a slaves personal time

azcowboy

Experienced
Ok here is the deal my slave gets her personal time when i am at work we still text and talk this question is for both masters and slave what is your views and thoughts about making your slave or having your master order you to do sexual acts including toy play while he is away to keep you tuned up for him

"having your master order you" ...in all fairness, megan doesn't "have" Master "order" megan... Master does what He likes, not what megan tells Him to.

that fact aside...

it is a normal state... megan is, for the most part, chaste... to exasperate this, megan has been trained to be unable to cum outside of His explicit will, so even *if* megan is used or decides to play, megan cannot cum. megan has been kept in a state somewhere between "REALLY horny" and "edging" for almost two months now. there was hope of that ending last Friday, but no such luck, as life had different plans that were out of both of our hands. maybe sometime in the next month, and opportunity might arise... and even then, who knows if He, or fate, will permit it.

as for personal time... megan is afforded none, even when He is at work... megan's time is Master's time, and is dedicated to whatever He has in mind for megan, whether it is woodworking in the day, study in the evening, or gaming with Him at night.

as for personal time... megan is afforded none, even when He is at work... megan's time is Master's time, and is dedicated to whatever He has in mind for megan, whether it is woodworking in the day, study in the evening, or gaming with Him at night.

I'm pretty sure you are describing a relationship that wouldn't last very long. EVERYONE, from the single to the married to the "owned", needs SOME sort of "alone" or "personal" time. Please, Litsters, correct me if I'm wrong, but I can't imagine any sub/slave being completely happy if their EVERY SINGLE MOMENT was planned/decided by Master. Even something as small as being able to go somewhere quiet and read a book... It certainly doesn't diminish the Master's power to allow their sub/slave a little time of their own.

To the OP- Have you talked to your slave about this idea? Would she be uncomfortable doing sexual acts alone, or maybe need reassurance about it? It's a great idea, I know many couples who do it, but you have to consider how she would feel about it as well.
(and yes, "master" and "slave" usually mean certain things about how much leeway the slave is given, but I firmly believe in discussing new things before diving into them, whether it's dom/sub or master/slave.)

"having your master order you" ...in all fairness, megan doesn't "have" Master "order" megan... Master does what He likes, not what megan tells Him to.

that fact aside...

it is a normal state... megan is, for the most part, chaste... to exasperate this, megan has been trained to be unable to cum outside of His explicit will, so even *if* megan is used or decides to play, megan cannot cum. megan has been kept in a state somewhere between "REALLY horny" and "edging" for almost two months now. there was hope of that ending last Friday, but no such luck, as life had different plans that were out of both of our hands. maybe sometime in the next month, and opportunity might arise... and even then, who knows if He, or fate, will permit it.

Kitten thinks it's really funny when people write like this. Kitten wants you to keep doing it. It cheers kitten up!

Kitten thinks it's really funny when people write like this. Kitten wants you to keep doing it. It cheers kitten up!

Even funnier when you go back and read old posts and realize that this time last year, she was the uber-Domme.

And Stella wants you to know, Ravenwind, that cheering Kitten up, cheers Stella up.

So keep it up. :heart:

Awww thanks that makes kitten smile :kiss:

I don't know if it's the Prosecco or what, but "BDSM talk" has been delivering on the WTF lulz lately.

As the "Master" sometimes it's a mild turn on for me, and sometimes it's onerous like it's one more stupid obligation I've gotten myself into. (Call me crazy, but if I act like I care whether you masturbate or not I generally feel like I should act like I care)

Do it if it turns YOU on, not because it's in the playbook your slave has been reading.

The change in your protocol is striking, raven. I'm very curious whether you speak in the third person at home all the time, and how it has affected you internally.

By the way, I understand and accept that a long-term M/s relationship is a journey that can take a slave through many, many changes. We are not fixed ideas, but malleable substance that can take different shapes and forms as needed.

P.S. And I agree with Netzach, do what turns you on.

Even funnier when you go back and read old posts and realize that this time last year, she was the uber-Domme.

Whoa...interesting.

If she's found what makes her happy, that's cool.

