the envelope is yours."

(Once you get to the room and open the box, you will find that the "uniform" consists of a pair of black heels.)

Last edited:
I looked in the box, and saw simply.a pair of high heeled shoes, that was my "uniform"
Well played, Mr. Jordan....
Well, I guess there is no turning back now. i took off all my clothes, put on the high heels , and took a good look in the mirror. I looked good, blonde, tall, tan, in good shape for my age. nice ass, average sized but still perky breasts.
I was about to present myself, naked except for a pair of hooker type high heeled shoes,, to a man a really knew nothing about. I was doing it for money.
I had never been so turned on in my life. So slutty, so whorish, so sexy.....
I walked down the hall to his study. My breathing was getting heavy, my hands were shaking, and my pussy was getting quite wet. This should be interesting....
I knocked on the door....."Mr. Jordan, it's Kristine, your maid, here for my bonus."
His reply "Please come in, Kristine"
I opened the door, walked in, and........

Looking toward the door. Damn!! I'm sure my breath was momentarily taken away."Please come closer, Kristine. Do I detect a scent of arousal; quite noticeable in fact. Are you wet, Kristine?"

I know damn good and well you are, but how much are you willing to admit to? I have a feeling you are going to be quite acceptable as my "cleaning lady".

I walked around the desk so I was close to him. He leaned forward in his chair until his face was a few inches from my stomach. He did not touch me. He told me to turn around, and I did a 360 so he could get a good luck at my ass.
I answered his question with "well Mr Jordan, this is an unusual situation, to say the least. Very erotic, and yes, quite arousing."
I could tell from the bulge growing in his pants he was aroused too.
He still didn't touch me, just eyed every inch of my body with a small knowing smile.
It was so quiet, I think all that could be heard in the room was my breathing, which was faster by the second.

"Kristine, your body is most desirable; your full breasts, neat trim of your pubic area, your ass is amazing. And I see that you certainly enjoy sharing it. That does bring one more rule into our agreement. As long as your are in my employ, you will not be sharing it with anyone else. And I will never ask you to share your body with anyone but me."

Standing up as you turn around to face me again, your eyes on my bulging slacks, "Do you see something you would like to take a closer look at?"

We stood next to each other, face to face, very close for what seemed like a long time. We stared into each others eyes, but it wasn't romantic, we were sizing each other up, wondering what this arrangement was going to amount to, what to demand, what to agree to, what was going to happen next.
Without saying a word, without taking my eyes from his, I reached down to feel his hardness thru his pants. "Mr. Johnson...it seems like you like my job performance so far?" He didn't say anything just shook his head affirmatively.
I slowly got on my knees in front of him, unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. I reached in and pulled out his hard thick cock. I gave the head a kiss and a quick lick. "I hope you'll find I'm qualified in this part of my job" I said. Then I opened my mouth and wrapped my lips around his cock....

"Yes, so far I have been impressed with your abilities. What I want to find out next, tho, is if you really are any good on your hands and knees."

"Go back to you room and get on your hands and knees on the bed in there, keeping your heels on. I will be there in a few minutes and will complete my evaluation of your qualifications."

Back