My Wife In Pantyhose

danoman

Virgin
Mature couple enjoys playing on line, and exchanging pics with younger men who have a fetish for mature women in pantyhose. We have a a full selection of pantyhose pics of my sexy mature, (50's), wife wearing smooth sexy pantyhose. I have a fetish, (or passion, as I like to call it), for mature, curvy, thick women in pantyhose. Love the up-the-skirt shots showig pantyhose crotch! Love to sit in front of my wife when she is giving me a nylon foot job, seeing up her dress or skirt while doing so. If this sounds like something you like, then by all means, please reply to us. Look up my profile view, (danoman), and you will find our e-mail address there. Hope to hear from like minded young men in their 20's. Any age is fine, but we prefer twenty somethings!

Mature couple enjoys playing on line, and exchanging pics with younger men who have a fetish for mature women in pantyhose. We have a a full selection of pantyhose pics of my sexy mature, (50's), wife wearing smooth sexy pantyhose. I have a fetish, (or passion, as I like to call it), for mature, curvy, thick women in pantyhose. Love the up-the-skirt shots showig pantyhose crotch! Love to sit in front of my wife when she is giving me a nylon foot job, seeing up her dress or skirt while doing so. If this sounds like something you like, then by all means, please reply to us. Look up my profile view, (danoman), and you will find our e-mail address there. Hope to hear from like minded young men in their 20's. Any age is fine, but we prefer twenty somethings!

BUMP please!

Pantyhose

I love pantyhose too! You're lucky you have found a woman to share your fetish. Do you wear as well or just her? My wife and I wear together, though she is not a fetishist, she wears for me. Nothing sexier than a woman in hose, and even better wearing while she does.

Bump again please. I know there are more than a couple of young men out there wanting a look at my wife in her pantyhose.

Back