That writing, though. Makes my eyes burn.

Kitten's makes me happy though.

My answer to the OP is to do what makes your relationship work, if it works for both M and s, then that is what matters. Some people are into TPE's where literally the sub/slave doesn't have a free moment, even things like using the loo are by permission, etc, it is a level of total control (some people do that in certain circumstances, like on a weekend, but recognize the difficulties of doing that the rest of the week). Others have strong M/s but the s has a lot more freedom, in part because as the M told me, they aren't into that kind of control or don't have the energy for that, but they are M's, I guarantee you:).

Beautiful part about all this, it is kind of like practicing Wicca or a neo pagan religion, it is almost all individual, there are no right ways/true dogma/whatever (despite what some will tell you). If you and your s want total control, go for it, if you and they feel down time is important, cool. I loved D/s relationships, but that kind of control outside of maybe a limited period like a day or a weekend, would not thrill me as a sub and the M's I was with would not either, I promise you, but that was us:)

It can be confusing to find your niche and figure out not just the what that flips your switch but also understand the why behind it. I remember uttering the words "I don't have a dominant bone in my body" and then trying to figure out why when I was in a situation where I had the chance to be submissive I would freak out. This happened a few times and then I figured out that enjoying rough sex and rough handling didn't have a whole heck of a lot to do with being submissive (for me)....I like to be in control. Because of various things in my nature I need to be in control. I enjoy the hell out of being in a dominant role but sometimes I need to still be handled roughly and pushed down and taken hard....but that doesn't for a second mean that I want to give up control to get those things (Stella was one of the people who helped me figure that out so thank you for that!!). Luckily I have found ways to communicate what I need and want and need.

Anyway the point to this ramble is that figuring out where you are on the D/s continuum is not nearly as quick and easy as some people think it is.

Bella

that fact aside...

Interesting in many ways.

Not my cup of tea for a hundred different reasons, but each to their own.

Not having orgasms would turn me off completely, not leave me in a state of horny or on the edge; more 'ach, way bother.'

Then again, I am not a slave 'Shrug*

Yeah-- nobody is blaming Ravenwind for her changing identity, just remarking on it. We all have to go through this to one degree or another.

I wonder if it would be noted the same way if it were in the other direction.

I wonder if it would be noted the same way if it were in the other direction.

Yep. The swing actually went that way the first time. Uber-slave, then uber-Domme, then uber-slave. I was just lazy when I first said something about it.

Yeah-- nobody is blaming Ravenwind for her changing identity, just remarking on it. We all have to go through this to one degree or another.

Yes, I too have changed my thoughts, wants, needs, and positions on D/s relationships. "the more you know..." and all that.
BUT..... going from uber-Domme to "megan is afforded none, even when He is at work... megan's time is Master's time..."
Sorry, it makes me think of those people we all know who suddenly throw themselves at something... that ex-alcoholic who makes you feel guilty for having a drink, that ex-sinner turned judgmental religious freak, ya know the types...

totally sober here but truly enjoying this thread.

I am happy if Stella's happy and I now know what Prosecco is.

My only comment is that personal time should be personal time to do whatever and if its not don't pretend it is.

Also curious about the woodworking.

This happened on fetlife too. As my name is Megan as well, I always kind of go, Wait, What? When Raven posts in third person because it's like someone's talking about Me instead of Her.

And as I said on fetlife, then I realize what a narcissist I'm being and get over myself. :D

Anyway. Back on topic:

I don't get much personal time, but what little I do, I read A LOT. Sex takes a backseat when you have kids, and I snatch what little personal time I can to do something to enrich my soul, instead of inflame my groin.

Not that there's anything wrong with groins.

I don't get much personal time, but what little I do, I read A LOT. Sex takes a backseat when you have kids, and I snatch what little personal time I can to do something to enrich my soul, instead of inflame my groin.

Not that there's anything wrong with groins.

I agree that groins are lovely and I hear you on the reading as sanity (though I actually straddle between reading and writing. And kids....I will never be uber anything lol because my kids take a lot of my time and so does my day job but I am okay with that lol. I yam what I yam and all that jazz ;)

Back