The Day Room

Anne08

Not again!
That's what we called our 'common' room when I was back in tech school. Anyways, I decided instead of chasing a million different threads around everytime I got on to get updates on what was going on (and give updates), I'd put down a kind of 'home base' thread, so to speak. I've seen a few ppl do it before, and hey they might not always be popular (or well visited) but that's not the point.

I'll update on the progress of any stories I've got going on, and all that fun stuff. Oh, and Happy Memorial Day! (yes, I know it's tomorrow, so it's EARLY) :cattail: Enjoy your four day weekend! To those of you that have it. Sorry for you guys that have to work!

I've been trying to get my fourth chapter out, but it's going a little slow, I know. Just got back from a 'mini vacation' to one of the seaside towns here. Lots of fun. Took loads of pictures of mountains and stuff. Swarming with tourists, too. But hey, it is summer, and that's when they all flock here like seagulls,lol. There's a lot more chapters I'm planning on getting out for Mr. Handyman as I work the story out, not sure how many. I haven't gotten that far.

Well, so much for me getting a little more of chapter four done. All I wanted to do today was relax :cattail:

Well someone has to repel the impending zombie invasion. Plants vs. Zombies is not going to play itself, you know.

Don't forget the metal brain helmets, to keep the zombies from getting to your brains lol

I never said relaxing was bad,lol. But some readers get impatient, you know (I do too, depending on what I'm reading...hurry up and get the next one done! lol)

Err...the ones with the holes, so then you're not all sweating everywhere and might think about taking it off for a little while, and then....WHAM! The zombies get you. But make sure they aren't BIG holes, otherwise the whole purpose of the helmet is gone.

Okay, my fourth chapter is almost done :) Had a bit of a delay when we got rid of our internet, now we have to use wifi, and I had to pull out my old laptop and dust it off and update it (fun stuff) which took pretty much all of yesterday :rolleyes: So hopefully I'll be able to work on it some today and finish it tomorrow and then I can post it! :D :cathappy:

Alright! I've got the fourth chapter finished, along with a paragraph or two for the beginning of the fifth chapter. Will post tomorrow (if some inevitable thing doesn't happen to make me busy, that is...:cathappy: :rolleyes:)

Fourth chapter posted and waiting to go through the wringer...give it a week or so until it's approved ;)

I've had so many people asking me to do a second chapter for my 'Best Blowjob Ever' story, I'm beginning to wonder if I should try to write it...

Had a very random story idea in the middle of the night. I got up just so I could write it down, so I wouldn't forget! Off the beaten path of what I usually write, but hopefully it's good!

Wow, I can't believe I'm almost done with the fifth chapter! I thought it would have taken me a little longer...

Just to let you *avid* :rolleyes: readers know, I have no idea when the next chapter of Mr. Handyman will be up, as my internet has, as of late, been keeling over on me. And I'm sick, to boot. I've been drinking soup and orange juice so much I'm surprised it's not coming out my eyeballs o_O Anyways, that's why I haven't been on for a while, and won't be on for a while. I don't get sick often, so when it does happen, it SUCKS!

Feeling a lot better today! :cathappy: Alas, probably won't get to any story writing at the moment, as I have a lot of other RL stuff to catch up on, but don't worry! Suspense is good for you! lol

Still nothing new right now. Been really busy. No signs of slowing down at the moment :eek:

I've been trying to update somewhat regularly, even if I'm not writing, so anyone reading (especially waiting for the new stuff) knows!

I'm serious. I always like updates, even if there's nothing new.

:p

Update: Nothing new. Had a lot of birthdayness stuff going on. Just wanted to let you know I don't have any new chapters made so far! I'm trying to find some time to work on it, but haven't had the chance. When I do get an opening in there somewhere for my busy schedule, I'll let you know!

Update: Nothing new. Had a lot of birthdayness stuff going on. Just wanted to let you know I don't have any new chapters made so far! I'm trying to find some time to work on it, but haven't had the chance. When I do get an opening in there somewhere for my busy schedule, I'll let you know!

How's your summer going?

Back