So, that prick from Papa John's Pizza.

He said he realized providing healthcare to employees will not put him at a competitive disadvantage after all because his competitors will have to do the same thing. How come he's just realizing this fact?

I already posted the answer. He was probably given an offer he couldn't refuse.

Just because you make up an excuse in your head doesn't make it true.

This is what I meant by you being delusional.

I keep losing track, is Obama a strong leader willing to bully his enemies or a wuss that everybody can see right through?

corporate pizza!?!....are you fucking kidding me....who eats that shit?

Believe it or not, there are lots of places in this fine country where one's pizza choices are corporate, home made, or no pizza at all. Usually I choose no pizza at all, but every once in a while I want somebody to bring me a goddamn pizza. And there is no locally-owned pizza place in this godforsaken shithole they call a town. It's Pizza Hut or make-your-own-fucking-pizza.

Believe it or not, there are lots of places in this fine country where one's pizza choices are corporate, home made, or no pizza at all. Usually I choose no pizza at all, but every once in a while I want somebody to bring me a goddamn pizza. And there is no locally-owned pizza place in this godforsaken shithole they call a town. It's Pizza Hut or make-your-own-fucking-pizza.

i'm going out on a limb here, but... you're unhappy about this?

corporate pizza!?!....are you fucking kidding me....who eats that shit?

Seeing as how I live in PJP's home state, I can assure you that it is even far worse than you can possibly imagine.

The good news is that we have a handful of local eateries that are inspired to make a really good pie.

This is what I mean about your lack of a sense of humor. Everything to you has to be as serious as brain surgery...which in your case only involves the installation of a flush handle in your left ear.:rolleyes::D

Tee Hee:D

i'm going out on a limb here, but... you're unhappy about this?

What was your first clue? :cool:

Honestly, that doesn't even bother me so much (I just keep frozen ones in the chest freezer), but I can't get fucking Chinese food delivered! How is that even possible?!?

But on the bright side, you should see my property tax bill.

What was your first clue? :cool:

Honestly, that doesn't even bother me so much (I just keep frozen ones in the chest freezer), but I can't get fucking Chinese food delivered! How is that even possible?!?

But on the bright side, you should see my property tax bill.

i can get orange beef with pan-fried dumplings delivered to my house as late as 11pm 7 days a week.

it's not *good* chinese food, but it'll do

if you could get some chinese right now, what would you go with?

This is what I mean about your lack of a sense of humor. Everything to you has to be as serious as brain surgery...which in your case only involves the installation of a flush handle in your left ear.:rolleyes::D

Considering the crazy shit you do believe, how is anyone supposed to know?

Perhaps if you used emoticons in a somewhat consistent and understandable way it might help.

i know you're pain even though there is an actual local pizza joint in my town. sadly, it's mediocre at best. beyond that it's just pizza hut and little caesars. we used to have a hungry howie's, but that died awhile ago. i was sad. their pizza is hardly great, but it was better than what we have now.

i can get orange beef with pan-fried dumplings delivered to my house as late as 11pm 7 days a week.

it's not *good* chinese food, but it'll do

if you could get some chinese right now, what would you go with?

Arrgh, don't even torture me. I would LOVE for somebody to bring me chinese food right now. Even bad chinese would be fine. I think roast pork with mixed vegetables. Or maybe shrimp with snow peas. And some hot and sour soup.

The worst part is, I used to live in Atlanta. I could get anything delivered, 24 hours a day. I miss that. *sigh*

Arrgh, don't even torture me. I would LOVE for somebody to bring me chinese food right now. Even bad chinese would be fine. I think roast pork with mixed vegetables. Or maybe shrimp with snow peas. And some hot and sour soup.

The worst part is, I used to live in Atlanta. I could get anything delivered, 24 hours a day. I miss that. *sigh*

shrimp & snow peas sounds good, and so does the soup.

does anyone get mu shu anymore?

well hope you're not stranded out in the boondocks for the rest of your natural days... life's too short for us to have to 'make' or otherwise 'get' our own food.
it always feels pretty damn regal when people bring us stuff, don't it? :)

Obama sent a couple of IRS torpedos to pay him a visit.

You've gone from tin foil to tin roof in a matter of months.

You usually have to wait to get on a computer at the nursing home. Hell's closing in.

(P.S. - Can't stand Papa John's sauce. Too sweet.)

You lack the sophisticated sensory equipment to discern my highly developed sense of humor and sarcasm, Zip. You need to put aside past prejudices and all those dead end conclusions you continuously develop when you don't like people.:D

Try and consider my posts as simple tongue in cheek blurts directed at people who know me, much like an inside joke, and delivered without much interest in the opinions or conclusions drawn by those who don't.:cool:

So how are we supposed to know when you are being humorous and sarcastic and when you actually believe the right wing bat shit crazy crap you post here?

The line between trying to be funny and delusional and crazy is pretty blurred with you.

Back